A Knock on the Door

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2017 by Victor Echo

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes you have an itch that can only be scratched by a former lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

The knock was timid. If I had not been putting soap on my face, I might not have heard it. It was the sort of knock that makes you wonder if you heard it at all. Still, I had. I might have ignored it, but something told me I should at least go and look. She stood on the other side of the door. I stood behind it and cracked it open a smidge.

“Have you got a moment?” she asked, her voice quiet.

“Come in,” I said.

I let her catch the door and went back to the bathroom. I had not seen Jean since we had parted company several years before. I do not usually answer the door naked. If it had been anyone else, I probably would not have opened the door. If Jean was upset about me being naked in my own house, that was her problem, not mine. I heard the door close and thought nothing of it. I started shaving and heard the bed squeak as someone sat down on it. I continued to scrape the bristles from my chin, more worried about cutting my face open than anything else. I heard various noises from the bedroom but the position I was in, I could not see anything in the mirror.

“I need to take a shower,” I said. “What can I do for you.”

I watched her walk up behind me in the reflection over my shoulder. She was naked. She stopped behind me and wrapped her arms around my body, her hands close to my bare cock.

“I ... I...”

She put her head on my shoulder blade, and I could feel tears. Her hands wrapped around my flaccid cock and stroked it idly.

“I would like a favor,” she said quietly. “I want you to play with my nipples.”

I shook my head while she continued to stroke my cock.

“Why me?”

“Because you are the only one who knows how. The others ... well, the others...”

She stopped talking and rested her hands on my thighs.

“The others don’t know how to do it?” I asked.

“To say the least,” she said with a snort. “I hurt you, I know. You don’t owe me a thing. But it’s been so long.”

“What, you can’t find a guy or a girl to get you off?”

My tone might have been a bit bitter. After we broke up, she sent me some rather nasty emails. I deleted them and chalked them up to her being upset about the breakup. She instigated it, and I did not look back. I figured she had moved on as well.

“If that were only the case,” she said with a sigh. “And if getting off were the problem, then why would I need anyone’s help?”

I knew what she meant. We had procured some toys along the way, and she was just as happy with them as with a real cock. But I also knew there were some things that she liked to do that required a helping hand. One of those things was having her nipples fondled. She had always had sensitive nipples. With the right hand, she could have an orgasm just from having her nipples pinched. We had achieved it once and come close several times. It would take just a little bit of a push, and she would squirt. Her most explosive orgasms caused her to squirt, and those were, in her words, the most fulfilling.

I turned around and pulled her into my arms. She continued to cry on my shoulder. Little sobs that shook her body. I pulled her chin up and looked down into her brown eyes.

“Let’s take a shower,” I suggested.

She nodded and let me turn on the water and set the temperature. I pulled her into the tub with me and closed the curtain. I let her stand under the water, and I picked up the soap. She closed her eyes and got her hair wet. I had a moment to look at her body as she did this. She was older of course, but her body was pretty much as I remembered it. Nice round tits, small, but pert nipples on dark areolae. Her skin was more pink than white, and she had not been in the sun recently. The hair over her pussy was thick and untrimmed. Another tell that if she had been seeing anyone lately, they were not intimate. Her eyes opened at just that moment, and she gave me a wan smile.

“Maybe I should have you take care of that too while you have your tools out.”

I said nothing and indicated she should turn around. She did and braced herself against the shower wall. I soaped up my hands and rubbed them over her shoulders and across her back and down over her ass and back up again. She moaned as I massaged her back and ass. More as I played over her ass than across her back, but she seemed to enjoy it equally. I bent down and washed her legs, sliding my hands up the inside of her leg and rubbed it back and forth quickly across her pussy before I stood up and had her turn around again. I washed her neck and shoulders before I started to wash her arms. I avoided her chest entirely before I washed her abdomen. She spread her legs, and I gently washed her pussy and the front of her legs before I had her rinse off.

She took the soap from me as we changed places. She started with my shoulders and back before she washed my ass. She ran a finger between my cheeks and slipped a finger inside before she continued with my legs. She stood up and turned me around. She washed my arms, shoulders and lingered over my chest before she washed my abdomen. Her hands found my balls and washed them, and then stroked my erection several times, teasing before she finished washing my legs. I washed my hair quickly before I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain. I passed her the towel to dry off with and then dried myself.

“Where would you like this?” I asked once I was dry.

“Do you still have that video?”

I looked at her with a bit of a question in my eye before I remembered which video she meant. Once back when she was feeling adventurous, she had asked me to find some videos about double penetration. It had been one of her fantasies, that we eventually enacted, but at the time, it was just a fantasy, and while I had found several, one of them, in particular, had left her breathless and so wet there was no friction when I eventually took her from behind. She had cum three times before I filled her with my cum.

“I do. I guess we will have to sit on the couch since the file is on the network.”

“Get a towel, and some lube,” she said.

I found a couple of dry towels and a bottle of lube and met her at the couch. I spread the towels down and set myself against the armrest and a couple of pillows. Jean moved to sit between my legs, my cock pressed between us, and she leaned back against me after passing me the remotes. I negotiated the buttons and quickly found the video she was wanted.

“This one?” I asked making sure my memory was still good.

“I think so,” she said as it began to play.

She settled in against me, and I wrapped my arms around her. I cupped her tits and gently squeezed them. Part of the effectiveness was making sure the blood was flowing. She sighed as I did this while on screen three people, two men and a woman, were being interviewed before the guys started to fondle the woman’s tits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.