A Cuckold by Choice
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Now that our kids have flown the coop, we decide to expand our horizons

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Cheating   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Water Sports  

Walking in the street without panties was another first for me, it felt really sexy and I wondered if my daughter did anything like that with her lover.

As we walked I told Charlie about her.

“Yeah, I think a lot of people are into this sort of thing, you girls seem to get sexier as you get older.”

“Thanks, I think.”

“Well just think about it, when you were first married would you have done this?”

“No,” I laughed, “Although I might have been tempted if you’d been around.”

“Yeah, I wish I had been around,”he said with a smile, “I might have married you.”

“Mm, nice thought.” and we went into the warmth of his house.

We took our coats off and then turned to each other,

“What were you saying about numbers?” I said and snaked my tongue between his teeth.

Lifting the back of my dress, he caressed my naked bum cheeks while I squirmed against his growing bulge.

“I think it was sixty nine I was thinking about.”

“Nice number.”

“My favourite,” he agreed.

As we kissed we were hurriedly undressing each other until finally we were both naked, well I kept my stockings on, but they didn’t count. The only thing that counted was his beautiful, big cock.

We moved into the traditional position without even thinking about it. I gripped his shaft and heard his soft moan of pleasure as I slid it in between my lips. But then or maybe perhaps a second later, I felt his mouth on my cunt.

I squealed with pleasure and pushed my groin up into his face, I swear his tongue went into me almost as deep as his cock did earlier in the day.

“Ooh Charlie,” I moaned around his cock and cupped his muscular buttocks,

“This is a lovely cock.”

I wormed the tip of my tongue into his little piss slit causing him to jerk in my mouth and I felt his lips encircling the tiny bud of my clitoris.

Then I screamed as he used his tongue to strum at it, wave after wave of sheer fucking pleasure washed over me, his big fingers brushed lightly across my rear hole.

I wondered if he wanted me down there, did he want to sodomize me? Oh fuck, I really hoped he did, I wanted to feel his big, black shaft up there, fucking me, shagging my backside. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could, not to mention satisfying myself!

Dragging my mouth away from his cock, I kissed his heavy balls and I heard him gasp.

“Do you like that Charlie? Do you like my mouth on your balls?”

He didn’t answer, but I didn’t expect him to, I felt his tongue licking slowly downwards, touching every single one of the million nerve endings in my cunt.

Then it was on my anal opening, licking, sucking and probing, I felt a very slight pressure, then it opened and his tongue was actually inside my anus!

“Yes,” I moaned, “Do me there darling, shag me up there.”

Darling, I actually called him darling!

He didn’t need any persuading, we pulled apart and for a brief second, I lay there, legs wide open, just staring at his big, throbbing cock Then he lowered himself down onto me, into my welcoming arms, his beautiful, gleaming black chest pressed against mine.

We kissed and I tasted myself on his lips and his tongue, I dug my finger nails into his naked back and kissed him again as I felt his cock prodding against my anus.

I moaned softly into his mouth as he pushed and I felt my hole expanding. It should have hurt me, I expected it to hurt, I even wanted it to.

Instead though, a wonderful sense of well being flooded through me as my anal muscles relaxed and every inch of his shaft slid easily up into my rectum.

“Charlie,” I gasped into his mouth, “Oh fuck yes Charlie, do it darling, shag me nice and slowly up there.”

Darling, again!

“Christ Katie,” he hissed, “You’re tight, so fucking tight.”

“That’s because you’re so big, sooo fucking big.”

He began fucking me with a seesaw motion, every forward thrust making me squeal while I clung to him like a limpet, the feelings coursing through my body were feelings I’d never experienced before and I remembered thinking that for the first time in my life, I was being well and truly fucked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.