What We Do for Love
Chapter 9: David Makes a Bet with Evelyn

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: David Makes a Bet with Evelyn - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

It’d been one of the longest ninety minutes I’d ever spent, waiting for girl to come back to the car. I’d seen her take the three guys to the dumpster enclosure and part of me, a really big part, had wanted to go rip three dicks off three perverts. Not allowing my jealousy to control me was every bit as hard as pretending I was someone I’m not. Evelyn and I had talked at length about the alter ego I needed to develop. It was her that suggested I needed to pretend twenty four seven so that I could make myself believable. She’d thought my performance with the librarian had seemed a little fake to her, like I’d been trying too hard.

She liked that I’d copied movies I’d seen, but wanted me to emulate a single character in a single movie I liked. I chose Vincent Vega, played by John Travolta, in Pulp Fiction and I’ve been imagining what he’d say or do and try to emulate that. I actually think I’m getting pretty good at it. Doesn’t mean I like Vincent or anything, but I am getting to know the character pretty well.

Unfortunately, it was a Vince moment that had made me want to liberate the dicks from bodies, more than a Dave one. Vince Vega is a very jealous man, unlike Dave, because Dave would rationalize things and make excuses for himself or worse, figure out how it was his own fault in the first place. Vince doesn’t believe in that crap. If it feels threatening it probably is - so go fuck someone up. That will take care of the threat.

In living as Vince, even for just a couple of days, I’ve been learning about Dave. I hope I don’t have to live like Vince too much longer - I might get stuck with his personality. But Dave sure is a pussy whipped, do-good, save the whales liberal and I’m pretty sure I don’t like that.

So anyway, I’m sitting in the car quietly fuming and out comes girl, flashing her pussy to the world because she’s moving so quickly in that tiny skirt Evelyn gave her and it’s flying all over the place. She looked happy so I knew she’d concluded the deal. Actually she looked pretty fucking hot. Gonna get me a piece of that slut when we get home, I thought to myself. Yeah, that’s me thinking like Vince. No social filter. There’s something to be said for adopting a character. Dave would never even have had those thoughts.

Then she starts trembling and crying. Vince would have told her to shut the fuck up ... and I tried to work up to that but I just couldn’t. It had been obvious she’d succeeded. For heavens sake I’d seen her lead the guys to the dumpster and that was the hardest part. She’d won in a way. She got what we needed and didn’t spend a dime doing it. It just cost a little more of her self respect. I just couldn’t tread on her when she’d done so well. I couldn’t help it. Dave came crashing back in to save the damsel in distress. With a hug.

As her sobs abated, I knew I had to get back into the Vince persona, so I asked what the deal had involved.

“I got off pretty easily really, sir. One of them wanted whatever sex he could have with me. One wanted a new-and-improved GIRL blowjob and the other one took my asshole. He was tiny though. Like fucking a twelve year old.”

“If you’ve been fucking twelve year olds I need to fucking know about it, whore!” The words out of my mouth surprised me way more than girl. I truly hadn’t known I was going to say that. I just wanted to say something Vince-like to get back in character. I guess it worked.

“You sound jealous, sir! You know I wouldn’t do that unless you told me to.” After a pause she added, “I’ll be a good girl and shut the fuck up now, sir.” She’d seen my expression darken.

We drove home in silence. Well we started in silence but David, that’s my Vince persona, thought girl would be better put to use sucking dick, so that’s what I had her do. She made lots of noise doing it too. David didn’t seem to give a fuck about cops pulling us over. Once we got to the house, I just put my dick back in my pants. I hadn’t cum, but when you have a slut that’ll suck and fuck on command, there’s less sense of urgency. I could just resume later. Or maybe I would fuck the ever-willing turbo-titted Evelyn I love so much.

Outside the front door, girl quickly stripped. She had to get over her fear of public nudity, we figured, so we’d made it a rule. For all we knew, there might be a couple Mormon bible bashes inside. Girl knew she’d only find out once she was inside. As it happened, Evelyn was on the phone in an otherwise empty house. Her job had been to contact the names on the list and give them the pass phrase that would let them know something was about to be in store for them. Something they’d enjoy. The librarian said they wouldn’t ask questions, but that didn’t mean we couldn’t.

As soon as she hung up, evelyngave me a status report. “The third number on the list has been disconnected. I looked in the phone book and there’s only one Woolinski and it has that number, so I guess he’s moved. The first two have to travel to come here. One’s in Boonston and the other is in Maple Grove. Forty five minutes to an hour away for each. The forth one is Mr Ashland and he’s a teacher at school now, so I didn’t bother calling him yet. Number five lives two streets over. A little scary. Especially when he said he hoped they’d finally come up with a ten year old for him to sodomize. It was all I could do not to hang up on him.”

“This whole fucking town seems to be nothing but perverts of one type or another. What’d you tell the guys?”

“I said I was throwing a party for my neighbor who is my very reluctant slave. Then I said that phase two is to turn her into a porn star, so I needed dicks for her gang bang. All three of them ate that shit up, especially the part about her being reluctant, but they were all worried about having their faces on video. That is good for us. It lessens the possibility that they’ll try to make their own private video with their phone. I promised they could wear masks if they wanted.”

“Did you tell them where and when?”

“I didn’t want to do that until I knew you had your part under control.”

“We got a green light,” I replied. “I just have to call and provide details of when and where. And make sure they have time to set up.”

“Do you think we could shoot for tomorrow or is that too soon? Those two have to travel and I doubt they could do it during the week. And if the video crew is doing this as a moonlighting job, it really HAS to be a weekend day.”

“How about Sunday then? Let our film crew and stars enjoy their Saturday night with their families or whatever?” I suggested.

“I like it, dad. Or rather I don’t really, but you know what I mean.” Evelyn said, saying what I felt too.

“I’m feeling kind of uneasy, babe,” I said to Evelyn. I call her babe. Dave calls her pumpkin.

“What’s wrong? Do you think they suspect something, what with mom taking time off so soon after her promotion?”

“No it’s actually me. I know I can tell you anything.” I said then paused, thinking what I wanted to say in a very Dave-like way. “Maybe I shouldn’t be as much like Vince as you think I should. He’s kind of rubbing off on me, you know? You said you couldn’t be like your school bitch character any more the other night. Well Vince isn’t like that for me. I feel a fuck of a lot freer just saying what I think and not caring if I make someone angry. But I’m starting to feel like I deserve to be possessive. Like you take from me and I’m gonna fix you, sort of thing.”

“But isn’t that a good thing, daddy?” Evelyn asked.

“I had to stop myself stomping those three cock suckers at Olive Garden today. They were taking my wife from me, even though it was just for a while.”

“But that’s normal, dad! Any real man would fight for his wife’s honor. As long as you remember we are preparing mom so she won’t go looney and won’t provide the entertainment value she’s expected to when the bad guys pounce, you’ll be fine.”

“It was really fucking hard to control myself today though. I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it Sunday night when I actually see her taking a cock or nine.”

“Hmmm. I see,” Evelyn said. “Let me think about it for a while. Maybe there’s something we can do to put your mind at ease.”

We’d been talking to each other while girl knelt at my feet, talking about her as if she was an inanimate object not an actual person, listening to everything we said. The thought kind of crossed my mind in a fleeting way. Dave trying to come back, I guessed.

Later, close to dinner time, Evelyn asked if she could talk to me. I shrugged and told her to talk. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living room.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said. Maybe the problem you’ve got is that you’re not feeling like you’re making a personal gain out of what we’ve been doing. Really, we’re humiliating mom, punishing her, pushing her limits as far as we can bear, and generally trying to break her so we can rebuild her spirit. Just like boot camp does for the military. We’re doing it because we love her, not because we enjoy making her suffer.”

“Yeah I know that, babe. What’s your point?”

“How much faith do you have that girl won’t break during the gang bang? You know she likes rough sex. She even seems to get into the pain thing more than she’s willing to admit. You think the gang bang with those deviants will be even a little difficult for her to cope with?”

“I dunno. Isn’t that why we’re doing it? To make her experience it in a controlled environment so we can all find out? So it won’t be her first time when her employer lets the other shoe drop?”

“As long as you think about it in that way, you’re going to be jealous of anyone who makes moves on her. Even if you set them up to make those moves. So pick a side. Either she’s going to take on all comers and want more at the end or she’s going to be a basket case. What’s your bet? And I want Vince’s answer, not Dave’s.”

“You should have seen her today, babe. Dressed like a slut and didn’t care what anyone thought. She went in there and came back out within five rucking minutes with all three Johns. Back inside ten minutes later after fucking all three of them. She’s not a whore, she’s a super-whore. I’d put my money on her outlasting the guys on Sunday.”

“But those were pretty regular guys. The guys on Sunday have been around. The teachers especially, have been fucking high schoolers for probably years. Preying on them. Figuring out their weaknesses. Doing stuff to them their own wives would never dream of. Polluting them. Ruining them in a way. These guys won’t just fuck girl, they’ll run her into the ground. Every one of them will be trying to. Even the girls, who are both excited to show her no mercy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.