Deepest Desires - Cover

Deepest Desires

Copyright© 2017 by I_think_kink

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alyssa shares her deepest fantasy with a handsome new man. Consider this foreplay

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

Here’s a little story that’s been floating around in my head for quite some time. Please be kind, its my first attempt at writing fiction, so obviously I still have a lot to learn. If you like it let me know, if you hate it ... also let me know. Be constructive please. I know this first story has a lot of build up to get in to it, but I felt its important to paint the picture for you, as I see it in my mind. xx

Alyssa Carter was ready for a change. At 26 she had recently been promoted at the publishing firm she worked at, receiving a transfer to the city. She was excited for a new beginning, sick of the stagnance of her old life in her home town. And truthfully, she didn’t have anything, or anyone, keeping her there. Being so busy working her way up the ladder had left little time for dating and socialising. She had lost touch with old friends, not that she was particularly close to anyone to begin with.

The past several weeks had been a whirlwind of change. She had secured herself an awesome new apartment and had settled in nicely at work. She’d even become friends with a couple of the girls in her office, Bree and Sophia, and was loving finally having some girl friends to catch up with after work.

Bree was gorgeous; a leggy blonde bombshell who turned heads everywhere she went, without even trying. She was no nonsense, which Alyssa loved about her. She was quickly learning that Bree was a fiercly loyal friend and that even though she looked like a princess, she wasnt afraid to get in the thick of things. Sophia was more subdued, a petite woman with cropped black hair and a flare for fashion. She was first to introduce herself to Alyssa, taking the newcomer under her wing in the office.

It was Saturday morning and Alyssa, Bree and Sophia were out shopping. They were going out to a bar later that evening, the girls having finally convinced Alyssa that she needed a night out to let her hair down after the stress of moving to the city. They were to meet Bree and Sophia’s boyfriends and their friend at the bar. But first, they needed new outfits. They chatted idly about anything and everything while they browsed the racks. Bree’s phone rang, her boyfriend Andrew calling, so she chatted with him briefly before ending the call and rejoining the girls.

“So Alyssa, are you seeing anyone at the moment?” Sophia asked. “God no, I’m staying well clear of guys for now. Besides, I’m cursed”, Alyssa replied. At the confused looks of the other two she continued, “I just have the worst luck with guys. Or maybe it’s that I have horrible taste. Either way it’s a nightmare and I’ll probably die alone, a haggard old woman with ten cats”. “When was the last time you got laid?” Bree prodded. Alyssa had to stop browsing to think. She had been so busy working late nights at work that time had really slipped past her. What was it? Six months? Seven? She answered her friends and almost laughed at the look of shock on their faces. “What? Why?” Sophia gasped. She had quite the active sex life with her boyfriend Chris and couldn’t imagine such a dry spell. Hell, even back when she was single she still had the odd one night stand to scratch the itch. “Ugghh I just kind of gave up on the whole thing to be honest. I’ve only been with three guys and each one was such a let down that I’ve given up. I lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend, who, as it turns out was a bit TOO excited and finished prematurely, my next boyfriend was so small I could barely feel him there at all. And then when I thought “fuck it I’ll just take someone home” he was only interested in getting himself off and I really didn’t even have to be there for him to do it, dull as it was”. She leaned in to the girls, checking first to make sure no nosy salesgirls were within earshot. She was embarrassed to admit it aloud. “I’ve actually never had an orgasm at the hands of a man. On my own, sure, but not from someone else”, she confided to her two friends. “What?!” they screeched in unison. “Oh no girl, we have to rectify that, we’ve got to find you a guy that’ll rock your world”. Alyssa looked at them in horror, “What? oh no no no. Thanks guys, really, but don’t try to set me up with anyone. IF and when I do meet someone I want it to happen naturally. I’m really not into the whole set up thing.” The two girls looked crestfallen at the lost chance to play wing women for Alyssa, but went on to ask what her “perfect guy” would be like anyway. Alyssa got a dreamy look on her face. She had vividly imagined the perfect man, and it wasn’t someone to settle down with, to whisper sweet nothings into her ear. No, deprived of real sexual release as she had been, all of her fantasies involved the wicked things he would do to her. “I don’t want a boy, I want a MAN. A red blooded alpha male. You know? A man brimming with testosterone who has an air of authority to him. Confident and sometimes cocky, but with the goods to back it up. Always a gentleman but with a wicked side too. He’d be oh so tall, and lean but muscular, nothing too bulky. Defined. With a jaw that begs to be licked, and eyes that when he looks at me would set me on fire, burn me from the inside out with the unspoken promises of the naughty things he’d do to me. A strong jaw, a dusting of hair on his chest, and strong arms that could lift me easily and hold me up against the nearest wall while he ravages me. And a big dick, one he knows how to use well, so well that I forget my own name. That’s what I want.” She looks over to the other girls who stand there slack jawed, shocked and awed by the detail of her description. “Damn girl, when you find him, he wont know what hit him.”

Andrew, Chris and Mason, stand in the gym change room in silent shock. Andrew had just spoken to Bree on the phone and was at first amused when he realised Bree had failed to properly disconnect the call. Once he realised the girls were engaged in a bit of girl talk he quietly muted the phone and put it on speaker for his two friends to hear. They couldn’t believe how candidly the girls spoke, especially their new friend Alyssa, who they were meeting that night. Mason, being the only single guy amongst them was especially interested, even more so because without knowing it, she had perfectly described HIM.

Mason Reed had a history of casual hook-ups and short term relationships. He loved women, loved getting down and dirty with them. But lately his usual type weren’t doing as much for him as they used to. He seemed to gravitate towards the buxom blondes, but lately he was realising he was done with their transparency, there was absolutely no mystery to them. He never had trouble in picking up women, but his recent lack of interest had meant he hadn’t gotten laid in about a month, which was just unheard of for him. He wondered about this new friend, this “Alyssa”. Her words had turned him on to no end. Her inexperience was captivating to him. He was eager to meet her that night, he only hoped he wasn’t going to be let down by this mystery girl who had already managed to get inside his head without even trying.

That evening the girls were all primped and preened, on their way to meet the guys at their favourite bar. Alyssa was unspeakably nervous, of meeting these new people and what the night would bring. The old her was really shy around new people. She was determined to be different in this new city, she wanted to exude confidence and charm. The guys were seated at the best lounges in the busy bar. They were good friends with the owner which meant they always got to enjoy the best, most private area. Andrew, Chris and Mason stood when the girls entered. Mason was almost knocked over by the pure beauty of the unknown girl sauntering towards them. Alyssa. She had deep chestnut hair that spilled in long waves down her back, and the most vibrant green eyes he had ever seen. She wore an impeccably well fitting black dress which hugged her every delectable curve, scooping just above her breasts and ending at her knees. Gold strappy heels made her look like a goddess. She had a body built for sin, long legs and the most beautiful curves he had ever seen. He felt himself growing hard in his dress pants. When she turned to meet everyone he noticed the bare expanse of her toned back, and groaned quietly to himself. This woman was a vixen sent to torture him. She was far more covered up than most other women he had ever been with, and yet there was something undoubtedly sexy about her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.