Aunty Jayne - Blackpool Memories - Cover

Aunty Jayne - Blackpool Memories

by Aunty Jayne BBW

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

True Sex Story: way back I had gone to Blackpool with a boyfriend to view the illuminations, too much cider and desperation to pee left me a night to remember.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   .

It was a stormy and blustery, late October night in Blackpool. I was there with my new boyfriend, Steve, I was just 19yo and Steve was 22yo. We had been out to a “School Reunion” night in a well known Blackpool pub, both dressed in uniform, Steve in Blazer, shirt, tie and flares, me in blazer, white shirt, school tie and an ultra short navy skirt, typical of my wear at school just three years earlier. It was not more than 15 mins walk to our B&B, but after a night drinking ciders and shots I soon needed the loo, Steve said that he thought all the loos would be locked at nearly midnight, he stopped a couple rushing home and asked them, they said a public toilet on Lytham Rd might stay open, so we hurried there as it was roughly on the way home to the B&B on Withnell Rd. I soon spotted the dimly lit loo and hurried off, my heart sank as I saw the Ladies Loo all shuttered with the dreaded “Out of Order” sign on it. “Shit!” I cried out, feet dancing on the pavement, Steve disappeared for a moment, soon returning saying the Gents was open, not stopping I pushed past him and for the first time found myself in a Gent’s toilet, noting the pretty awful smell and unfamiliar layout I saw the last cubicle was empty and quickly rushed in, there was no lock on the door though and Steve, following me in stood against the door to stop people coming in, dropping my knickers to my ankles I sat down carefully upon the broken seat, as my relief flooded through me as I pissed, seemingly forever into the loo beneath me. My eyes took in the walls of the cubicle, Steve asked if I was done, I said to give me a moment, I was reading the stories and rhymes on the wall, ‘Angie was a slag’, Donna Hope was a great cock sucker’, ‘Tony JJ wanted a young ass to fuck’, etc. As I read my eyes caught a movement on the other wall, “Steve!”, I called sotly,” look!” I was staring at a semi-erect uncut cock poking through a hole in the wall, Steve whispered it’s a glory hole thing, probably thinks there’s a gay in here, wants it sucking, “Really? “I said, my hand almost involuntarily touched the disembodied cock, it twitched as I did, Steve hissed, ‘Anne No!’ Too late as I took the cock between my finger and thumb as I gently pulled upon it, feeling it grow and stiffen I bent forward on the seat gently licking the red bell end, I glanced at Steve he was staring transfixed as I moved my mouth over the end of the cock, sucking gently, the guy began to slowly fuck my mouth, his cock growing to its full size, suddenly he stiffened further and I felt the familiar spurt hit my throat, I sucked every drop from him then he pulled out and withdrew from the hole, “Thanks Mate!” He shouted and I heard the bolt on the door open and he left, Steve called me a horny, daft cow, the bolt slammed into place, a moment or two later a thin, brownish cock appeared in the hole, Steve shook his head I put my finger to my lips and said,” Sshhh!” My fingers gently wanked the new cock, my mouth soon engulfed the hardening prick, he was longer but thinner than the last, whilst not black it was certainly brown, Asian guy I guessed, he lasted just three minutes, shot a salty load in my mouth and quickly left. Almost immediately the door closed the bolt was shot and a small, wrinkled cock appeared, hard and ready I gave him what he wanted and five minutes later had my third mouthful of spunk in fifteen minutes, Steve stood shaking his head in disbelief as another seven cocks appeared in the hole over the next 20 minutes, my mouth and lips were covered in spunk, my tongue held so many tastes from the ten assorted cocks, longest about 7 inches, shortest 4 inches, longest lasted about seven minutes, shortest less than a minute. Steve gestured for me to go, I motioned one more with my hand.As I held up the one finger the door opened again and I smiled as I heard the bolt slid across. a minute later a long, jet black cock appeared, Steve breathed in deeply as I gently took the prick in my hand, giving it a slow wank. Amazed at its speedy growth I licked my fingers and rubbed spittle and spunk upon the angry looking red bell end, my mouth dropped and my tongue licked at the end. Slowly I swallowed the cock, sucking hard as I did, he fucked my mouth like an expert, withdrawing his prick then pushing it deep into my willing mouth, I loved the taste and feel of it, after five minutes he suddenly pulled out and shocked I heard him unlock the door and leave, I sat there disappointed at not getting my reward. Suddenly Steve fell forwards as a kick pushed our door wide open, a tall, solidly built black guy in his mid 40s stood there. Quickly he entered and pulled Steve back against the door, “I thought it was a sweet bitch’s mouth sucking my meat!” I sat unable to speak or move, “Right so my little schoolie you like to suck cock and tease, let’s see how you can take a real cock!”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.