Cuck Husband - Cover

Cuck Husband

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband and wife learn that they are submissive. They explore a new life as they are abused by the people around them.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

We didn’t choose this lifestyle. It was forced upon us. Well, perhaps that’s not quite true. Maybe best to say that my wife and I were forced to confront who we truly are.

My wife is way out of my league. I’m a nerdy, small accountant. About my only good feature is my nice ass. Though even that’s a bit too feminine.

My wife, Cherry, on the other hand is a straight ten. Great body, large E-cup breasts, a beautiful face topped with long curly red hair. She is smart, and funny, and a brilliant handyman around the house.

I should never have been allowed to marry someone like her, except we grew up next door to each other.

We have been best friends since we were babies.

But what happened greatly tested our love.

It all started with a house guest.

$ “Thanks for letting me stay. It will only be for a few days.” Said Peter. Peter Dalton a friend of ours from high school. Well more of an acquaintance really. I didn’t like him in fact. He was always kind of a jerk to me back then. But not to Cherry. No boys were jerks to her in school.

She insisted he stay with us while he was on his business trip. She said it was the nice thing to do. So I didn’t object.

“Oh, we are happy to have you.” She says giving him a friendly hug. One that I feel he holds too long. Then I chide myself. I’m not a jealous man. I can’t be.

He holds out his hand to shake, and I am mildly surprised that he doesn’t grind my fingers.

“Yeah.” I say. “We are glad to see you Pete.”

My wife sashays down the hall in her tight leggings and cropped tshirt. She shows Pete to his room.

That evening Pete treats us out to a nice restaurant.

“You look great Cherry.” He tells my wife.

She sure does. Dressed in a full length navy blue cocktail dress. One side slit nearly to her waist so when she walks you can see all the way up to where her garter meets her black stocking. Her top is cut in a way that leaves her shoulders bare and reveals a generous amount of cleavage.

He takes her arm and leads her to the taxi when it arrives. Leaving me to trail behind.

When we get in Peter says there isn’t room for us all in back. So I sit in front next to the driver, while Cherry laughs at a joke I didn’t hear. Hopefully not about me.

At the restaurant we have a nice meal. The two of them sharing a bench seat. While I sit in a chair.

Then we are home on the couch, talking about old times. Well they are anyway. I’m mostly listening to them reminisce.

Eventually I stand and say. “Well it’s getting late and there’s work in the morning.”

“Oh honey, don’t be a stick in the mud. We don’t get to see our old friends very often.” She says.

Now I feel bad. It’s true, since we had moved to the coast we didn’t see people from home often. Not a big deal to me, but she missed her friends.

“Well I have to get some sleep.” I say.

“No, stay.” She begs.

“Na, you stay and talk for a while.”

“Are you sure.” She asks concerned.

“Yeah, sure. It’s fine.” I say. Giving her a reassuring smile.

As I head upstairs I can hear her giggling again.

@ It was some time after Melvin had gone to bed. Peter had turned on the tv and we were watching a scary movie. I couldn’t help leaning into him for the spooky parts and eventually he had his arm around me.

Occasionally he would whisper things in my ear.

Naughty things that he had fantasized about people we knew in high school.

Every whisper sent a shiver through my body.

Drowsily I noticed he had his dick out. How long had he been stroking his hard cock, I wondered.

“Mrs. Tuttle. On her knees with her sundress pulled down and her big tits flopped out.” He whispers.

His hand slides off my shoulder and up the back of my head. Gently he pushes my face toward his crotch.

Submissively, I open my mouth. I reach out my tongue to lick his tip, tasting his bitter pre-cum.

Then, my husband upstairs snoring, I take Pete’s dick in my mouth and sucks. So much bigger than Melvin’s small cock.

My face bobs up and down on my guest’s hard cock. Each time he pushes the back of my head a little lower. His dick a little deeper in my throat.

Giving in to my lust I slide my hand in his pants and caresses his balls. A real man’s balls.

Pete meanwhile pulls my dress up. The side slit making it easy to reveal the pink silk panties not quite covering my sweet ass.

I can’t help moaning around his cock, as his exploring fingers press and rub my sensitive pussy through the silk.

My nose was now pressing into his bristly pubic hairs. To my surprise I’m taking his whole cock when I go down.

Now he would hold me there, his big hard dick in my throat, until I whimper from lack of air. Then he would let me back up to take a couple breaths. Before pushing me back down.

His roaming hand had traveled up my body. Yanking a few times on my dress had freed my bountiful breasts. Now he was groping and squeezing what my husband called my divine orbs.

Surly he must be close to finishing. Melvin could never last this long.

Then he grabs me by my hair and roughly pulls me off his dick and across the couch.

Pete casually pulls my panties down as he climbs on top of me.

I gasp, my eyes going wide, as his big dick rams its way up my wet cunt. I can hear him grunt when his balls come to rest against my tingling pussy. His dick shoved deep inside me. Pressing spots Melvin never could.

Then as he begins to pound my tight twat he hisses degrading names in my ear.

“Whore, unh. Slut, unh. Bitch, unh.”

Humiliated, I bite the back of her hand to stop myself from crying out in pleasure. My curly red hair bouncing around my face with each thrust from the dominant man behind me. I can’t let my husband find us like this.

“You cum rag, unh. Cock tease, unh. Cunt, unh.”

I can feel her orgasm quickly building. The humiliation somehow adding to my pleasure. As this man I thought was my friend defiles her, my thighs begins to tremble

“Cum slut, uh. You trash, uh. Just a spunk bucket, ah.”

My body quivers uncontrollably and I let out a long moan as the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced washes over me.

“Ha! Your just a worthless piece of cum licking trash, aren’t you?” He demands yanking on my long hair.

“Uuunh! Yes! Yes I’m just trash!” I reply.

“Aaaah!” I can feel his balls throb, and his dick twitch as he dumps his load into my hungry twat. His jizz Leaks out of me as he pulls out and stands up.

He grabs me by my red hair and forces me to my knees in front of him. My dress down around my waist, my tits freely bouncing around. His big slimy dick hanging in front of me. I’ve never felt anything so degrading. Never felt so dirty.

“Suck me clean whore.” He says ruthlessly.

I have rarely even gives Melvin blowjobs. I wouldn’t think about swallowing his cum. Yet I obediently lean forward and slurps up the mess of pussy juice and jizz. My stomach rumbles in protest at the disgusting taste.

I licks his big prick till he is clean. Then Pete zips himself up, gives me a stinging slap across the face, and says, “That’s a good little whore.”

As he leaves me there, a disheveled mess on the floor, and walks away I’ve has never felt so disrespected. My pussy tingles just thinking about it.

Feeling dirty and ashamed I rush into the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. Dress still around my waist and tits hanging free.

I thinks about her modesty for a moment. But the idea of getting caught, either by my husband or some passerby, turns me on too much. Quickly I clean the stains from the couch. Also from where I leaked on the floor when he made me ... do that.

I fully strips in the living room. In full view of the front window. Then heads to the shower.

Wet, I throw on a tshirt that clings to my body showing off my amazing tits.

I crawls into bed next to Melvin and falls asleep.

Later, in the dark, I wake with a need. I am up and halfway to the stairs before I come to my senses.

What am I doing? I go into the bathroom and fingers my self to a quick orgasm. Then I return to bed.

$ In the morning before we all head out Cherry makes a quick breakfast. She seems tired.

Peter though seems chipper. And he can’t take his eyes off my wife I notice. Though this morning I can’t blame him.

She had thrown on a thin white teddy and a green thong. I could tell because the nearly transparent cloth didn’t quite cover her ass.

Also were her tits spilling out of the top. Of course they were.

Still if it made her feel wanted I shouldn’t complain.

Though I nearly speak up when Pete stands saying, “I will see you this evening.” Then with a smile he gooses my wife’s bottom right in front of me. She squeals with delight as he leaves.

It just ... it seemed overly friendly.

Cherry is waiting for me when I get home.

She tells me everything. And how ashamed she feels.

She says she knows I can never forgive her, but “please, please, please don’t leave me.”

I can’t feel my body as I hug her. I can’t forgive her because I know this is my fault.

I should have stood up, should have said something. Should have been a man. Shouldn’t have been a sissy.

“It’s ok” I assure her, I’ll talk to Peter. Make him leave.”

She goes upstairs.

Soon Peter arrives.

“We need to talk.” I tell him in what I hope is my bravest voice.

“I know what you did,” I tell him.

He looks at me with a grin. “And just what did I do Melvin?”

“You, uh, you seduced my wife.”

“Yeah, I suppose I did. She didn’t mind though.”

“Yes. Yes she did. And you ... you can’t...”

SLAP!

I reel from him striking me across the face.

“I can’t what, sissy?” He says menacingly.

“You ... you can’t...”

SLAP!

He strikes my other cheek.

“You don’t tell me anything. Do you, sissy?”

“N ... no.” I stammer, intimidated.

“No what?” He demands.

“N ... no ... sir?”

“Ha! Yeah, I like that. Bout time you accept your proper place.” He grabs me twisting my arm behind my back, and pushes my face against the wall. “And what can I do with your wife?” He demands.

“Ow! Ow! Anything ... anything you want s ... sir!”

“That’s right, you little pussy. Now lets go upstairs. You can watch as she sucks my cock.”

He makes me walk ahead of him. Up the stairs and down the hall. How will she respond to this betrayal?

She is sitting on the bed when I enter the room. Our eyes meet and some unspoken bond is exchanged. She gives me a little nod, and for a moment everything is good.

Then Pete steps in. “Hey, bitch. Get on your knees.” He pushes me toward the makeup stand chair.

I watch, defeated, as my wonderful wife drops to her knees.

She obediently unzips Peter’s fly. Spreading his slacks so we can see his hard-on under his blue cotton underwear. It looks big even now.

She caresses him through the cotton. Leaning forward to kiss his bulge a few times before pulling the cloth down.

His big dick springs free. Bouncing up like it was independently hungry for my wife.

I gasp at the size. I can’t take my eyes off his dick as Cherry leans forward and tenderly kisses it. Up and down his shaft her lips gently brush his dick. Like she is worshipping it. Finally coming to rest covering the big purple tip. Pete moans in pleasure as my own little prick gets hard.

Cherry opens her mouth and I can see that she is tickling his tip with her tongue. Then she bears down. Swallowing his thick shaft. She gets more than half way down before coming back up. Then she bobs back down.

I watch as she bobs closer and closer to taking the whole thing.

“That’s a good whore.” Peter says approvingly.

His hand in my wife’s curly red hair, she finally takes the whole thick slab. Holding it there for a moment before coming up and gasping for air.

A few more times of her taking the whole thing and he pulls her away. He slaps her cheeks with his dick as he says, “Alright bitch, time to strip.”

Cherry stands up shooting me a shamed look. Then she slowly, sensually begins unbuttoning her blouse. Each button revealing more and more of her lacy blue bra, and her cleavage.

Soon she shimmies out of her blouse.

Then she turns and bends over. Her ass pointing at Pete as she slips her business skirt down. Revealing her blue thong and black garter.

She wiggles her ass for him till he gives her a couple sharp spanks. She lets out a sexy squeal and stands up. She covers her bra with her arms and gives him a sexy pout.

Then she reaches behind her back and unclasps, then pulls off the bra. Carefully covering her tits with her free arm. Tits so big that we still get a good view of her flesh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.