Taken
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Present – Ben – Back at the cabin

An unknown vehicle approaches the gate. I step out to make sure they stop and the two guards in the blockhouse train the Ma Deuce at the van. The passenger wisely opens the door slowly, steps out and identifies himself, “Stacy Summers sent us in case you need any help.”

I swear at them, “You can get right back in that motherfucking van and get the hell out of here before we blow your asses to hell. I don’t want any help from the bitch you work for.”

They are wise enough not to argue as he climbs back into the van, it turns around and they leave.

I begin to leave when one of the security team calls to me, “Mr. Blaine, Gretchen says we have more vehicles approaching the gate.”

I ask, “How do you know?”

He points to his ear and replies, “It came in over my com unit.”

I swear, “Damn, I need one of those!”

He offers, “Since we each have one, take mine and I’ll ask Inga if she has more.”

I take the proffered com unit, wipe it off on my shemagh, place it into my ear and say, “Testing -one, two, three?”

Everyone in the world gives me shit, “Hey don’t say anything unless you have something important to say – that com unit isn’t a toy. Finally Inga comes on and says, “Everyone cut Ben Blaine some slack. We hear you Ben.”

Gretchen says, “Ben, the drones have detected multiple cars headed to the gate.”

Inga adds, “Ben those are probably the FBI and other Marshall Service vehicles, please treat them better than you did Stacy Summer’s men.”

I wonder how the hell Inga knows about that then the security man motions to me. I come over to the blockhouse and the guard explains, “The microphones on these com units are very sensitive, they heard you yell at the other men through my com unit.”

That was a good fucking thing to know.

Before the other vehicles arrive, Gretchen says, “Ben there are two motorcycles approaching at a rapid speed. The riders are wearing body armor and carrying weapons.”

I wondered if they would arrive. I announce, “Those riders are probably Mira and Ira our former body guards. Gretchen please make sure you do not annoy them with the drones.”

I watch with amazement as the twins arrive because they accelerate up a slight rise and easily jump over the gate. They ride up to me, Ira dismounts while Mira holds her bike upright. She hugs me and says, “Mr. Blaine, we just saw the news report. Please inform us that it is a falsehood.”

I shake my head and reply, “Unfortunately, it’s true.”

Mira swears, “Illegitimate son of a female saluki! Mr. Blaine we apologize for leaving our post with you.”

I console them, “Girls, it’s not your fault - it’s my fault for letting the security lapse.”

Gretchen reminds through the com, “Ben, the vehicles are approaching the gate.”

I relay the message, “Mira and Ira, we have a contingent of vehicles approaching and Inga feels they are FBI and Marshall Service vehicles.”

Inga comes on the com and orders, “Ben, I’m coming to the gate to meet them. Please don’t let Mira and Ira do anything foolish.”

I decide to make small talk with the girls, “I see you haven’t destroyed your motorcycles yet.”

Mira responds, “We have damaged them upon occasion, but it was nothing which could not be repaired.”

I continue to shoot the breeze, “So what’s it like living with Alexi?”

Ira declares, “Mr. Blaine, it is a terrible nightmare from the Depths of Hades! When he’s not working, he’s impregnating one of his wives...”

Mira continues, “ ... There are so many babies around that it is virtually impossible to somnambulate.”

I smile and offer, “You two are always welcome to move back here.”

Before they can answer, Inga arrives from the house in the Marshall’s van, climbs out and greets them, “It’s good to see you Mira and Ira. I’m here to make sure we don’t have any problems with the FBI or Deputy Marshalls that are arriving.”

Ira states, “Those vehicles should be carefully inspected.”

Inga argues, “Ira, there is no reason for that...”

Mira interrupts, “ ... The lack of security is disgusting!”

Inga declares, “We will not go back to the excessive security level we had before, it was too cumbersome.”

Ira parroted in a sing-song voice, “It was too cumbersome, my derrière! The lack of security is what allowed the children and Ms. Blaine to be abducted.”

Inga had her fill and said, “Mira and Ira, you can either work with us or you can leave.”

I step in to restore the peace, “Listen everyone, I sure as hell don’t need this right now so the three of you cut it the hell out.”

Inga opens the gate and waves the vehicles through while Ira and Mira carefully observe. The vehicles head up to the house as Inga says to me, “Ben, you called us so let us do our jobs.”

I complain, “And what they hell should I do, sit on my fucking thumbs?”

Inga grins, “Only if that will help, otherwise we need you to follow me up to the cabin and be interviewed.”

I glare at her and complain, “Don’t tell me I’m a suspect.”

I follow them to the cabin and can’t fucking believe it!

Present – Samantha – At her castle

John mentions something I have been considering, “Samantha, with what’s going on it might be a good idea to call Victor and see if he’s working right now.”

I should probably explain that when things calmed down (especially after Stacy stopped calling the terrorists) we decided to let Vic go. There really wasn’t anything for him to do, he was bored all the time and asked if he could go find new work. We made sure his house was paid for and then he left.

I look at John and reply, “John, sometimes I wonder if you read my mind.” I take out my phone and call Vic’s number. Megan answers and I ask, “Megan, is Vic busy right now?”

Megan replies, “Samantha, it’s good to hear from you. I wondered if you were going to call after I saw the news report this morning. Unfortunately Victor is busy right now, but I will call him and see if he wants to cancel his current job.”

I frown and make a decision, “Megan don’t bother him about it, I am sure we will be fine.”

John overhears the conversation and understands, “So Vic is busy right now. What do you plan to do?”

I smile and say, “I will just grab one of Stacy’s men until we are sure that we’re out of danger.”

I call Stacy...

Present – Stacy – Phone call from Samantha

Bill answers the phone, looks at me and says, “Ms. Summers, it’s Samantha for you.”

I answer the phone and remark, “Sam, that report of yours was great but it’s terrible news about Ben’s wife and children.”

Samantha replies, “Stacy, it was one of the hardest reports I’ve ever done. But I called you for a favor.”

I reply, “Ask away my compadre.”

Samantha states, “Stacy, Victor is busy right now and I was wondering if one of your security men could sort of be my bodyguard for a while?”

I reply, “Just a minute, let me check.”

I put the line on hold, look at Bill and ask, “Bill, I want to send one of your best men over to Samantha’s to be her body guard?”

Bill states, “No problem, I will get on it immediately. Do you also want me to double the security on her castle while you’re there?”

I think for a moment and decide, “Sure, in fact let’s up the security level on everyone.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.