Taken
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens, Destiny, Fiona and James – Does the sweat lodge work?

We arrive at the sweat lodge and I practically laugh when Fiona mimics Jens previous statement, “Mama, I had no idea this igloo was here.”

James shocks me a little when he says, “I saw it before when I was hiking but I didn’t know what it was.”

Destiny quickly instructs, “James, I sure hope that you didn’t enter the sweat lodge without permission.”

James admits, “I wanted to but I couldn’t get the door to open. But why should I not enter the sweat lodge?”

Destiny answers, “James, this is not a tent to play in. If you entered it without someone here bad things could happen.”

I promise, “James and Fiona, we will setup a tent for the two of you back at the cabin.”

Destiny further instructs, “James and Fiona, it is very important that you do not become overly excited, otherwise you will not see your grandmother.”

I add an additional warning, “Also, make sure that you do not become overheated in the sweat lodge.”

Jens sets everything in motion, “Well, let’s get going.”

I look over and see that she’s shivering due to the still wet dress from the previous sweat lodge ceremony. And then I concur, “Yes Jens, is getting cold so let’s see if this works.”

Destiny further instructs, “James and Fiona you will sit beside your Papa during the ceremony.”

We perform the pre-sweat lodge rituals, then Jens enters the sweat lodge first and takes her position, I follow with James and Fiona and then Destiny enters and brings the grandfather stones with her.

She places the stones in the middle of the sweat lodge, pours cold water over them, and begins to pray in Cherokee.

We are hugely surprised when not only Jens’ grandmother appears, but also my grandfather and many other Indians appear.

Jen’s grandmother sees James and Fiona and remarks happily, “Jennifer, you brought James and Fiona for a visit.”

Jens replies, “Grandmother, the black witches are still a threat so we hoped that the sweat lodge will protect us.”

She replies, “Jennifer that is why we are all here, to keep you and the children safe.”

My Grandfather adds, “Ben, we have come to keep you safe so do not worry about the black witches.”

James whispers, “Papa, who are those Indians?”

My Grandfather says, “James, I am your Papa’s grandfather - which means I am your great-grandfather.”

I tell James, “I am not sure who the other Indians are.”

Grandfather replies, “Ben and James, these are other great shamans and are here to do battle with the black witches.”

The Indians begin to beat a drum and chant in Cherokee while Jens’ grandmother begins to perform some magic and then we are treated to a battle royal outside of the sweat lodge! There are hundreds of black witches who are decimated by the many shamans and Jens’ grandmother.

My Grandfather then announces, “Ben, the battle is over.”

Jens’ grandmother adds, “The black witches have been destroyed. Now Jennifer you need to return to the cabin for the arrivals.”

Jens asks, “What arrivals?”

Her grandmother answers, “The FBI agents have rescued many children and women who were being held prisoner.”

Jens cautiously asks, “Grandmother are you sure none of the women are black witches?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.