What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 8: Girl Prostitutes Herself for a Good Cause

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Girl Prostitutes Herself for a Good Cause - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

I couldn’t believe it was already Friday. As much planning as mistress and My husband had done, none of that mattered to me. Thursday, mistress began the day by reintroducing me to Dave. For now, gone was ‘boy’, mistress’s pet name for her submissive dad and I was woken roughly by him, but not him. We’d all gone to bed Wednesday night as a ‘regular’ incestuous family - that is mom, dad and daughter naked and snuggled up together.

There’d been no sex before bed, but that was just because I was still too sore, Dave was spent and Evelyn just didn’t seem to need any sort of sexual relief. The butt plug had finally come out late in the afternoon when I absolutely positively could not hold it in anymore. Turns out there’s a difference between wanting to use the bathroom and your body telling you that it’s going to happen even if you’re not sitting on a toilet at the time. I won’t even get into that. Suffice to say the butt plug got cleaned and made ready for its next use.

It was obvious to me that Evelyn and Dave had been plotting and scheming but they never enlightened me on their plans. Eventually in frustration, I bought up the fact that we were supposed to be a team and it wasn’t right that they weren’t including me. It was Dave of all people that told me, not ‘suggesting’ like Dave usually would, but telling in a way that brooked no argument, that what they were talking about and planning had to be a surprise for it to be effective and that we definitely were a team. He likened it to the CEO of a company not telling the janitor everything he planned even though they were on the same team.

Still, to be rudely awoken early he next morning sucked. I’d thought that since none of us were at work or school, we’d be able to wake up a hair later than normal. Instead, I was hauled out of bed even earlier. Dave and Evelyn had snuck out of bed while I was still asleep. When they woke me, it was literally Evelyn, back in mistress mode, yanking off the covers and Dave grabbing me by the hair and physically pulling me onto the floor. Going from peaceful sleep to having your hair pulled is not an experience I’d recommend. I lost it. I shrieked and screamed obscenities, which Dave ignored and responded to with an actual face slapping. He’d never slapped me and here I was, on my butt on the floor, his hand holding my hair and slapping me! I shut up pretty fucking quickly.

Dave wasn’t naked and that’s how I first knew he wasn’t ‘boy’ anymore. He had on the tightest pair of skinny jeans I’d ever seen, showing the outline of his cock through the fabric. He definitely wasn’t wearing his tighty-whities either. He was, on the other hand wearing a very handsome shirt I’d never seen before tucked behind a heavy belt with a huge buckle. Three buttons on the shirt were undone to show his broad, hairy, manly chest. On his feet were a pair of heeled, pointy-toed cowboy boots that added a couple of inches to his already six-one stature.

“Don’t you fucking scream at me, cunt!” He’d yelled in my face, actually spitting on me as he shouted back. “Get on your fucking knees with your hands interlaced behind your neck and present those dried up cow teats for inspection.”

That was how I’d met David. A totally different man. A huge, fucking scary, mean and vindictive asshole. I’m still ashamed to admit I was wet in moments.

Having two masters who want only to hurt and humiliate me is even scarier than having one little mistress who I still remember breast feeding. They played with me inside the house and in the mostly private back yard. I’d never even sunbathed out there topless and here I was crawling around like a dog, playing fetch and other dehumanizing things. They threatened, well promised actually, to make the yard my bathroom, although it was a relief of sorts that it never happened. The highlight of Thursday for them, anyway, was their success in my anal training.

David had been adamant that no one else was going to fuck my ass before he did. And he did. The worst part, for me anyway, was the insertion of another plug after he filled me with his cum. The new plug was a hell of a lot bigger than the first one had been and I’d thought I’d never get that one inside me. After David’s cock though, the big one just slipped right on in there. And I certainly felt it every second it stayed there. Felt it while I stood, while I sat, while I crawled and while I knelt, giving mistress a pussy-bath.

Today was different. In fact everything was different about the day so far. I’d slept on the floor, not in the comfy bed. At least I’d been given a blanket to sleep on and the a/c wasn’t set to fifty five. Today I’d had to wake before my handlers, as they’d decided to be called, and prepare David and mistress for a morning coupling. I woke David up with oral sex. I had to take him to the root without excuse while he was soft and well into my throat when he was hard. We’d practiced that yesterday. While I was fellating him, I had to find mistress’s pussy and finger her.

I know she was awake immediately but she pretended to stay sleeping even as she got sticky and wet from her lubrication. Then I had to manually position my own husband and daughter and guide his cock into her. To be totally honest, that was pretty fucking erotic. Only then was I allowed to leave them to fuck while I used the bathroom to pee, shower and shave myself.

Today I was going to get dressed too. I kinda missed clothing. I hadn’t worn any in days. But being all dressed up, even dressed up as a slut like I had been for the last while at work was something I was looking forward to.

At breakfast, I finally learned their plan. Kneeling on the floor with a bowl of cereal while they sat at the table eating bacon, eggs and toast. My eyes got wide and my mouth literally hung open. They needed camera equipment, sound and lighting equipment and a director. I was going to facilitate it. Their plan was to whore me out and they weren’t even asking my permission. They’d just decided. Like the CEO decides and tells the janitor. Lotta had found my ‘marks’ for them. A crew that did freelance work on the side, making free use of Palladium Entertainment equipment. Usually they got paid for their efforts but my job was to entice them into working for David, for free.

“But, but...” I stammered, “I can’t just walk up to a guy and offer a hand job in exchange for a few hours work!”

“You’re right, girl. You need to offer each of them whatever THEY think is a fair exchange for their services and equipment. If you can get away with a hand job, you have it easy. I suspect your ass is more likely to get a workout. These guys usually do the soft core porn, so I imagine they get worked up over pretty tame stuff,” mistress said in a reassuring voice, as if that made what she’d said easier for me to accept.

“We really need that equipment, girl,” David echoed. “The price is whatever sexual favor you need to perform to make it happen. I’ve come to terms with it,” he added, reassuring me that he knew it’d be business and not extramarital pleasure.

I began to think that all this had come about because I wanted extramarital pleasure with a woman. I began to think that I was paying a price for wanting something I shouldn’t have. Mistress and David were looking at me while I quietly processed what they’d said.

“Girl, look at us.” Mistress demanded. I looked up at them immediately, as I’d quickly learned instructions have to be obeyed or I get whipped, slapped, caned or flogged. “All this is the result of a robbery you felt you had no choice in doing. The bad guys have spent way the hell more than what you stole to set you up to be their toy. They’re eventually going to want their pound of flesh with interest. Don’t balk now. We’re half way there already. When the time comes, their demands will be a walk in the park for you.” Mistress said with a hopeful smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.