Carrie M. the Burned Agent - Cover

Carrie M. the Burned Agent

This story is ot to b be reproduced or posted on any other site without the written permission of the author

Chapter 4: Carrie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Carrie - Homeland, Fan Fic-Carrie & Brady's Hot Romance. There is an endangerment spanking given. However as this story develops farther down the road, things will get steamy!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology  

My name is Carrie and I thought I had seen everything. That was until I ran into the ‘hanky-panky-spanky’ with Brody which he actually began with a spirited spanking. I thought that was a fluke until Saul did the same damn thing!

Three years had passed and I was assigned overseas and I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised, by what I saw, but when I opened a mail box I was more than a little curious about what I found in the box.

However, it was mine to open and to decide whether to share the contents with her. Thinking it was high school memorabilia I told her I would think about it. It was only after I got home and opened the sealed box that the full extent of the dilemma I faced became apparent. I took out a photo album especially made for instant pictures taken with a Land Camera.

As I glanced through the photos in the plastic sleeves, which had protected the instant pictures through the years, what stared me in the face were extraordinary photos of young women. There was a lifetime treasure trove of ‘booty’ themed pictures that had fallen into my hands. There were album sleeves of dressed young ladies wearing pants or dresses with their panties pulled down and red bottoms on display. It was evident this dossier in color indeed had blackmail and reasons for participants to do my bidding or risk their peccadilloes being found out.

Evidently this spanking thing was a lot more popular than I had ever thought possible! The master of spies had some hot numbers here! had followed through as the spankings depicted in the amazing photo album made my heart beat faster and my fingertips begin to sweat. It was pretty clear he had put our conversation into action.

Each page of the photo pockets opened another possible blackmail avenue. Navigating through the photo sleeves was a journey through my friend’s lifetime of fantasies. I was trying hard to hold it together as I recognized the spanking themes he had written about, which he had covertly brought to life. In my hands I had his adventures made during his times in Charlotte or the cabin on Lake Norman. I came to the conclusion that the uniqueness of my possession was very valuable, but was it something I wanted to use to my advantage. Maybe I would use them to give my contacts a push in the right direction, but only the hint of possible blackmail.

I snuggled into my rocker with a hot Brandy, with Saul and my favorite toddy. The journey through the fantasies shared within the pictures astonished me. The spy had gone dark and now I had his intelligence. I followed the progression of photographs as a private record appeared. Indeed, here it was for me to examine and put myself in the room via his pictures.

As I opened the first plastic sleeve of photos I immediately recognized one of his favorite fantasies he had shared with me. In the first photo there was a medium tall blond girl with shoulder length hair sitting on the grass in a short red plaid skirt. The lens of the camera was looking up her skirt at her white panty crotch worn over her sexy black pantyhose in downtown Charlotte as the shot was taken in Marshall Park among the canyons of skyscrapers in the back ground. She was there for the Carrousel parade. The initials ‘CK’ appeared in red in the corner of each of the themed photos. I had a good idea of whom this picture was depicting, which added significance to the fantasy photos to me.

There were a series of photographs from a picture of ‘CK’ bent over a teacher’s desk with her red plaid skirt, to one with her schoolgirl skirt up clearly showing her glowing red bottom through her black pantyhose clad ass. Turning the page, my eyes bugged out and my hands shook as I held the photo album.

More instant photos displayed a majorette dressed in a red and white sequined leotard. The picture clearly showed her delineated cheeks and some of her lower bare bottom to the camera. The initial EZ appeared in red in the corner of each of the themed photos. Seeing her brown hair that hung down to near her shoulders I had a good idea of who the late year teenager was depicting with future agent. Elizabeth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.