Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha, Tanya, Gladys and others – Eating Lunch

We arrived at the restaurant which was called the Organic Bistro and I was pleasantly shocked. It was a very nice, upscale restaurant and the smells emanating from the kitchen were incredible. Gladys took charge and demanded a large table, which of course she received immediately. I put Linda in a high chair they provided and we sat at the table. In a short time the interior designer arrived and she asked, “Why are we eating here?”

Gladys fired back, “Since when did you become picky about having a free lunch?”

The interior designer laughed and replied, “Gladys, with you there are no free lunches! That’s why I brought my samples with me. I know this will be a working lunch.”

Gladys made the introductions, “Melanie, this is Tanya the Lawyer, and I’m sure you recognize Masha from the news reports.”

Melanie held out her hand and said, “Masha, it’s a great pleasure to meet you; you have quickly become a legend in our little city.”

I shake her hand and crimson. Tanya notices and comes to my rescue, “Melanie, Masha is a little shy so please don’t embarrass her too much.”

Gladys remarks, “Masha, there’s nothing for you to be shy about. I would say that you are one of the best things to happen to this city in a long time.”

I finally find my voice and apologize, “I am ashamed that I killed the teenage girl.”

There was a round of affirmation which Tanya started, “Masha, that little bitch should have been killed years ago.” Gladys added, “Tanya is certainly right, we have programs in place that should have prevented her from becoming the menace she was.” Melanie joined in, “She made it impossible to ride the buses.”

Gladys has sparked my interest so I asked, “Gladys, what sort of programs do you have for teenagers.”

Melanie surprised me when she enumerated, “Masha, Gladys and her friends have many programs in place to help the disadvantaged youth in this city...”

Gladys interrupted, “ ... That’s right and Melanie is a prime example of one program’s success.”

Melanie continues, “I was raised on the other side of the track and thanks to Gladys’ programs I was able to attend college and get my degree in interior design.”

I give Tanya a quizzical look and she explained, “Masha doesn’t always understand American euphemisms.” Then she continued, “To be from the other side of the track means Melanie grew up in a bad part of town.”

Melanie affirmed, “Yes, it was much worse than the neighborhood of the teenage girl you killed. She had it lucky compared to me. In the neighborhood where I lived, I was lucky to get out before I was raped.”

Gladys complained, “Unfortunately, no matter how much help you try to give some people, some of them will still choose a life of crime.”

I questioned, “How do you try to reach these girls and what about the boys?”

Gladys explained, “We set up afterschool programs for them and yes they are also for boys.”

I think for a moment then I make a proposition, “You know, we could offer them Yoga classes after school.”

Melanie said, “That would be a great idea, but I’m not sure we should teach them Krav Maga.”

Gladys reinforced her statement, “Yes. That would be a mistake.”

I wanted to counter their attitude. However, I could see their resolve so I decided to wait on a better time for that battle.

Flashback – Jack, Ben and John – Midnight requisition run

We were hauling ass the best that we could with the load that we had. Our heavy load has forced Banzai into a saner speed but were still making good time. I checked my watch and remarked, “We should just make it to BoO in time to catch the chopper back to the hospital.” Then all hell broke loose...

Leave it to Jack’s big fucking mouth to jinx the mission! He no sooner got the words out of his mouth than we were attacked by the fucking Taliban. I downshifted and floored this fucking truck and hoped like hell there were no IEDs in the road.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.