Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 29

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens and Destiny – Sweat lodge part two

Jens and I haul ass inside while Destiny leaves to prepare the sweat lodge.

Jens complains, “My beautiful dress is still wet from last time.”

I reply, “Jens, it’s more important that you wear it than your comfort so I guess you will have to just tough it out.”

She’s feeling frisky because we have our children back and offers, “Ben ... we could make Destiny wait while we did something else.”

I nip that in the bud by replying, “Jens ‘that’ will need to wait until later. Right now we have to figure out a way to counter the blocking spell of the black witches.”

She relents, “Ben, you’re right. I just wanted a chance to show you how thankful I am to you for recovering Fiona and James.”

I reply, “Jens, there’s no way in hell I’m letting anyone break up our family!”

We change and head up the mountain behind the house to the sweat lodge.

We arrive and Destiny announces, “Perfect timing - I just got the stones ready.”

We enter the sweat lodge and almost immediately Jens’ Grandmother arrives and says, “Now that was a surprise! I didn’t know you would run into black witches.”

Jens says, “Grandmother, we did rescue both Fiona and James from their evil clutches. But they have some sort of blocking spell so no one can see them. Is there a way to counteract the spell?”

Grandmother replies, “Jennifer, it would require that you use black magic. However, there are ways around the blocking spell. When Ben fired the gas into the compound the witches became visible. It was a shame the FBI agents weren’t there at the time so they could see for themselves.”

Jens continues with the questions, “Grandmother, the FBI agents became sick at the compound. Is there anything that can be done about that?”

Grandmother continues, “Once again, that would require black magic. Anyone who enters the compound is certain to get sick. The only good news I can give you is their illnesses won’t kill them.” Grandmother adds, “Do you have any ideas on how to get the FBI to return to the compound?”

I reply, “Yeah, I plan on playing on their guilt.”

Grandmother wisely suggests, “Perhaps you could get one of the remote control airplanes to fly over the compound and drop the gas. Then the FBI could see the black witches.”

Jens says, “Gretchen’s drones don’t have the range to do that.”

Grandmother informs us, “Of course not. However, the FBI has a drone flying over the compound as we are speaking.”

I reply, “Then they could change the payload it carries to gas.”

Grandmother gives a final caution, “Be aware that the black witches haven’t given up on Fiona and James. They will try to take them again.”

I counter, “Over my dead body!”

Grandmother smiles and advises, “Ben, it will not come to that.”

Grandmother disappears as the sweat lodge ceremony ends.

Jens comments, “Destiny, perhaps one day could we include Fiona and James in a ceremony. I would love for them to meet Grandmother?”

Destiny replies, “As long as you both explain to them what is going on I believe that will be possible.”

With that settled we leave with the new information in hand...

Present – Inga– Meeting with Ben, Jens and Destiny

The Blaines and Destiny arrive. I sure want to give them a piece of my mind however I am going to give them a chance. Ben walks up and says, “Inga, we need to reconfigure the FBI drone to drop gas on the compound.”

I ask, “Why is that?”

Destiny replies, “If you do this then they will see that that compound is not empty and the agents will be able to see the shadows of the witches and their prisoners in the gas.”

I begin, “I’m not sure about...”

Jennifer interrupts, “ ... Listen! Do you want to save the prisoners or not. If you do then reconfigure the FBI drone.”

I change the subject, “What about the strange illnesses the FBI SWAT team experienced?”

Jennifer replies, “There’s nothing that can be done about that, but the good news is that none of them will die.”

I head toward the conference room knowing this is going to be a very hard sell. Then I decide to give Thom a call - perhaps he could help me.

Present – Inga – Call to Thom

I call Thom, he answers and I complain, “Thom, the Blaines and Destiny want me to have the FBI reconfigure the drone to drop gas. They say it will expose the ‘black witches’. Do you have any idea how to talk them into doing this?”

Thom offers, “Inga let me talk to them and I will handle this for you. Do you have any information from the Blaines or Destiny about the strange illnesses the team experienced?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.