What We Do for Love
Chapter 6: Boy Serves His Mistress

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Boy Serves His Mistress - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

When I arrived home, mistress was in my bed and so was girl. I turned on the ensuite bathroom light and left the door cracked so I could see to undress. The covers were pulled away from their upper bodies, and I could see their even breathing. Again both were naked, both were snuggled together and both were sound asleep. There was plenty of room in the bed for me to join my two favorite females however I stood next to the bed for some minutes, just looking at them before I slid under the covers.

Morning came very quickly. I awoke with my hand cupping part of my mistress daughter’s breast. My wife, girl, was on the other side of her with her hand on mistress’s tummy, just above where her dark, wiry pubic hair began. I don’t know what woke me, but I was glad to be awake, light from the windows just enough to show many of their features. There is nothing like the joy of being able to see those I love come awake after a peaceful sleep. I watched girl’s eyes twitch and crack, then close for a moment before opening again. She too was awake before the alarm would startle her into the new day. Silently we looked at each other, a small, contented smile on each of our lips. ‘Good morning’, I mouthed to girl without a sound.

There was no morning nookie today, although I did have morning wood. Adjusting from no sex for weeks at a time to sex sometimes more than once or twice a day had made me realize how wonderful my family was and how very much I loved this new arrangement. Not urgently making use of my erection just because I had one, seemed the right thing to do. I watched girl slip out of bed and pad naked into the bathroom. Through the partially open bathroom door I heard her tinkle, then the rolling of the toilet paper reel and finally the flush of the toilet. Water ran, stopped and I even heard the towel slipping back through the ring that held it after she’d dried her hands.

Girl padded back out of the bathroom, went to the hook where she usually kept her robe, then seeming to remember why she wasn’t even wearing her pajamas, she offered a small shrug before she padded, still naked, into the hallway. I returned my attention to mistress. Her hair, once again arranged on the pillow to halo her head, helped to make her look incredible. My daughter. My world. My love. Now my mistress. Wow. The peacefulness was broken by the radio coming on, but on girl’s side of the bed. I couldn’t even reach it to shut it off. Fortunately there was no loud deejay, but a nice, quiet Adele song instead. Unlike girl, mistress seemed to go from unconscious to wide awake like the flick of a switch.

“G’morning, boy. Did you sleep well?’ Evelyn asked.

“Uh huh,” I replied. “You?”

“Hmmmmm ... yes!” She said, lifting her arms and stretching out, her breasts looking magnificent as she did. “This is a wonderfully comfy bed, boy. Or maybe it’s the company that gives me such a wonderful sleep!” She giggled.

Girl came back in, juggling three mugs of steaming coffee. Tons of sugar and cream for mistress, cream for girl and black for me. “Good morning, mistress, did you sleep well?”

“Wonderfully, thank you girl. You?”

“I had a bad dream about what we talked about last night but other than that, yes thank you. May I service you this morning, mistress?” Girl asked, making me feel bad. I should have asked already. I was too busy being selfish.

“Service me. That sounds so ... formal. You could have just asked if mommy could eat some pussy this morning, or something,” mistress said with a grin.

“Can girl eat a little cunt, mistress?” Girl asked with a grin, referring to herself in the third person.

“You start that and we’ll all be late. Well you’ll be late for work and I’ll be late for school. Boy just gets to go back to sleep. I’ve got to lay out your work clothes yet. Go get breakfast ready. I’ll get your stuff out. Boy, I need you to haul your cute butt downstairs this morning too. We need to have a talk before girl leaves.”

“Yes, mistress” we both replied. I wondered what was important enough that a family meeting was needed at this time of morning.

In the kitchen, I found out. It kind of ruined the joy I’d been feeling when I awoke. Mistress, dressed for school in sneakers, jeans, and a very pretty print top, went over what girl had done then the high points of her conversation with Lotta. Girl’s salary and attire requirements now made more sense, in a crazy, money-is-no-object way. The possible options we had thrilled me about as much as eating spoiled fish. We sat there naked, trying to come to terms with everything.

“I agree with girl,” I volunteered. “Nothing may come of this, right?” I knew I was in full denial mode but I just couldn’t help myself. What girl had done was because of me. I’d been the one laid off. If I’d been a better employee, that wouldn’t have happened. Girl would simply have reported what she’d found and none of this would have been set in motion.

“There is a possibility you’re right. The more I think about it, the more I doubt it though. They’re just waiting until you’re comfortable in your job, comfortable with what goes on around the office and you’re living to the limit of your income like most people do. Then they’ll pounce. It just makes sense.”

My practically sixteen year old daughter was the voice of reason in the family. Who would have thought it? “I don’t want you to go to jail, girl,” I declared. That only leaves one option. But how do we ‘train’, as you put it,” I asked, “to deal with blackmail?”

“We have to prepare for the humiliation. Prepare for the physical pain and prepare for the sexual uses girl will possibly be subjected to. I hate it too, but we’d have to do it.”

“Okay, but how do we physically prepare for it? You can think you’re ready all you want but when something like that happens, there’s no way to be ready for it.” I said dumbly.

“There is a way. Girl experiences all those things. A lot. Before she is pounced on. Lotta didn’t say it, but I could tell that she went through the same things. She’s still around and doing well. But we’re a team. We need to be ready as much as girl does.”

“So how would I prepare?” I asked, feeling rather stupid.

“You were prepared to let girl take a female lover. Would you be prepared for her to take a male one? Maybe twenty males? Maybe many at the same time? Maybe be put in a position where you had to actually assist with defiling your wife?” Mistress asked.

“No! Girl is as special to me as you are. You may as well say I’d be prepared to do the same things to you!”

“‘And therein lies the rub,’ as the old movie says. You’d have to be prepared for that and more.”

“There couldn’t possibly be more than that, mistress,” I replied naively.

“Ever sucked cock, boy?” Mistress asked then didn’t wait for an answer. “Imagine the humiliation for both you and girl to be instructed to prepare a man’s cock for entrance to her ass. Anything is possible.”

“They wouldn’t! Guys don’t just let other guys give oral to get them ready for sex unless they’re gay or bisexual. These don’t sound like pussy boys we’re dealing with.”

“It’s not about the sex, it’s about the power. They don’t care if a guy sucks their dick as long as they know it’s killing him inside to do it. Men and women are raped all the time. It’s usually more about controlling them than enjoying a good fuck. That’s what they said at school, just not in those words.”

“I don’t think I could do it, mistress.” I admitted.

“Yes you could, boy. You want to know how I know? Spaghetti sauce.”

I saw girl look at mistress in confusion. I sort of knew what she meant. “What does spaghetti sauce have to do with boy sucking dick?” Girl asked.

“Last night’s dinner. The one you raved about. The special ingredient was sperm. Boy came in the sauce. I made him. I thought it was just a little kinky fun then, but now ... the important point is that boy didn’t want to eat dinner, but he did actually do it. Then he licked your face clean afterwards. Sucking cock is just the next progression. He won’t want to do it but my job will be to make him, which is something I have to deal with. Force my dad to do something he hates. How will I feel doing that?”

“Oh,” we both said, looking at mistress. I could tell that neither of us had thought this might in any way be difficult for her. I never thought option three would be difficult for me until mistress spelled it out.

‘Damn, damn, damn,’ I said to myself. I’ve so badly messed things up that I’m causing problems with my own daughter’s mental wellbeing now. “I can do it, mistress,” I said bravely. “Bring on the cocks. I’ll get them ready.”

I could tell girl was thinking the same way I was. She agreed that she could do it too.

“So we’re agreed?” Mistress asked. “You’re both going to need to take a week off work. We need to train and there’s no way you’ll be able to do your jobs properly and prepare for ‘this’ at the same time. How much warning do you need to give?”

We each looked at mistress. My job sucked, but at least they didn’t care if someone needed time off without notice. I could call today and not work tonight. I had no idea about girl though.

“Usually a few days but preferably at least a week, unless it’s an emergency, like a sick child or something. You don’t feel a cough coming on, do you mistress?”

“Both of you. Call. We’re gong to begin training today. Girl, the stuff I laid out for you isn’t going to work for what I have in mind. As soon as you’re done calling work, go put those clothes away and find me a tee shirt and jeans you no longer wear. Dad, call the school and tell them ... whatever ... I’m taking a week off too. My grades can stand it. This is way more important. While you’re doing that, I’ll get the kitchen cleaned up. I’ll be waiting in the living room in twenty minutes. Do not keep me waiting. Understand?” Mistress asked in a thrillingly demanding manner that brooked no dispute. I didn’t even argue about her not being at school for a whole week. “Oh, one other thing, boy. Jack off. I want you in the living room in twenty minutes holding a container of cum.”

“Uh, yes mistress,” I said. I’ve never really been a big masturbator. If I couldn’t have sex, I just didn’t. Now I was being instructed to do it. I felt strange ... like I had no control at all over what happened to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.