A Cuckold by Choice - Cover

A Cuckold by Choice

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Now that our kids have flown the coop, we decide to expand our horizons

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Water Sports  

David

I felt bad as I sent the message to my wife, but the soft arms that snaked around my neck soon put any regrets out of my mind.

“You’re not neglecting me are you?” she said and I felt her long fingers gripping my semi erect cock.

I’d practically bumped into Susie on my way home from the pub, she looked as if she was struggling with three big bags of shopping.

Reaching down I made to take a bag, but she pulled away, “I’m all right th... , oh it’s you Dave.”

“You look like you could use a hand.” I said and took two of the bags.

“I could use a bloody drink more,” she smiled, “But thank you.”

We were only yards away from my house so I beckoned to it and said, “If a brandy would help, I’ve got a bottle.”

“You’re an angel.” she said and we went in.

“Take your coat off.”

She was wearing a two piece suit under her coat, with a pristine white blouse and knee high boots, she was a very sexy looking woman!

“Katie’s not here at the moment.” I said as I poured out two large brandies.

“I know, Dave,” she said softly, “I saw her earlier on with Charlie.”

I’d forgotten that she was a work colleague of Katie and Charlie.

“Ah.”

“They looked ... friendly.”

“Yes, look, Katie likes Charlie and vice versa, they’re just having a bit of fun, you know how it is.”

“Oh yes,” she said, “I know how it is all right Dave, believe me I do.”

She smiled at the dumb expression on my face.

“Charlie and I had a little fling a while ago.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.”

“Well we managed to keep it quiet, with Kieth working away on the oil rigs, it was easy, we slept together three of four times a week, usually at Charlie’s place, but sometimes at my place, which was how we got caught.”

“Oops.” then I noticed that her glass was empty, so I took it from her and filled us both up again, it was bit early in the day for the hard stuff, but fuck it, I was on holiday.

“Thanks.” she smiled before carrying on with her tale.

“Well as you probably know, on the rigs they usually work a month on and a month off, he’d only been gone a week, so we had three more weeks of rumpy pumpy before his next leave. Only we didn’t, there’d been a safety issue on the rig, so they shut d down and sent the crew home.”

“Oh shit, he caught you?”

“And how, we never heard him coming in, I was on top of Charlie, wearing stockings and urging him on to fuck me harder.”

“Bloody hell.” I said trying hard not to imagine Susie wearing nothing but stockings.

“He left and I haven’t heard from him since, I reckon he’s shacked up with some slag in Scotland, she’s welcome to him.”

“So what’s with all the shopping?”

“The bags aren’t full of shopping Dave,” she laughed, “I was taking a load of his stuff to the charity shop.”

We both leaned forward to place our drinks on the coffee table and suddenly we were kissing, she didn’t just kiss me though, I accepted her tongue as it snaked between my teeth like a snake. I gave her my own tongue and heard her soft whimpering.

“Mmm, yes,” she moaned as I slid both hands up over her thighs taking her skirt with them., “Taste me David.”

Her tiny thong was the same colour as her stockings and suit, baby blue ... except that it was slightly darker due to the wetness from her pussy.

She moaned again as I kissed the very top of her inner thighs filling my nostrils with her scent, then I hooked a finger under her thong and eased it off giving myself full access to her shaven cunt.

Gently I ran my tongue over each pussy lip in turn, carefully avoiding her tempting slit as she writhed beneath me, I licked beneath her slit almost to the point of her sexy little rosebud, then I licked my way back up, but this time she squealed as I pushed my tongue right into her welcoming wetness.

“Ooh fuck yes, that’s nice David, lick me, lick right up inside me.”

She pushed her hips up into my face and wrapped her legs around my neck, she squealed again when I found her clitoris and sucked it gently before flicking my tongue over it rapidly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.