Working With Cuddlyanne

by AJBBW

Copyright© 2017 by AJBBW

True Sex Story: A number of guys have asked about how I came to work with Cuddlyanne, so I shall tell you.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts   .

It was late in 2008, I was 24 and had been doing pornos for around 5 years. I got a text message from a guy who offered me £150 to “ star” alongside his 47yo BBW wife in a video they were doing for a private commission. He sent me a photo of a sexy, mature BBW with long blonde hair and I instantly messaged him back agreeing. To be honest I’d have paid money to fuck the big bitch anytime.

The shoot was to take place in a hotel in Chadderton, at 7pm I knocked on the door and Dave, her husband opened the door, shaking me warmly by the hand and showed me in. Cuddlyanne was sat on the end of the bed chatting to the cameraman, my cock grew instantly, she was dressed in school uniform, white shirt, tie and short plaid skirt along with stockings and sussies. She stood up and moved to me giving me a warm kiss of welcome, after asking for I wanted a drink, she lay on the bed and patted the covers motioning me to join her. The cameraman readied his equipment, Dave sat in a chair across the room and we began. Anne spoke “ So you like the way I look?” “Who wouldn’t, you’re as sexy as fuck, especially dressed like that!” She laughed, then pointing at the camera motioned it was time to start.

After a couple of minutes of us kissing deeply and feeling each other through our clothes Anne unzipped my jeans freeing my hardening cock. I saw a half smile spread across her face as she took in my full size then her mouth enveloped my growing dick, God never had I been sucked so expertly the sexy slut could do things to my cock that no woman had ever done before. For ten full minutes she used her mouth lips, tongue and teeth on my engorged cock. Every passing second I swear I grew harder, at that moment I knew I was gone beyond recall as the blonde whore’s mouth worked it’s magic on my penis. I roared as my cock spurted in her throat, my spunk gushed out in four or five waves, Anne momentarily gagged but recovered to swallow every drop, I fell back onto the bed, “ Sorry about that I can normally keep control,” Anne laughed idly wiping a long string of cum from the side of her ruby red lips, “You lasted a lot longer than most, my technique can be very draining on most guys, By the way I love that cock, very impressive, can’t wait to feel it later,” she gave me a sly wink, climbed off the bed and ducked into the bathroom. It was then I noticed that except for loosening her school tie she had sucked me to oblivion without removing any clothes!

Sammy, the cameraman was checking the action, “ Some great stuff there, have you seen your cock?” I looked down as he spoke, my semi-erect prick was bright red, stained by Anne’s ruby lipstick as she had worked so magically on my cock.

Anne came back into the room,” We OK to go then? Mmm I see you are!” She nodded at my cock which was rapidly growing vertically, Anne lay back, “ Right time to tear off my thong and eat my tight snatch, give the guy the video he wants!” Sammy gave me the nod and I moved to Anne lifting her plaid skirt and ripping off her navy blue knickers in one movement, Anne gasped as I firstly pushed a finger into her pussy then a second one, her cunt looked lovely, a soft triangle of downy blonde hair covered a pair of puffy cunt lips and a prominent, hooded clitoris. I felt Anne squirm as I dove my tongue into her cunt, my teeth grazing her clit, for how long I picked and sucked at her private place I don’t know but soon Anne came in a huge way, her sweet juices rewarding my proving tongue. Her orgasm took an age to subside. When it did I roughly flipped her onto her belly, pulling her hips up I quickly entered Cuddlyanne for the first time and began to expertly fuck the fat slut. Her cunt was surprisingly tight for a woman her size and she certainly knew how to grip and pull me into her, like her oral skills Anne’s fucking skills were equally advanced. Her language was coarse as she begged me to fuck her harder like the bitch she was, fill her tight test with my big thick cock, then she begged me to fuck her arse. Being a gentleman I did as I was told, her arse was equally as tight as her cunt but was easy to enter and fuck. She took all my nine inches deep into her anal passage, shuddering violently as she came at least twice more on my cock. Soon I knew I was at the point of no return, I increased my thrusts and filled her tight ass with my hot creamy spunk, withdrawing and wiping my subsiding cock on her flabby ass cheeks, Anne gave a grown as she came one final time, my spunk oozing sensually from her fucked arsehole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.