Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 33

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Samantha – Interviewing Jennifer

We’re all set up so I begin the interview, “Hello America, Samantha Stevens reporting for the Truth Network with excellent news. Jennifer Blaine’s children have been rescued. Jennifer, how did you know where the children were being held?”

Jennifer replies and I quickly understand it’s a lie to help keep her secret, “We had a tip from some friends on where they were being held.”

I continue, “I hear that you formed your own team to perform the rescue. Why didn’t you use the FBI or the Marshall services?”

Jennifer explains, “We felt that time was of the essence before they were moved again so that’s why we used a small team for the rescue attempt.”

I continue, “Did you encounter any resistance?”

Jennifer smiles and again lies, “We did encounter some moderate resistance, but it wasn’t anything that Ben, Miranda and Irina couldn’t handle.”

I ask a final question, “How do you plan on keeping this from happening again?”

Jennifer replies, “We are increasing the security on the cabin area. I would mention more about specifics but it’s safer if I don’t.”

I conclude with, “There you are America, James and Fiona are safely back home again.”

Present – The FBI SWAT team – rescuing the prisoners

We haul ass to the compound, which isn’t empty like we previously assumed. The men begin to talk, with the major question being, ‘How in the hell did they keep us from seeing them?’

I truthfully answer, “I sure as hell don’t know.”

One of the men asks, “So what are the ROE1?”

1 Rules Of Engagement

I reply, “Anyone that’s not in the cages we assume to be a target.”

As we approach the perimeter of the compound the sicknesses begin again. I look at my men and order, “I don’t care how sick you get, ignore it because we have a more important mission.”

Several of the men vomit and then I begin to feel sick too...

Present – Thom – headed to the cabin

I figure I pushed Inga about as far as I could without incurring some wrath, so I head to the cabin and call her on the phone. She answers and I inform her, “Inga, I’m on my way to the cabin.”

She remarks with some coldness in her voice, “It’s about time Thom.”

I try to reconcile, “Sorry, but I did have some things come in I needed to handle.”

Inga complains, “Thom, I really need you here to handle things with the FBI.”

I explain, “Sorry Inga. I’m coming now so you don’t have to worry.”

Present – Bill and Stacy – Uninvited visitors

I contact the visitors over the intercom, “Please state your reason for this visit.”

The man replies, “We have heard that Stacy Summers has expressed an interest in black witches. We are both black witches and are here to answer any questions which she might have.”

This was the last thing I wanted for Ms. Summers but I look at her, she smiles at me and says, “Bill, please escort them into the office.”

I argue, “Ms. Summers...”

She interrupts me, “ ... Bill, I was hoping something like this might happen, now go and escort them into the office.”

I state, “Ms. Summers, I will do this however I am searching both of them before I let them in...”

The minute I heard that they were black witches, I knew Bill would have a problem with it. I continue to watch the monitor as Bill opens the front door and begins to search the two black witches. I am surprised when he takes a pistol from each of them and places them into the lock box by the front door. Because they are black witches I didn’t think they would need weapons.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.