My First Contempary Shag - Cover

My First Contempary Shag

by AJBBW

Copyright© 2017 by AJBBW

True Sex Story: my first fuck with a girl of my own age

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

She was called Maxine, six months my junior. I first went on a date with her four weeks after my first fuck with Beth. Believe me my experiences with the older woman made me feel like a total Casanova with Maxine, though it wasn’t until our third date that I got to fuck her blonde teen pussy.

Maxine was a plump blonde with gorgeous round tits and soft arse, she was thought to be something of a rebel because she always wore a black bra under her white school shirts, a fact that amongst the teen boys put her on the totally sexy as fuck level. We had always been close since our junior school days when we’d enjoyed a couple of ten year olds kisses in the stockroom!

Shortly after my encounter with Beth I took the plunge and asked her out, she agreed and we had two pleasant visits to the cinema, nothing more passionate than a few pecks and a goodnight kiss. The third date was for her to cook me a meal at her house as her parents were going out for the evening. Well after we had a lovely meal of “Hunter’s Chicken”, we were sat watching TV, my arm was around her shoulders and her head was on my chest. She was wearing a short sleeved sweater, lemon colour if I remember rightly, and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. My eyes moved to her boobs, tightly clad under her angora sweater, making them look rounder than ever, my cock began to grow, Maxine moved her hand and brushed it against my cock accidentally, “ Hey you’ve got a fucking hard-on!” I spluttered some lame excuse about not having one but then owned up that it was looking at her boobs that had done it! Maxine sat up and to my surprise lifted her sweater over her head revealing ... Yes a black bra! This she unhooked and pulled off and sat there looking at me her divine boobs jiggling slightly, I took hold of one tweaking the bud of a nipple slightly, Maxine sighed, bending forwards I took her other nipple into my mouth, sucking eagerly upon it. I felt Maxine’s hand rubbing my cock, “ Let me see it,” I unzipped my jeans, unfastened them and slipped them down to my knees, Maxine’s hand pulled my, by now, hard cock out of my undies, her eyes grew wide,” It’s so fucking big! Why is it that size?” I shrugged saying I had no idea. By now I was caressing her thighs and had slipped a hand down her trackies, she pulled away, “ As Maxine let’s play a little,” I begged her replacing my hand down her waistband, she stood up and took them off. She was stood there in just a pair of skimpy black lace panties, wispy hair poking out the sides, I followed suit and stripped completely. I stood my cock vertical as I fondled her boobs then pulled her to me and ran my hands over her arse. I slowly pulled down her PA toes revealing her hairy bush. I gently fingered her pussy, a slight dampness was developing, I pulled her down to the floor and moved my head toner hidden cunt. Maxine’s small hand again gripped my cock she gave a cry as my tongue lapped at her, I told her to kiss and suck my cock, after some coaxing she did but soon gagged I turned her over and moved behind her. “ No Steve we shouldn’t,” she implored unconvincingly, my stiff prick pushed at her cunt lips, there was a momentary resistance, then I slowly pushed home as Maxine cried out, it took just four strokes to get the young girl off her body convulsing as my cock continued to fuck her. She began to sob, her newly taken pussy moving to meet my thrusts, then I was cumming hard inside her! Three great pulses as my young cock shot its potent seed into Maxine’s young womb, ?I think we both had the same thought, “ Dickwad!!! “ She cried out pushing me away and running to the bathroom, I heard frantic running of taps, tears and sobs then Maxine appeared dressed in her pyjamas, “ I reckon you should go! I just hope you haven’t knocked me up you dickwad!”

I stood up my cock, still semi-erect was covered in her juices and streaked with bl**d, the sign of me taking her virginity. I pulled on my jeans and went home. Luckily Maxine wasn’t pregnant. She let me know a week later that she had had her period, but she cut me dead from her life. We exchanged nothing but a courteous nod the rest of our time at school but that was OK I’d had the sexy bitch, sucked on her gorgeous boobs and I’m sure she does still remember her first time fuck on my monster cock!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.