Taken
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens and others – Heading back to the cabin

We bypass the FBI SWAT team as they are mounting the raid on the compound. They try to flag me down but I haul ass toward the cabin. I listen closely and am surprised I don’t hear any weapons fire.

Mira suggests, “Mr. Blaine, would it be possible to stop the truck so Ira and I can ride our motorcycles?”

Ira agrees, “Yes Mr. Blaine, it is crowded in the rear seat.”

I had noticed that but wasn’t going to say a thing.

I get ready to stop the truck and Jens says, “Ben, please do not stop right now. I think we are being followed by some of the black witches.”

That piques the twin’s interest so they begin to crane their necks to see if we are being followed.

Mira says, “I do not visualize any pursuit to the posterior of this vehicle.”

Destiny demands, “Ben, roll down the window and slow slightly, I want to investigate this.”

I comply, she changes into a wolf and bails out the window. I floor it and again begin to haul ass, doing a power slide around a corner.

Jens smiles and remarks, “And you complain about my fast driving.”

Mira confirms my belief that Jens’ love of fast driving is more than just my opinion, “Ms. Blaine, Mr. Blaine is only attempting to escape from the ‘so-called’ black witches. By contrast you operate all motor vehicles as if you had the wish of death.”

I bite my tongue when Fiona even confirms, “Yes Mama, when you drive sometimes you scare me and James.”

Jens defensively counters, “Hey, I’ve never been in a wreck.”

James meekly adds, “Mama, Fiona is correct - you scare us with your driving.”

Just then I slide the ass end of the truck out around another corner and Fiona remarks, “Papa sometimes scares us too.”

I see Destiny approaching from the back so I slow the truck and Jens complains, “Ben, why are you slowing down?”

I inform her, “Destiny is back and wolves can only run about 40 miles per hour, so I need to let her catch us. Mira please open the back window.”

Mira opens the back window and Destiny launches into the bed of the truck with a mighty leap. She crawls through the window, retakes human form and says, “Ben something is dreadfully wrong. Even though it looks like the compound is empty, I can still smell the prisoners in the cages and some of them even spoke to me and asked for help.”

I glance at Jens in the rearview mirror and ask, “Jens, do you have any idea what’s going on?”

Jens replies, “Ben I really don’t know anything about black magic, but I am assuming it must be some sort of blocking enhancement.”

I continue the questions, “Any idea how to counteract the spell?”

Jens apologizes, “Ben I don’t have any idea. We need to meet with Grandmother again.”

Destiny concurs, “Ben Jennifer is correct. We need to have another sweat lodge ceremony.”

Mira starts, “Ms. Blaine, we would be interested...”

Ira finishes, “ ... In participating in this sweat lodge ceremony.”

Thank God Destiny puts the kibosh on that by saying, “Sorry, but you cannot participate in the ceremony. Ben, Jennifer and I are the only ones who can participate. If you participate, we might not be able to contact Jennifer’s Grandmother.”

I decide to change the subject, “Mira and Ira have you given any thought into moving back into the cabin with us.”

Fiona responds, “Papa, it would be wonderful if they could live with us.”

James adds, “I agree, even if they do speak sort of funny.”

Mira starts, “Mr. Blaine, we would love to come back to the cabin...”

Ira finishes, “ ... However we cannot leave Alexi without protection. The work he does for Ms. Summers has made him a target.”

I question, “So who is protecting him now?”

Ira starts, “We are hoping that Ms. Summers has sent someone...”

Mira finishes, “ ... While we have been away.”

Ira continues, “All the babies at the house, make it impossible to live...”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.