Love Is Never Blind
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by John Stewart

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of two young lovers who are scarred by life but who find love with each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

“Damn!”

“It’s OK, Mike. She’s seen a guy with a hard-on before. She’s told me she and Dad have a good sex life. Azee’s always liked to show off when they get one, I mean two, well, one or two.”

“Maybe so but I’ll bet she’s never seen one with a damp towel hanging on it and the red head sticking out.”

We were both laughing and giggling except while we were talking. I didn’t care. I was so damned happy and I didn’t care if the whole world saw me with a towel hanging on my dick.

I grabbed Alex, pulled her against me, and hugged her as tight as I could. Then I picked her up, whirled her around in a circle a few times, and kissed her. Still holding her with her feet off the floor, I danced a few steps and hummed a tune. We blindly bumped against her bed and fell on it, both of us on our sides, still giggling and hugging and kissing, not passionate kisses, just fun kisses all over faces. Finally we quieted down and just lay there with our arms and legs around each other. I was more than happy. I was wonderfully happy, deliriously happy, sappy happy.

“Thanks for the dance,” she said.

“Would you really go dancing with me?” I asked.

I slid my hand over her arm, down to her breast, gently tweaked her nipple with a finger and thumb, and then covered her breast with my hand.

“Yes. I’d love to dance with you,” she whispered.

She put her hand on my chest, felt for my little nub, and pinched me hard enough to hurt.

“Ouch.”

I moved up closer to her, bumped faces, eased closer again, and rubbed my nose against hers.

“Eskimo kiss. I’m going to get you for that. The university sponsors different kinds of dancing groups for students. Would you go with me?”

“I’d like to know more about it first. Have you been?”

“No. You know why.”

“I need to have a partner when I dance, Mikey,” she said. “That limits the kind of dancing we can do.”

“Well, I think there’s a ballroom dancing group, you know, just slow dancing, and there’s a waltz group. We could start off with slow dancing and then try the waltz group.”

“That would be OK with me. Look into it. I’ll go with you.”

“Maybe we could even go to the Fall Ball.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a ball where everybody wears a costume and a mask. They have judges who watch everybody and pick out the ten best dancers and ten best costumes. Then they choose the best couple in each group and they have to unmask. It would be fun.”

“I’ll do it if you’ll take me, Mikey. That’s the sort of thing I’ve only dreamed about.”

She squirmed up closer to me, bumped faces again, then tried a couple of times until she got her head in the position she wanted. She grabbed me behind the head and attacked me with an open mouth and probing tongue and then pulled back before I could retaliate.

“Alex kiss,” she whispered. “As long as it’s slow dancing, you know, the kind where you dance with a partner, I’ll go. I’m not a total klutz, Mikey. Mom and Dad have made sure Azee and I have a few of the social graces.”

I liked the soft feel of her breast against my chest. I cupped my hand under it and ran my thumb around and around the nipple.

“Yeah, my mother’s the same way. My mother and father have taken ballroom dance classes. I’ve practiced at home with Mom and Gianna. Sometimes Dad dances with Gianna and she dances with me. Once I ... oh never mind.”

“What? Come on, tell me.”

“We had the lights turned down low and some romantic dance music was playing. Dad was dancing with Gianna and Mom was with me. She put her head on my shoulder and then put her hands on my butt and pressed against me, you know, just like kids do. I put my hands on her butt and I got a hard-on. I had on sweat pants with nothing underneath and my dick almost ripped its way out. Mom didn’t pull away; in fact, she pressed against it and wiggled. We just kept dancing until the song was finished and then she kissed me, kissed me on the lips, gave me a little tongue, and giggled. My face was probably totally red. Then I looked at Dad and Gianna. They both had butt grips and her head was on his shoulder and they were barely moving. Gianna told me later Dad got a hard-on with her.”

“Your mom’s a woman, Mikey. You’re a tall beautiful man. She probably liked to feel you react that way.”

“Well, if you’ll go with me, I’ll check out the schedule.”

“I’d love to go with you, Mikey. I may even put my hands on your butt and give you a boner.”

“You don’t need to give me one,” I said. “I’ve already got one.”

Her hand trailed down my chest, one finger probed my belly button for a second, and then thumb and a finger pulled on the hair just below my navel.

I moved up closer to her so my penis touched her stomach and slid it up and down a few times. I felt her skin become slippery and I knew my dick was already drooling.

“Listen, Alex, I hope you are like me: for the first time in my life I feel like I’ve got somebody to love and hug and laugh and do silly things and roll in the bed with. Do you feel the same way? Do you trust me?”

“Yes, Mikey, I trust you. I know you’re a good man and you’re just like me and we’re both trying to understand what love is all about. I think we’ve got a chance to be together for the rest of our lives. Is that what you want?”

I pulled her hand to my chest and pressed her palm against the side where my heart is.

“Alex, I wish you could feel how happy I am. I may be stupid but I really believe we can be happy together for the rest of our lives and live together and fuck each other and love each other and have children and grow old together and we can always be silly and laugh together.”

“I feel the same way, Mikey.”

I put a hand behind her back and pulled and at the same time I moved closer to her. We were on our sides, breasts to chest and belly to belly, except that my dick was sandwiched between us. I lifted my head and blindly put my cheek on hers.

I whispered in her ear. “Alex, may I say three little words? I want to.”

“No, Mikey, not yet,” she whispered in my ear. “We need to talk to our parents first and see if they’ll help us. I want to do this right and I want to know your parents love me like a daughter and my parents love you like a son. Let’s give them a little more time.”

I pulled my head back so we were nose to nose and breathing the same air.

“Yeah, you need to know my parents better,” I whispered. “Would you spend a weekend with me sometime soon? You can come home with me any afternoon and I’ll give you a guided tour of our house. Maybe you could have dinner with us and then I’ll take you home. I cook dinner about twice a week.”

“Mom and Dad want to go to a weekend conference in a few weeks. Could your parents put up with me and Azee too? Otherwise I’ll have to babysit them here at home.”

“Our house is two stories and Gianna and I sleep upstairs. Mom and Dad sleep downstairs. You come home with me one afternoon next week and we’ll figure out the arrangements.”

“Where would we all sleep? I might sleep with you but we can’t let Azee sleep with Gianna. I’ve got to babysit them. They’re boys and you know how horny boys are.”

“Yeah, I know, almost as horny as girls. We’ve got extra beds and mattresses. Maybe we could put enough mattresses on the floor in one room so we could all sleep together, sort of like we did on the porch at your house. That was fun except for my wet dream.”

“We could even have an orgy,” she whispered.

“I like that idea,” I said and kissed her, really kissed her.

We didn’t talk any more for a while. I slid down on the bed, found her breast with my mouth, and licked and kissed it and then sucked on the little nipple. She put her hand behind my head and moaned and I took that to mean she liked what I was doing. I blindly nosed around, sort of like a baby feeling for a nipple, and found the other breast and gave it a fair share of sucking.

After a while, I slid one hand down over her smooth belly through the silky tangle of pubic hair and cupped it over her pussy. She parted her legs a little to give my hand room. I held it still for a moment and then used my middle finger to separate her little lips. When I felt the warm wet flesh inside, I slid my finger back further, sought out the entrance to her vagina, and slid one curved finger into her.

“Alex, you know I don’t have any experience with girls,” I whispered.
“My dick’s kind of big. What if it hurts you when we do it? I’ve read that sometimes a girl’s hymen causes her a lot of pain when she’s penetrated. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Mikey, you don’t need to worry about that. The first time I went to a gynecologist, she made sure that wouldn’t be a problem. I was sixteen.”

“Why did you go to her?” I asked and slid my finger in as far as possible and gently wiggled it around in her hot depths.

“I had some bad periods for a while. She did a pelvic exam and went snip, snip. Said everything was normal and I shouldn’t have any problem with a guy.”

She slid a hand between us and groped for my penis. I moved back up on the bed a little so she could hold it. I rubbed everything between the little lips, sometimes up top where I felt the little bump of her clitoris, sometimes down lower where I slid my long index finger into her vagina and tried to see how deep it was. I couldn’t feel anything like a bottom. Maybe her vagina would stretch enough to hold my penis with no discomfort. She rubbed her fingers around on the head of my dick, slid her hand lower, and started gently stroking it. She stroked for a while and then just held it with her thumb rubbing the slippery stuff around on the head. I wanted so much to put my dick where my finger was but I knew the time wasn’t right. I took a couple of deep breaths and made myself concentrate on what we were doing, not what I wanted to do.

“Snip. Snip. Damn, I’m glad I’m not a girl.”

She giggled. “So am I.”

I knew a girl’s hymen was supposed to be at the entrance to her vagina but I couldn’t feel anything tighter around my finger there than anywhere else in her.

“I like playing in your pussy,” I whispered. “Do you like it?”

“Yes, Mikey. I told you: I trust you. If I didn’t, I couldn’t let you do what you’re doing.”

“My dad didn’t trust me. He insisted I bring some condoms. He said I wouldn’t be here if he’d done that one night. He says he wants grandkids, just not for a while.”

“You told him what we’re going to do, that we’re going to sleep together?”

“Yeah, he’s easy to talk to. Always has been. He got Mom pregnant before they married. I was a six-month baby.”

“But your parents love you anyway; don’t they?”

“Uh, huh, I’ve always felt loved by both of them. Sometimes they love me too much because of my face.”

“Yeah, I know. My parents are the same way. They’ve always shown me a lot of love, sometimes too much.”

I pushed her down on her back, slid down so my mouth was at her breasts, put my leg over one of hers, and slid my finger up to where I knew her clitoris was supposed to be. I sucked gently on her nipple and at the same time began to lightly touch and rub her little nubbin. She put her hand behind my head and held it in place. I kept patiently rubbing, occasionally dipping my finger back in her wet pussy, and kept sucking on her hard little nipple.

She began to squirm and moan and I understood that meant she was getting close. She spread her legs wider and I began to use two fingers, just gently rubbing her pussy lips, dipping down into her vagina, back up to her hard little knob.

From the way she was responding, I guessed that she was about to come so I stuck two fingers back in her vagina as deep as possible and rubbed them around, brought them back all wet and juicy to her clit, rubbed a circle on it, and stuck them back down deep in her pussy. I kept doing that and a few seconds later I slid my fingers into her as deep as possible and felt strong contractions. I knew I’d been a gentleman; I’d let her come first. Then I realized I’d made her come and I was pleased because Gianna had told me she probably wouldn’t have easy orgasms until she really learned to trust me.

I sought out her breasts with my blind mouth and sucked on one hard little nipple like a baby who has a stomach full of mother’s milk, not really sucking hard, just reluctant to let his milk source go. She held me behind my head and groaned almost inaudibly. At the same time, I merely cupped my hand over her pussy, pressing down but not trying to use my fingers anymore. After a moment, I pulled her back close to me, lifted one of her legs, put it over my hip, kissed her as gently as possible, just lips to lips, and held her and waited for her breathing to slow.

Then she reached down, bent my penis down, and let it loose between her legs with the shaft pressed against her pussy, I was glad Dad had made me bring the condoms but I didn’t want to use one. I wanted to feel her around my dick when we finally did it, not some rubber thingy.

“May I do you now?” she whispered after a while.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.