Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 36

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha – Walking with Linda

Tanya left in a taxi then I took Linda’s hand and began to walk toward the store front. It didn’t take long until Linda tired and I had to carry her. I was surprised when John Rowe pulled to the curb in his truck and taunted me, “Hey Masha, why don’t you get in my truck.”

I remembered Tanya’s admonition to not attack him again so I didn’t reply.

I couldn’t believe it when he jumped the curb and began to drive on the sidewalk toward me and Linda. I began to run and I could hear John Rowe laughing behind me. Tanya arrived in her SUV and pulled in front of John Rowe effectively blocking his path. He didn’t stop but instead rammed his truck into the side of Tanya’s SUV. He backed up and then continued ramming his truck into her SUV like a crazy man. Then suddenly his maniacal laughing stopped and John Rowe left in his truck.

Tanya jumped out of her SUV and asked, “Masha are you and Linda okay?”

I praised Tanya, “Tanya, you arrived just in time as he was going to run into us. I am sorry about the damage to your SUV.”

Tanya replied, “I can’t believe how crazy John Rowe has become.”

I commented, “I think he feels he has nothing left to lose and therefore his behavior has no control.”

A man ran up and said, “Don’t worry, I captured what happened on my mobile phone.”

Tanya asked, “Sir, would you please call the police with your phone.”

I frowned, Tanya noticed and asked, “Masha what’s wrong?”

I explained, “What will happen when the Chief of Police shows up again?”

Tanya replied, “Masha I need to file a report with the police so my insurance will cover the damage John Rowe did to my SUV.”

I asked, “And how will you handle things when the Chief of Police arrives?”

The man said, “Don’t worry I have the proof on my phone.”

Tanya asked, “Sir, would you please send the video to my email address, because the Chief of Police broke my phone earlier today in an attempt to destroy another evidence video?”

She gave the man her email address, he sent the video file to her and then called the police. Of course the Chief responded to the call...

Flashback – Banzai and Jack – Leaving for the hospital

The chopper finally arrived and Jack hauled ass while I struggled with the heavy as hell duffle bag full of what was formerly known as the General’s coffee. However, it was now known as my personal coffee stash.

I finally made it to the chopper door, fought to get the coffee duffle inside as the Corporal who was door gunner complained, “Damn what took you so long?”

I glared at him and replied, “Corporal, shut the fuck up before I throw you out of the chopper.”

Jack added his two cents, “Corporal, do you have any idea who you just insulted? You insulted Banzai Ben and if you’re lucky he won’t kick your ass.”

The corporal fell all over himself when he apologized, “Sorry Sgt. I didn’t realize who you were because your nameplate says Blaine.”

Jack informed him, “Ben Blaine is his name but I call him Banzai because he kicks more ass than Carter has little pills.”

Once again the corporal apologized, “Sorry Sgt. please don’t kick my ass.”

I looked at him and answered, “Corporal, do you think your ass needs kicked?”

He replied hopefully, “No Sgt.”

Jack commented, “For a corporal, you learn damn fast.”

Flashback – Jennifer – A visit from...

I had no sooner finished the e-mail to my college professor when my computer went all sorts of crazy. I didn’t like what I saw at all so I rebooted my computer using a floppy disk so I could scan it for viruses.

The scan came back negative so I scratched my head and tried to figure out what was happening. I had just begun to troubleshoot the problem when Daniela knocked on my door and announced, “Senorita Jennifer, there are some men from the government here who wish to talk to you.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.