Life Diverted (Part 2: Adulthood)
Prelude: The Letter

Copyright© 2017 by Englishman

Sex Story: Prelude: The Letter - Finn Harrison... RAF officer, KGB double-agent, businessman, friend, brother, lover and correspondent with his time travelling older self who is determined to do-over his life vicariously. Adulthood has one or two challenges ahead. (Note: BDSM, group, f/f and m/m codes will come up infrequently and are easily skipped.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Historical   Military   DoOver   Time Travel   BDSM   Group Sex   Slow  

Dear Finnley,

As I write this rather odd letter, I saw you only a few days ago and you were fourteen years old. Yet I know you are reading this on your eighteenth birthday, and I am dead. Except I’m not. Not quite.

I assume that Dan has explained that I decided to time-travel one last time. I know I said I wouldn’t, but the temptation of jumping forward to see how your life turns out was too great for an old man to resist. Forgive me?

I hope to give you some pointers along your journey that might be useful. Given that you are me and I am you, there is a selfish satisfaction to seeing our life done over to the better. But it’s your life, and my remaining input will be no more than advice. I won’t meddle. At least not unless things go very badly wrong.

I’m sure you have a thousand questions that you want answering. Send me a list via Dan, and I’ll do my best to satisfy you in next year’s letter. In the meantime, I’ve attached some notes about the coming year. Please pay attention to them and feel free to share them with Dan.

Other than those, I would just advise you to trust your instincts, trust your friends, and trust Dan. I know you and he have had a rough patch, but he is critical to what lies ahead. If it’s any help, I know about everything you’ve been doing with three-letter-agencies, and I wholeheartedly approve. I’m scared to death that something will go wrong, but then, I’m a time-traveller, and that brings certain benefits. Overall, I’d say it’s worth the risk.

So happy birthday, Finn. Good luck with your A-Levels and RAF interviews. Congratulations on your O-Levels. Don’t be bloody stupid and let yourself fall into any more traps set by those bastards on Fleet Street. No more requests to assassinate your uncle, please — he’s not entirely a bad person. And please, please look after your sister. After all I’ve done to keep you two together, don’t let her become estranged. Above all, never forget that I’m proud of you and have confidence in you. You should do the same.

All my love,

Grandpa (sort of)

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.