A Cuckold by Choice
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Now that our kids have flown the coop, we decide to expand our horizons

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Water Sports  

We had our shower and then struck a deal, I took her bags to the charity shop while she went home for a change of clothes. I also bought a Chinese takeaway meal and some more brandy, I was looking forward to a very sexy night with this amazing woman.

She arrived back wearing a long coat buttoned up to the neck, but when she took it off I nearly choked at what she was wearing, white high heels, white stockings and a tiny white g-string, nothing else!

My cock sprung to attention immediately and stood like that all through our meal which she insisted on eating whilst sitting on my lap, every now and again she rubbed a king prawn against her soaking pussy and shared it with me.

“I’ve done something,” she said after our meal, “But I think you’ll like it.”

“Oh God,” I laughed, “Tell me the worst.”

“Remember this morning when I said that as far as sex was concerned, nothing was taboo?”

“Yes.” I said somewhat hesitantly.

“Well I have a friend I sometimes see, you know, just for fun.”

“Okay, you’re going to say you’ve invited him to join us aren’t you?”

“No,” she giggled, “I was going to say I’ve invited HER to join us.”

“Oh wow,” I laughed, “Is she anything like you?”

“Oh yes,” she smiled, “Only much, much dirtier.”

“Bring it on,” I grinned, “The more the merrier.”

“When was the last time you has two sexy women sucking your cock at the same time as they kissed each other?”

“Oh, er, let me think about that for a minute, yeah, got it.”

“Well?”

“Never,”

“Well you’ll have it tonight.”

“Oh fuck.” I thought if my cock grew any harder it would break!

“Shall I ring her and tell her it’s on?”

“Oh yeah,” I laughed, “But tell her to hurry up.”

“I came past Charlie’s house on the way here, all the curtains are still closed. I bet you wife’s sitting on his cock right now.”

“Like you’ll be sitting on mine soon.” I grinned and hoped that she wouldn’t say too much about Katie and her black lover.

“I bet he didn’t drink her piss though, like you drank mine.”

“I’ll drink yours any time,” I said and meant it, “It was just about the sexiest thing I’ve ever done with a woman.”

So saying, I pushed her back on the couch and licked the front of her g-string and I heard her telling her friend what I was doing.

I unfastened the string and pulled the tiny piece of lace away from my prize, Susie giggled and pushed her naked groin up against my mouth.

“Mmm, this is what I like David, a man who knows what he wants.”

“What I want is your gorgeous little cunt right now,” I smiled, “As well as your friend’s gorgeous little cunt.”

“I think we can arrange that for you,” she said with a smile, “But I think I should tell you, she’s only seventeen.”

“Oh fuck.” I moaned feeling my cock harden at the thought of shagging a horny little seventeen year old.

“And she told me she’s wearing her school uniform tonight. Except that I don’t think school girls wear stockings any more.”

My front door bell rang then and she jumped up to answer it, giving me another cock stiffening view of her naked buttocks bouncing.

“Mary, say hello to David.” she said and I thought my cock couldn’t possibly get any harder, I was wrong!

She was no taller than about five feet in her court shoes, but her legs just seemed to go on for ever, a lovely fresh face was framed by long blonde hair and the blouse that she wore under her school blazer looked to be under a severe strain.in a nut shell, she was fucking stunning.

“Hi David,” she smiled and reached up to kiss me on the lips.

“Ooh yes,” she giggled, “I recognize that taste.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.