Ajbbw Introduction to Life - Cover

Ajbbw Introduction to Life

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - people have often asked me about my formative years, so let me tell you some of my early " adventures".If you enjoy them please give feedback.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   First   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts  

Dave roughly pulled my thighs apart and with no ceremony thrust his prick into my almost virgin pussy, for just the second time in my life I had a guy’s cock inside me.

Quickly he built up a rhythm fucking me roughly, trying to split me I’m sure, I was aware of Tommy standing by me eyes transfixed upon Dave’s naked backside driving its way into me, a low groan escaped my lips as a thrust sent shivers down my spine, I was beginning an orgasm, turned on by my reactions Tommy started to rub his recovering cock gently, a string of cum still hanging from his bell end.

Dave feeling my cunt gripping him fucked harder and faster, his speed forcing him to shoot unexpectedly early into me, I felt his cock spasm as it pumped deep inside me.

“Fuck me Dave that was hot, quick get her on her knees,” Tommy spoke hurriedly as he moved behind me, dropping his trousers down and stepping from them as he went, Dave held me as the other man positioned himself at my ass, my pussy was still throbbing from Dave’s rough fucking as Tommy entered me, my first doggy fuck.My second cock!

Having been sucked before Tommy seemed to fuck me for an age, his cock hitting my fussy walls now and again and making me moan, on one of these moans Dave pushed his stiffening cock into my eager mouth and another first in my life was realised as my first spit roasting was taking place, little did I realise just how many dozens of others there would be.

“Shit! “ Shouted Dave, “Why the fuck didn’t I bring my camera, look at her Tommy, sweet blonde, teen bitch, gorgeous, sexy uniform, tie hanging, big teen arse, fucking being spit roasted by guys old enough to be her father, stuff that wanks are made of,”

Tommy laughed as he fucked my young pussy, “Too right, you’d best get her on the pill mate, she’s going to please so many, can’t have a sprog spoiling it,” as he spoke I felt his cock swell inside me as with a huge grunt he pumped his old seed deep into me, wave after wave of cum hit me, sending me into an orgasm like no other I’d had, Tommy pulled out, his spunk wiping on my thighs and arse, at that minute Dave’s cock twitched and filled my mouth with his spunk. I felt my knees give way as I fell to the carpet, spunk drying on my legs, arse and face.

“Well Tommy?” The older man was wiping his drained cock on a tissue, “She’s the best for sure, you’re a lucky man to have her,” Dave nodded as he pulled me to my feet, he straightened my clothes, I reached for my knickers to put them on, “Not so fast A.J., a tenner Tommy for a reminder of the bitch?”

Tommy nodded pulling out a crumpled note, “Worth every penny, few more wanks in them,” added Tommy as he took the blue cotton knickers from Dave, burying his nose in them, “Hmmm such a lovely scent ... you horny, little bitch,”

Dave laughed and pulled me to him, “Right babe, let’s get you back to your family,” as we left he said to me, “Well my sweet A.J. we had fun didn’t we? You were the best, hmmm can really see us getting along so well!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.