Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha and Tanya – Going to visit Louise at work

With Linda once again secure in Tanya’s car we drove to the market where Louise worked. We walked in and surprised Louise so she asked, “What are you two doing here?”

Tanya smiled and said, “I’ve just shown Masha a potential storefront for her Krav Maga and yoga classes and we have some questions for you.”

Louise replied, “Well don’t keep me waiting.”

Tanya asked, “Masha mentioned that you are going to school at night. Are you going to Holbrook Community College?”

Louise said, “That’s the one, why do you ask?”

Masha continues...

“Louise, the storefront is across the street from the community college.”

Louise remarks, “That would be great, we could all go home together after my classes.”

I bring up one more concern, “Louise, I am concerned that Linda will be exposed to germs from the other children who might be at the class.”

Louise answered, “Masha, don’t worry about Linda she’s pretty tough.”

I voice my final concern, “The only other issue that I can see is how to feed Linda and myself for lunch.”

Tanya interjects, “Masha, we will put in a small kitchen with a microwave.”

I frown and confess, “Tanya and Louise, I have not mastered the workings of the American microwave ovens. Everything I prepare with microwave burns or comes out too dry.”

Tanya suggests, “Then we will add a real stove with an oven to the kitchen.”

That makes me feel better so I looked at Louise and asked, “Well how do you feel about this?”

She smiled, hugged me and said, “Masha this is great! I never thought that you would get this going so quickly.”

I confess, “It was Tanya’s doing, she set all this up.”

Tanya said, “After my phone was ringing off the hook this morning about last night’s classes, I decided I needed to take the bull by the horns.”

I gave Louise a questioning glance and she explained, “Masha, ‘taking the bull by the horns’ means taking charge of things.”

Then Louise came up with a question I forgot to ask, “Masha, how are you and Linda going to get to work?”

Tanya replied, “That’s the next thing on our list of to do items: We’re going to get Masha a driver’s license.”

Linda sighed and replied, “Whew, I thought you were going to take a bus.”

I replied, “After my last bus trip I would never subject Linda to that ordeal.”

Tanya remarked, “Masha thought she would do a yoga class early in the morning, some classes over lunchtime and then a few classes at night.”

I replied, “I find that yoga in the morning is a good way to start the day and perhaps we can have some later classes after school lets out for those women attending the community college.”

Tanya suggested, “Masha, let’s load up Linda and go get your driver’s license.”

I hugged Louise goodbye, Linda waved and said, “Mama, mama, mama.” Louise gave her a big kiss. And we left to get my driver’s license.

On the way I asked, “Tanya, are the driving tests different here than in Russia.”

Tanya laughed and said, “Yeah, they are probably easier here. You will see once you start driving - almost any idiot can get a license in America.”

We went to the driver’s license bureau where I took a number and began to wait. I noticed many people studying small books so I asked Tanya, “What are they studying?”

Tanya replied, “That’s the rules of the road booklet; let me get one for you.”

She came back, handed it to me, I flipped it open and commented, “Tanya the signs are different than in Russia.”

So Tanya and I went through all the signs together until they made sense. Finally my number was called, I walked up to the desk and the person asked, “Do you have your old license?”

I handed her my Russian license, she took one look at it and commented, “This might be the first Russian driver’s license I have seen.” She called to all the other clerks, “Hey look at this!”

All the other desk workers came over and looked at my Russian driver’s license, then one of them realized who I was and said, “Hey, she’s the woman avenger the news has talked about.”

After that I was a celebrity again, until one of the managers, whose name was Sally, came out and confronted the other women, “What’s going on?”

They said, “This is the woman avenger from the news. You know, the one who took down the bus gang and the pornography ring.”

Sally walked up, shook my hand and said, “I want to personally thank you for all you’ve done for the women of the city.”

Tanya had joined me and remarked, “Masha is planning on doing even more. She’s going to open a yoga and Krav Maga studio close to Holbrook Community College. That’s why she’s here today to get her driver’s license so she can drive to the studio.”

Sally said, “Well, I will let you take the written test in my office and then I will do your driving test with you.”

Sally ushered me into her office, handed me the test and remarked, “If you have any questions on it just let me know.”

I remarked, “The signs are different in Russia...”

She interrupted, “ ... Yes, they use the international signs but if you have any problems on them just let me know.”

Compared to the Russian test this one was very easy and it didn’t take long. I finished, handed the manager my test, she graded it and said, “Masha, you made a perfect score. Now for the driving test.”

I queried, “What is involved in the driving test?”

Sally smiled and said, “We drive your car, I give you directions and you follow them.”

I remarked, “We brought Tanya’s car today, am I allowed to use it for the test.”

Sally replied, “Certainly, however you cannot bring the baby with you.”

We walked out of Sally’s office, approached Tanya and I asked, “May we use your car for the driver’s test and will you watch Linda while I do it.”

Tanya smiled and replied, “Certainly, but I think we need to change Linda first.”

I checked and affirmed the situation, “You are correct, I will get the diaper bag.”

Tanya handed me her keys and whispered, “Masha, make sure you adjust the seat and mirrors before you start the car.” Then in her normal voice, “I will follow you out to get the diaper bag.”

I unlocked the door, handed the diaper bag to Tanya and Sally said, “There are changing tables in the bathrooms, but they are never clean so why don’t you use the desk in my office.”

Tanya agreed, “Thanks I will do that and make sure to remove the dirty diaper with me.”

I took the driver’s seat, adjusted it so it fit me, then I carefully adjusted the inside mirrors but could not figure out the outside mirrors so I asked, “How do I adjust the outside mirrors?”

Sally said, “On these newer cars you use the little joystick on the door and the switch chooses which mirror.”

I found the joystick and carefully adjusted the driver’s mirror, then switched to the passenger’s mirror and adjusted it. I sat and waited. Sally asked, “What are you waiting for?”

I explained that I was waiting for her to give me permission to start the car.

Sally laughed and said, “Let’s get this show on the road, please start the car.”

I started the car and waited, Sally commanded, “Pull out of the parking lot and take a right turn.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.