Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben, Jens and others – Heading back to the cabin

It’s good to have Fiona and James back! Jens is between them on the rear seat hugging the hell out of them when Fiona remarks, “Mama, I was so thankful to see Destiny when she came to get us.”

Destiny who’s back in her human form says, “I had help from Mira, Ira and your father. They created a distraction with all their firing.”

Mira added, “I killed three of the male witches.”

Ira stated, “And I killed an additional four of the male witches.”

I laugh and say, “I hope I killed some of the fu ... male witches.”

Fiona teases, “Papa almost said a bad word.”

I pull out my phone to call Thom; when he answers and I say, “Thom we just rescued Fiona and James.”

Jens motions for the phone, switches to speaker phone and Thom blurts, “What the hell! Why didn’t you tell me?”

Jens informs him, “Thom, they were being held at a compound that is controlled by black witches.”

Thom immediately casts a dispersion, “Jennifer, what the hell are you talking about – there are no such things as witches.”

I yell, “Thom, triangulate on the phone because this is the location where we rescued the kids and the witches have other prisoners including women and children!”

Thom swears, “Why the hell didn’t you wait...”

I interrupt, “ ... Because we didn’t feel like it! Now find the location and get a SWAT team out here.”

Jens warns, “Thom just remember, you’re dealing with black witches.”

Thom scoffs, “Yeah right, let me call Inga and get moving on this.”

Present – Thom – Calling Inga

What the fucking hell is going on? I thought Inga was supposed to keep an eye on the Blaine’s. Now I find out they have mounted their own rescue mission and have rescued Fiona and James.

I call Inga, she answers and immediately apologizes, “Thom, I’m sorry to have allowed the Blaine’s, Destiny and Mira and Ira to disappear.”

I swear, “Like hell they have! They mounted their own rescue mission and have recovered Fiona and James. Find the location of Ben’s phone because they say there’s a compound with many captives.”

Inga senses something in my voice and asks, “Thom what aren’t you telling me?”

I reply, “Jennifer went on with a load of bullshit about black fucking witches, but we know there are no such things as witches.”

Inga wisely replies, “Thom what about Destiny? We know she is a spirit animal so why can’t there be witches?”

Damn, I hadn’t thought about that - she could be right. I tread carefully with my response, “Does the FBI have any protocol about dealing with black witches?”

Inga laughs, “Of course not.”

I humble myself and ask, “So what do you think we should do?”

Inga replies, “Thom, we have to save the prisoners no matter the cost.”

I complain, “And if Jennifer is correct and the FBI agents get sick.”

Inga adroitly replies, “Then it will have been worth it.”

So I ask, “How’s it coming on tracking Ben’s phone?”

Inga says, “As soon as we’re finished with the call, I will do it.”

I hang up the phone.

Present – Inga – After Thom’s call

I march into the FBI command center and announce, “Ben and Jennifer have found and freed their children.”

Pandemonium breaks loose then I add fuel to the fire, “Not only that they said there were other prisoners at their location. Now I suggest that we track Ben’s mobile phone to find out where they were located.”

The agent in charge complains, “How the hell did they get away from here?”

I reply, “I don’t care about that; what I care about is finding the other hostages.”

Gretchen comes into the command center and announces, “Jennifer disabled the drones and the com system.”

I look at the agent in charge and answer, “There’s the answer to your question.”

He swears, “I should arrest her when she gets back.”

One of the other agents says, “I have triangulated the signal on Ben Blaine’s mobile phone.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.