Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Louise and Masha – After Lunch

Louise crimsoned and declared, “Masha, I again want to apologize to you for not trusting that Linda could eat the sandwich.”

I had to keep from laughing as Linda devoured her sandwich and even consumed part of mine. Louise had of course noticed it which prompted the apology. I replied, “Louise don’t worry about it, I have more experience right now with feeding Linda solid food.”

Louise continued, “I was shocked at how much she ate. It must be because the sandwiches were so tasty. Why was that?”

I explained, “Louise, I used all natural ingredients: Healthy whole grain bread, natural cheese and of course fried them in olive oil.”

Louise questioned, “Why didn’t you use butter or margarine?”

I further explained, “Olive oil is healthier than butter even though butter tastes better. And margarine is the worst type of fat that you can use.”

Louise shook her head and said, “Masha, you’ve changed everything about the way I eat.”

I smiled and teased, “Is that a complaint?”

Louise doesn’t realize I teased her and vehemently said, “Oh no Masha! It’s not a complaint. I am so very thankful for all the food you cook and for getting Linda and I away from sugar.”

I confessed, “Louise I was teasing you. It is such a joy having you and Linda here. So Louise, what are your plans for the rest of today?”

Louise giggled and asked, “Would you think it was strange if I sat in my room and admired all my new furniture?”

I replied, “Not at all and I might even join you after I do the dishes.”

Louise changed her mind and offered, “Masha, why don’t you let me do the dishes?”

I countered, “Louise I am very particular about how the dishes are done, so I will do them. However, why don’t you get Linda cleaned up?”

Louise removed Linda from her high chair and took her into the bathroom to clean her hands...

Flashback – Ben – Another rescue mission

Amir carried the stretcher on one shoulder, the rope on the other shoulder and quietly led the way as I followed making sure to use my NV gear to scan for any Taliban mother fuckers who might be brave enough to attempt something during the night. I hoped like hell we could free any of the children tonight because I wasn’t sure how much longer the bastards would refrain from killing them.

Amir led us to the first hovel where I snuck up to the rug covered window, peeked in and realized that we’re already too fucking late! Once again I wished they made eye bleach because what I saw, no one should ever see. Not only were they all killed, they had been violated in the worse ways possible and their little faces showed the unspeakable horror of a slow and lingering death from being bled out like fucking animals.

I gritted my teeth and whispered to Amir, “They are all dead.”

He apologized, “Sorry Ben Sir! I worried this would happen. If these children are dead then we have lost all of them, I have failed you.”

I swore softly, “Amir, you did not fail me because we didn’t stand a chance in the first place. There were too many of them and too few of us. Now let’s get back to the hospital and deliver a message to these Taliban fuckers they won’t ever forget.”

We hightailed it back to the hospital where Jack met me at the door and asked, “What happened?”

I swore, “The Taliban mother fuckers killed all the children and bled them out like animals. Where’s Lieutenant George?”

Jack replied, “I think he’s sleeping, what’s on your mind.”

I glared at Jack and said, “We’re going to light these fuckers up.”

Flashback – Jennifer – At home

Daddy arrived home with mother sooner than I expected and yelled up to my room, “Jennifer, we’re home.”

I had put on some nice clothes, in hopes that it would make mother happy. I be-bopped down the stairs, mother saw me and immediately complained, “Jennifer what in God’s holy name are you wearing?”

I twirled and replied, “Nice clothes in honor of you coming home.” I run to her, give her a hug and continue, “It’s great that you’re finally home.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.