Carrie M. the Burned Agent - Cover

Carrie M. the Burned Agent

This story is ot to b be reproduced or posted on any other site without the written permission of the author

Chapter 3: Broken Protocol

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Broken Protocol - Homeland, Fan Fic-Carrie & Brady's Hot Romance. There is an endangerment spanking given. However as this story develops farther down the road, things will get steamy!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology  

Carrie’s POV:

While many things are forgivable when it comes to dealing with the actions of a super effective senior agent, there was a line one dare not cross. Even with Saul. I had been so sure that everyone put up with my bitchy personality, snarls even though I broke countless protocols. It was thought I as a Senior Agent should know better! However, I knew, Saul needed my expertise. I assumed that gave me a get out of jail, free card. However, my capricious antics had gone farther than even Saul was willing to take my shit. And, that is how we had arrived at this point where he had called me out on my bull shit.

Saul’s POV: I undressed tugging my black skirt and felt the cool air on my soaking wet wisp of panty crotch which pulses through the thin panties,

Carrie’s POV:

When Saul uncovered all my bull shit I had a need to expunge over guilt for disobeying orders. To pay contrition and I trembled holding the seat of my hot panties as I realized Mr. Brody was coming over to continue my comeuppance as he called it.

Saul’s POV:

Carrie walked taking small steps much like a child about to be punished as she slowly made her way to my director’s office. It was evident that stronger measures were necessary based on Carrie’s past reactions to numerous less physical punishments and reprimands. Our problems went on unabated. It was time for a meeting of the minds once and for all that break Carrie’s obstinate streak and leave her in a servile condition to serve me as her master. My wayward senior agent had illustrated she was clearly in need of a take charge man.

I pulled Carrie to my side. “That’ll be enough, young lady,” I told my agent. as I pulled me down the back of her jeans. I then yanked my female agent over my la! I could see by Carrie’s wide open eyes couldn’t believe what was happening to her. I wasn’t family, but I was darn close. Carrie would learn that after I warmed up her bottom with my hand, I was going to spank her with my belt before her punishment came to an end. No doubt about how much her rear would burn.

But, that wasn’t the worst of it. Carrie was wearing skin-tight Wonder Woman panties There was my Sr. CIA Field Agent was with her nose about two inches from the dirty floor and her panty clad-ass on display. He watched Carrie’s butt twitch as she reacted to the feel of Saul’s large fingers slid inside the waistband of the shiny blue panties and then, whoosh!—the blue panties with white stars were pulled down to her knees. Carrie continued to do her part, perched over Saul’s lap with her bare butt up in the helplessly in the air. The conversation ceased and was replaced by the sounds of Saul’s hard hand connecting with Carrie’s bare bottom which resounded throughout the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.