Ajbbw Introduction to Life
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - people have often asked me about my formative years, so let me tell you some of my early " adventures".If you enjoy them please give feedback.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   First   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts  

I was at a family wedding, at the age of 14yo, and had a few glasses of wine n champagne, to be honest I was as we say ‘bladdered’, my dad’s friend David, about 47yo offered to take me home so as not to spoil the party for the others, I ended up in his car half awake and he stopped in a lay-by asked if I was ok? then he told me I was a beautiful girl n really sexy in my white silk blouse n grey skirt, a real hottie as he put it, then he leant over and kissed me on the mouth, half concious I kissed him back, I sort of remember him pawing my tits and then he put my hand on his lap and said, suck me babe ... I felt his stiff cock and being both drunk and now aroused I unzipped him and let it out, it was the first hard dick I had seen ... it looked huge though now I know he was just average, he pulled my head down and my mouth covered it, not sure what to do I sucked then he pushed my head down and fucked my mouth in a fierce rhythm, soon I felt him tense and his warm salty spunk shot in my mouth, I tried to spit it out but he pushed my head back down till he finished then he adjusted his trousers, gave me a tissue and a ten pound note, said good girl, asked me not to say anything to dad then drove me home, as 14yo virgin who had just had her first taste of spunk...

When we got home he helped me out of the car opened the house door and helped me upstairs, I tried to lie on my bed but he insisted I get undressed. Quickly he pulled my shirt over my head and stared at my boobs then he pulled me to him and French kissed me again as he undid the clasp, pulling my bra off me he suckled my pink nipples and then hurriedly pushed me backwards onto the bed, He literally ripped offmy satin knickers and pushed two fingers roughly inside of me. Then dropping his trousers he forced his stiff prick into my virgin pussy. I cried out in pain as he drove into me hard and fast, each thrust sending a sensation of pain and pleasure, after fucking me for two minutes he turned me over and pulled me up roughly onto my knees. His cock slid back nto my wet cunt as he began my introduction to doggy style fucking. At one point I tensed as his finger tried to push into my arsehole, he could not enter me, then he pulled out of my pussy and tried to violate my arse, but each time he tried my body, even in its inebriated state, tensed and forebade him entry.” “Stupid fucking bitch!” He ranted as he pushed back into my cunt, driving even deeper and harder as he took out his frustration on my pussy, pain hit me time and again as he pounded away. Suddenly a huge orgasm overtook me, my body quivering as I came on a cock for the first time, this drove him on even more, my pleasure being replaced by pain once more. I was relieved as I felt his first warm spurts inside me, feeling another orgasm rise within me as I slumped forwards onto my bed. Climbing off me he smirked, “ There that’s our little secret eh? Just between you and me honey yeah?Tell you what I’ll pick you up after school on Monday, OK? And remember no words to anyone,”he quickly left as I sobbed, drunkenly into my pillow until sleep overcame me.On Monday he did pick me up...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.