Naughty Grandma - Cover

Naughty Grandma

by Grandad1950

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Erotica Sex Story: How Nan was the first to seduce me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

Grandad1950

I was 16 and my parents wouldn’t trust me alone in the house, so I was left with my widowed grandmother while they went for a fortnight’s holiday. I had GCE exams, important, so study was a higher priority.

It was likely that Nan was in her late 60s, despite that, she had a good figure, not slim, but not fat either. She had amazing breasts. She almost always wore a tight skirt and a V neck blouse that showed a wonderful cleavage as a result of the corset pushing her breasts tight together. I was constantly horny whenever we met and couldn’t take my eyes off her.

Nan was strict and when I arrived the first day, she made it clear I was to look after myself. She would make breakfast each morning, but before that, I was to wake her at 7.00 with a pot of tea and buttered toast.

Next morning I knocked on her door before entering. As I crossed the carpet to her bed, Nan lifted herself up onto the pillows and, as she did, the front of her nightie caught on the bedclothes. A generous expanse of the swell of her right breast was exposed. I couldn’t believe my luck, nor did she appear to have noticed. With no move to cover her nakedness I gazed at her boob and felt my cock begin to press hard against my dressing gown. I lowered the tray to hide it as best as I could and quickly sat on the edge of the bed with my hands in my lap to restrain myself. As I sat, she shifted until she was comfortable and, as luck would have it, her nipple popped out. While she concentrated on pouring her tea and spreading marmalade on the toast I took as many sly glances as I dared. Even now, I can visualize its beauty, the heavy swell, the slight droop due to its size and the dark areolae surrounding a plump nipple.

We chatted while she ate and then I was shooed out so she could undress for her bath. I’d never seen a nipple, hence my cock was at its limit, pressing hard to escape. I hid it under the tray as I left her bedroom.

Downstairs, I tried to study, but the sight of her nipple filled my thoughts. Studying was impossible as I felt so horny.

Later, Nan shouted down to say the bathroom was free and I started up the stairs to relieve myself by wanking into the toilet. When my face was level with the landing floor I stopped dead. Through the banister railings I could see into Nan’s bedroom. The door wasn’t fully closed and she was drying her naked body. She was bent over towelling her legs and her boobs were in free fall, swaying to and fro to the rhythm of her drying. Gravity made them even longer and they bounced together, driving me crazy with lust. I couldn’t take my eyes from them and I was aware of pre-cum dribbling down inside my pajama bottoms. Slowly, she moved the towel upwards, drying over her midriff and stomach until she reached her breasts. Nan was rubbing the towel over her right mega boob when she abruptly stopped. A chill ran through me as I lifted my eyes to her face. She was staring at me!

I felt the blood rush from my cock to my face as I flushed scarlet. I turned and fled down the stairs expecting her to shout after me. She didn’t.

Whenever possible I spent the day in my bedroom with the intention of studying; in reality hiding in embarrassment and fear. She was a scary lady when cross. At mealtimes there was mostly silence and the tension was painful. Any moment I expected a lecture. In the evening we watched TV in uneasy silence until she told me it was my bedtime. I resented being ordered to bed, but she wasn’t a woman you argued with.

On my way to the door, I said, ‘Goodnight, Nan.’

‘Don’t I get my goodnight kiss?’ she answered.

I was far too nervous to face her, so pretended not to hear and bolted out the door up to bed.

……..

I don’t know what time she woke me. It was dark until she put the bedside lamp on and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat up and rested against the pillows, thankful there wasn’t a protrusion in my pjs.

‘Is 16 too old to give Nan her goodnight kiss?’

‘No, Nan. Of course not.’

She moved close and kissed my lips. That was a surprise. Until then it had always been a hug and a peck on the cheek, nor was it a normal kiss, it was hot and urgent as though she hadn’t kissed anyone for a long time. Nan just kept on kissing me and after I recovered from my surprise I realized how much I was enjoying it. She had no intention of stopping. She drew her head back for a moment, but returned with increased passion. I had no experience of such kissing with no idea what to do, so I allowed myself to wallow in the pleasure of Nan’s lips taking control. Her tongue pressed against my lips and I assumed I was to open my mouth to allow access. It seemed silly, but soon I realized it wasn’t as she pushed her tongue inside my mouth and found mine. She licked it and when she rested for a moment I began to suck on hers. It was so much more intimate and daring than normal kissing, made even more exciting that it was my gran.

After a while, she pulled back and whispered, ‘Bobby, what you did this morning was naughty. What do you think your parents will say?’

I gulped and murmured, ‘Sorry.’

‘Well, I haven’t made up my mind if I’ll tell them. Depends how good you are to me during the next two weeks.’

‘I’ll do whatever you want, Nan. Anything.’

‘Did you enjoy spying on me this morning?’

I blushed. It was obvious I couldn’t deny it. ‘Yes.’

‘Did you like my titties?’

I couldn’t believe we were having this conversation. ‘Yes, Nan. They’re nice.’

‘Surely you thought they were better than ‘nice.’ If I give you another peek, would you be able to think of something better to say? Would you like Nan to show them to you?’

I let out a sigh. ‘Yes, please Nan.’

She undid the top button of her blouse then paused. ‘No, you undo Nan’s blouse.’

My hands were trembling as I slowly moved from top to bottom. While I took pleasure in undressing her she unzipped her skirt and slid it down her stockinged legs onto the floor. I undid the final blouse button and Nan allowed the garment to slide down her arms to join her skirt.

‘Slide the straps from my shoulders.’

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.