Ajbbw Introduction to Life - Cover

Ajbbw Introduction to Life

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - people have often asked me about my formative years, so let me tell you some of my early " adventures".If you enjoy them please give feedback.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   First   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts  

Going back a number of years to when I was just fourteen, my ‘boyfriend’ told me that, “Tomorrow you will be playing truant! Just get up as normal put on your black lingerie and stockings, then pop your school uniform over them and I will pick you up at the bus stop at 8.20am.” I said OK to him, as if I had any choice in the matter.

I was up at 7am and after showering put on my best black bra and knickers along with my black suspender belt and black red topped stockings. I said bye to my mum and headed to the bus stop. A few minutes later Dave pomped his horn and I moved to his car and got in. “My aren’t you looking hot today, the guys will love the way you look,”

“Guys?” I asked wondering what he was talking about, “Don’t worry babe you’ll soon see,” replied Dave.

Five minutes later we arrived at Dave’s house, he ushered me in quickly. Entering the living room I saw four men in their 50s and 60s sitting around and a woman in her late 50s standing in the kitchen doorway. “So this is the sexy A.J.,” said one of the men, “ she certainly looks sweet enough!”

“Now, now Harry calm down.” laughed the woman, “I agree though she looks a real minx”, the men all laughed and nodded agreement.

“Come on A.J. let them have a look at you,” said Dave pushing me into the room. “Give them a twirl.”

Nervously I turned around slowly and suddenly noticed that one of the guys had his erect cock out in his hand slowly wanking it as he watched me, “Harry put it away!” shouted the woman, “ there will be plenty time for that in a moment”

“But Mary look at the little bitch in her sweey uniform, such a turn on!” Dave laughed as he turned to me, “Go give Harry a hand A.J. or even better a mouth!” I edged nearer to the old man as he wanked faster, I knelt infront of his chair and moved my mouth to his cock, he let it go and as it jumped up I caught it in my mouth and began to slowly lick the bell end and sucked it deep into my mouth, feeling it grow with every suck, I caught sight of the other guys watching every movement I made whilst the woman spoke again, “ Look at her go lads, she is certainly no novice at that! Mmmm Dave come here and let me taste your cock whilst she does Harry!” As Dave moved to her side I felt a hand on my backside lifting my skirt, “Look at that sweet arse George, think we are going to really have fun today,” suddenly I felt Harry’s cock jerk and I felt a steady stream of spunk run into my throat, “God the bitch is good!” spluttered Harry as his cock slipped from my mouth, “ Move aside Harry! Let the dog see the rabbit!” Another guy moved into Harry’s place as I wiped some stray spunk from the side of my mouth, I looked across to see Dave standing by the door whilst Mary, in her plaid skirt and red blouse was on her knees eagerly sucking his cock, “ Here you go girl!” The man’s cock brushed against my lips and pushed its way into my mouth, I took it in and sucked it eagerly. As I did I felt a rough, calloused hand pulled my knickers to one side and two fingers entered my pussy.” God fellas she’s dripping wet and really tight! You certainly weren’t exaggerating about her Dave!” Dave laughed loudly as he shot his cum into Mary’s eager mouth, I heard her splutter as she spat his cum onto the floor, “Sorry Dave but I never swallow! Never have, seems you have trained your little whore better than me!”, she laughed as she moved across to watch me intently as I sucked intently, her eyes fxed on mine just as the cock in my mouth shuddered and spurted a huge load into my mouth and throat. As I swallowed I felt the same calloused hands on my arse as a hard cock pushed against my pussy lips and entered me. I gave a gasp as the cock filled my tight pussy, “ God Simon you’ve really filled her little cunt! I didn’t think she was going to take it all! Now fuck the little bitch long and hard, just like I know you can,” Mary smiled at me as the man began to really shaft me, I had not seen his cock but inside it felt very big! “ Your hubby is giving it to her Mary, reckon he might split her in two!” I don;t know about splitting me but he was certainly fucking me, I knew I was about to come and really big too! As my body convulsed in a huge orgasm I felt another hard cock push against my lips and as I cried out in orgasm it rammed into my mouth causing me to gag as Simon’s huge cock exploded deep in my cunt. I sucked hungrily upon the new cock in my mouth as my orgasm subsided and Simon’s softening cock exited my sopping wet pussy. “Mmmm let me clean the little bitch up, did my husband’s big cock turn you on? Make you cum? Mmmm you taste good, I can taste hubby’s spunk mixed with your sweet juices, now suck nicely whilst I clean you up.” I felt her tongue pushing into my pussy, nibbling at my engorged clitoris as she lapped at my tight, teenage cunt, soon I felt myself start to cum again as Mary’s tongue brought me to the edge, I was sent over the edge as Mary’s tongue flicked at my clit just as the cock in my mouth jerked and spunked wildly in my mouth and over my face as he pulled his cock out of my gulping mouth.

Dave’s voice brought me back to Earth, “Right lady and gentleman let’s have a break then we’ll get on with the main business.”

It seems very strange to me now but with all the scent of pungent sex upon the air, the men and Mary all stopped for a cup of tea!

I sat watching them as I wiped my mouth with a tissue, Dave moved to my side giving my boobs a squeeze, “ You ready for some fun now then baby? “ I simply nodded as I looked at Mary who was slowly wanking her husband’s recovering cock, “ Did you like his cock inside you? Bet that you’ve never had a bigger one?” Mary asked me, a sense of pride in her voice. “Oh believe you me Mary she’s had bigger up her tight cunt, haven’t you my special, little bitch?” Laughed Dave in response, “Yeah she had two foot longers the other week.” Mary moved across to me gently stroking my arm keeping her eyes fixed upon my face, “ Mmmm you are a naughty girl! Naughty and very sexy!” Her lips gently brushed against mine, her tongue gently opening my mouth and pushing its way inside, French kissing me as her hand kneaded my left boob through my shirt, “ lie back my baby, let Aunty Mary taste that sweet little slit, mmm get it nice and wet for the guys,”

Her fingers pushed my knickers away from my pussy, I gasped as her finger pushed inside me, gently fucking me as she moved her head down to my wispy pussy, her hungry mouth quickly devoured my teenage cunt, her tongue flicking wildly at my clit as her finger quickened its pace, beng joined by another and then a third ... suddenly I quivered as an unexpected orgasm hit me, my pussy gripping Mary’s fingers as it washed over me, I loosened the top two buttons on my shirt and pulled my tie looser as I saw Dave move behind Mary and push his hardening cock into her greying pussy as she carried on eating me out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.