What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4: Evelyn and Kathy Get Acquainted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Evelyn and Kathy Get Acquainted - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

After school, I stopped in to see if Kathy was home. Kathy Griffin is the real name of Lotta Rain. When I rang the doorbell and said who I was, Kathy buzzed me right in. She answered her door wearing an all-latex outfit, which made me do a double-take. Her boobs, while tightly encased in the shiny black outfit, were pushed up as far as they could go without nipple popping out. The skirt only just covered her groin and included really big pleats, like a window covering would have. Being latex, the pleats didn’t really move when she did. They just sat in place. She also had on what must have been crotchless latex pantyhose or something ... I could see skin between her upper thighs and where the skirt fell to. On her feet were latex thigh high boots with massive stiletto heels. She looked a sight, I can tell you.

She explained that she’d just finished a scene - I knew what that was now - and if I didn’t mind, she wanted to change. It kinda felt weird to follow her into her bedroom so she could change into something more comfortable, yet she suggested it, so I just followed along. I quickly found out why she suggested it. I have no idea how she had planned to remove the outfit by herself. I had to push and pull and stretch to help her get out of it but eventually she was naked before me. And not in the least concerned. She just wandered over to her closet and disappeared inside for a moment before returning, wrapping a very short, Chinese-looking robe about her body.

“So mom told me what you did to her yesterday,” I began the conversation. “She freaked me out when she got home and wouldn’t talk to me at first. Then I found you’d instructed her to carry her own panties home in her mouth. That was funny!” I said.

“I expected her to remove them at the first opportunity. She didn’t? That’s interesting.”

“Well she kinda did. She didn’t carry them home in her mouth, but put them back before coming inside the house. That’s why she didn’t talk to me. She was hoping for more of the same treatment you gave her,” I stated. “Hopefully I didn’t let her down. I even got dad into the act when he got home from work this morning. That was way cool. I can see why you like being a dom.”

“There’s a lot of responsibility involved too though,” Kathy replied. “A couple of years ago, I didn’t know that. In fact a couple years ago I was nearly destroyed by ignoring that responsibility. I’ve come a long way, if I do say so myself,” she said, indicating the plush surroundings.

“A couple years ago you would have been in school,” I noted.

“And being a holy terror at the same time. It was MY school and I did whatever I wanted. Even teachers did what I told them to. I have to admit that I ruined more than a few lives and I’m glad I grew up a little since then.”

“Did you go to school around here?” I asked conversationally.

“Yeah, over in Cherry Lawn. How about you?”

“I’m there now! Was Mrs Elgard there when you were?”

“You mean Eunice? Yeah. You know she’s a dyke, right? Calls herself Mrs but she’s never been married. Too busy swapping cunt licking for grades.”

“She doesn’t! Really?”

“I guess you’ve never had to get your grades raised then. She’d like you, I know she would.”

“What about Mr Haggerty? Any dirt on him?”

“That’s a name I don’t know. Maybe he’s new. Teachers move around a lot at that school. I used to keep files on them, back when I was a troublemaker. There were more than a few teachers messing with the kids. A couple of them were pretty rough on some of the girls too. They never got caught, but they provided me with enough blackmail material that I could get girls to do anything I wanted. And a few boys too. And of course the teachers. Teachers were as bad as the kids. They’d tell on each other in a heartbeat.

“I go to that high school and I didn’t know any of that sort of stuff went on!” I exclaimed. “Man, talk about insulated.”

“Is Miss Starr still there? She knows pretty much everything about everyone there.”

“You mean the librarian? Mousy brown hair and scared of her shadow? Yeah, she’s still there.”

“Yeah right. That’s her cover. If you go see her and tell her Kathy said to show her the files, she’ll eventually do it. You have to be assertive and not take no for an answer. If you absolutely can’t get her to cooperate, tell her Mr Bitterman sends his respects. If that doesn’t do it, you’ll know I’m lying.”

“Who’s Mr Bitterman?” I asked, already confused.

“That’s my grandfather.”

“She knows your grandfather?”

“If you have more than a passing knowledge of him you’re already in too deep. That’s what I found out. The hard way. But he has his uses, yeah.” Kathy acknowledged grudgingly.

“He owns Palladium Entertainment. If he met your mom and wanted her to kiss his shoes, she’d better be on the ground kissing the dust off them before he finished asking or there’s no telling what he might do. I’m pretty well known in BDSM circles as ‘the’ lesbian mistress but when he pulls his dick out I know I’d better get my mouth around it fast. Either take his cum or his pee without complaint and thank him afterwards. You get the idea?”

“But my mom is just an accountant. She wouldn’t know him from Adam. She’d just treat him like she treats everyone. She certainly wouldn’t lick his shoes just because he told her to.”

“Oh yes she would, Evelyn. You see if and when he shows up there, it’s never without a reason. Having a reason to go there means that those in the know, know he’s coming. Your mom would be told. And told to do whatever he asked. Told in no uncertain terms. Not told that she’d be fired if she didn’t do what he wanted, but that she’d be destroyed. Grandfather doesn’t fuck around.”

“Wow. But could he even single out my mom? There has to be lots of people working there.”

“If your mom is an accountant and she’s paid accountant’s wages, he wouldn’t have any reason to know her. If, on the other hand, she’s paid as an accountant AND gets way more than a little above the standard accountant’s salary, by default she’s known to him even if he’s not known to her. I’ve seen the way your mom dresses at work. I happen to know from that, that she gets paid more than a regular accountant gets paid. It’s one of the signs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.