What We Do for Love - Cover

What We Do for Love

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 2: Patricia is Punished

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Patricia is Punished - This is a story that begins with a wonderful relationship between a father and daughter. It was going to be something completely different and have very little sex. Unfortunately, the characters are what they are. A hormonal daughter, a father with a low opinion of himself and a mother who's found herself searching for whatever elusive thing has been missing from her life. And damned if it doesn't quietly pull in facets from my favorite universe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Prostitution   Slow  

Even though Evelyn knew I’d had no choice but to go to Lotta’s apartment I was dreading getting home. I’d had no idea what to expect when Evelyn had opened the main door to the building, but it certainly wasn’t a smile, a kiss on the cheek and a ‘see you at home, mom’ comment. Could I tell Dave or Evelyn what I’d done? What Lotta had done to me? Well Dave anyway, I justified to myself. Evelyn is still my daughter. I don’t need to tell her anything. Then I felt like I was just lying to myself. ‘She’s your child. It’s none of her business what I do on my own time,’ I reminded myself.

After parking the car and hitting the button to close the garage door, I pulled my panties out of my lap and stuffed them back in my mouth, feeling extraordinarily humiliated as I did so. Lotta had told me I had to wear them home in my mouth and not remove them until told to do so. I had taken them out of my mouth as soon as I’d climbed into my car, sure that Lotta would never know. I was glad I’d worn the thong instead of the French cut lace bike shorts I had been going to wear to work. I would never have gotten my mouth closed over them. Still, if anyone would have seen me between Lotta’s apartment and where the car was parked, I would have died of shame.

“Hi mom, how’d it go with Lotta?” Evelyn asked as I entered the house.

I just shrugged, saying nothing, and gestured that I was going to set my briefcase in my bedroom.

Evelyn was having none of it. “You’re not seriously going to give me the silent treatment after everything that’s happened, are you mom?” Evelyn asked, a little distressed.

I stopped, facing away from her. “I hab ummit inmy muf,” I tried to say, then slowly turned back to her.

Evelyn’s eyes widened. Those beautiful, dark eyes I could fall into.

“What’s in your mouth, mom? Did Lotta do something to you?” Evelyn asked, concerned and maybe just a little angry.

I shook my head, denying that there was anything wrong.

“Open your mouth, mom.” It wasn’t a request but an instruction. Already embarrassed, my cheeks reddened even more. I stood there looking at Evelyn for some seconds before I complied.

“Is that a pair of panties?” Evelyn asked with a grin, relief evident in her voice. She stepped over to me and fished the tiny garment out of my mouth. “That’s better. Why did you have panties in your mouth, mom?”

I thought I was saved from answering when Dave came down the stairs. “Darn, look at the time. If I don’t hurry, I’m going to be late. I was hoping you’d be home earlier hon,” Dave said as he kissed me on the cheek. “Love you, pumpkin,” he said to Evelyn as he walked towards the exit.

“Don’t I get a kiss too, daddy?” Evelyn asked.

Dave immediately went to her, to kiss her on the cheek as well. Evelyn turned her head and their lips met instead. Instead of a quarter second touching of extremities, it became a ten second lip lock with tongue.

“Hmmmm ... now THAT’S what I call a kiss,” Evelyn proclaimed.

God, it certainly was a kiss! And I could have had the same, from either of them. I could have had one like that from Evelyn if I’d not had my stupid panties in my mouth. It was all Lotta’s fault.

Dave left and it was just Evelyn and I standing there. She was looking at me. I looked back at her. She’d changed since this afternoon. Now she wore a top with spaghetti straps, obviously no bra under it, and a pair of the shortest shorts a mother could buy her child. On her feet were running shoes with ankle socks. God her legs looked good. She looked good. I wanted to take her in my arms...

“So what’s with the thong, mom?” She asked, dangling it from one finger.

Evelyn could have modeled that thong just like that. Not wearing them, but dangling them from one, sexy finger. Her leg bent, just the toe of one shoe touching the ground next to her other shoe, back straight, chest out, nipples putting twin bumps in her top. They would have sold out in a minute, I was sure.

“Earth to thong-in-her-mouth-mom? Come in, mom!” Evelyn said.

“Oh. Uh, Lotta,” I replied as if that explained everything.

“Lotta told you to put underwear in your mouth before entering the house?” Evelyn asked, skeptical.

“Lotta had me carry them home in my mouth from her apartment. It was very embarrassing,” I was forced to clarify.

“So are these yours or hers? These have not been in your mouth for fifteen minutes, mom. Maybe two, but not fifteen.”

“Okay, you’re right. They’re ... they’re mine. Lotta said to carry them home in my mouth. I just figured that since she’ll never know the difference...”

“How long were you supposed to carry them around? Should you put them back there?”

“She said until I was told to take them out.”

“Let me get this straight. You wore them out of her apartment to the car. Took them out while you drove home. Put them BACK IN so I could catch you with them?”

“You weren’t supposed to catch me with them like that,” I insisted.

“Mom, seriously. If I wasn’t supposed to catch you with them, you wouldn’t have worn them into the house. It’s not like Lotta has video cameras around here, right? You wanted me to catch you. You are so naughty, mommy! Maybe you need me to give you a spanking!” Evelyn giggled.

“No, please! My bottom’s so sore,” I replied before I could stop myself.

“Reeeaaaaalllyy, mom? Lotta spanked you for arriving early, didn’t she?”

“You KNEW she would!” I accused my daughter.

“I really knew no such thing, mom. And you don’t need to shout at me unless you really do want another spanking so soon. How about you tell me what happened instead? In fact, mommy, why don’t I have a seat on the couch and you can take off that outfit while you tell me?”

Without waiting for a reply, Evelyn turned and made her way into the living room, not even pausing to see if I’d follow. I don’t know what had gotten into my daughter, but part of me liked it. A lot. I followed her.

Today’s ensemble was a gray pencil skirt to mid calf with a split that went to mid thigh. I’d worn a normal pair of three three inch black knee boots and my thigh highs. On top, I had a gray camisole under a black blazer with a single button. My hair had been up, but Lotta had taken it down. Obviously my cunt was bare. Evelyn still had my panties. I wasn’t sure where to start. Ultimately, my fingers found the blazer’s single button.

“She opened the door and took me in her arms,” I explained as I slowly removed the blazer, unable to meet my daughter’s eyes. “Right from the start she said she’d have to paddle my bottom for being early. She said she’d told me four thirty and I should have been there at four thirty, not eight minutes early. She said she had no choice but to paddle me eight times for eight minutes, so I’d remember in future. And then she did,” I admitted. I’d laid my blazer down and was unzipping my skirt. It slipped to my feet in a puddle. My cammie covered my cunt at the front, but I could feel the air conditioned breeze on my butt cheeks.

“Turn around and show me, mommy,” Evelyn said in a gravelly voice full of lust.

I didn’t really want to but I knew I had no choice. I also knew my bottom was welted and angry-looking. I didn’t want Evelyn to see what Lotta had done to it. On the other hand, I knew I could use a little commiseration from my daughter. I slowly turned my back to her and bent over a little, just as I had done for Lotta when she’d paddled me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.