Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 31

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Samantha – Interviewing Jennifer

I remembered Liz’s caution from the conversation we had on the phone and I know it’s about the whole witch situation. Therefore, I will have to arrange the questions to avoid that topic - which will be a challenge. John and I arrive at the cabin and are stopped at the front gate where the security guard orders, “Please exit the vehicle so it can be searched.”

John and I comply with the order, the security guard searches the vehicle and says, “Okay you can proceed.”

We drive up to the cabin, John grabs his video gear and we head inside. The cabin is still a hotbed of activity. I stop by the conference room door and overhear, “Yes, bring the drone in for a landing. We need to reconfigure the payload.”

I would love to stay and listen some more but Jennifer walks up and greets me, “Hello Samantha, I’m ready for my interview.”

I ask, “With the conference room being full, where would you like to hold the interview?”

Jennifer suggests, “Why not the computer room in the basement.”

John remarks, “Jennifer that would probably be too noisy.”

Jennifer replies, “Shoot, I didn’t think of that.” She pauses and suggests, “How about Liz and Bernie’s bedroom. Fiona and James are there and you could even talk to them.”

I waffle, “Jennifer, I’m not sure that would be a good idea.”

Jennifer scrunches up her face and asks, “Why not?”

I reply, “You know the whole thing about you being a...”

Jennifer interrupts, “ ... Oh yeah, that might make things difficult.”

I agree, “Yeah it’s going to be hard enough to interview you in the first place, let alone having your children included.”

Jennifer offers, “Well I guess we need to use our bedroom.”

John agrees, “That might be the best place.”

We follow Jennifer to her bedroom and begin to set up for the interview.

Present – The FBI – Calling Thom

I receive a call from the leader of the FBI and he says, “Okay we’ve got the drone reconfigured, now were going to see what happens.”

I ask, “Should I stay on the phone?”

He laughs and replies, “Certainly - I want to hear your voice when I tell you there’s no one in the compound.”

He says, “The drone is approaching the compound now, we’re releasing the gas...” Then he swears, “Son of a bitch, you were right! The compound is full of people and prisoners.”

I stifle a laugh and ask, “Are you going to haul ass over there and rescue the prisoners?”

He dejectedly replies, “Of course we will.”

Then he continues and asks the question I hoped he wouldn’t, “Do you know anything about my men getting sick the last time we were there?”

I lie through my teeth, “I don’t know anything about that.”

He terminates the call, I decide to call Inga and give her the good news.

Present – Thom – Calling Inga

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.