Carrie M. the Burned Agent - Cover

Carrie M. the Burned Agent

This story is ot to b be reproduced or posted on any other site without the written permission of the author

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Homeland, Fan Fic-Carrie & Brady's Hot Romance. There is an endangerment spanking given. However as this story develops farther down the road, things will get steamy!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology  

Here’s a little background from the TV series, Homeland. I don’t own Homeland or the characters in the show. This is fan fiction and therefore liberally changes some events and action to create a desired plot line.

Carrie had become convinced Nicholas Brody is the hero he appears to be to the nation. However, nobody believes her, so it is up to her to secretly with Saul’s help keep an eye on Brody. Only when Brody checked Carrie’s cell phone and finds several messages that provide evidence that he is her real target he punishes her ‘brown eye.’ He summarily sentences and administers a humiliating bout of anal sex to show Carrie the extent of his displeasure.


Brody, the returned war hero was an enigma to Carrie M. and in reality that was what scared her now that she was alone with him in the cabin.

“What have you done? Going to my home seeing my wife and talking to Dana, my teenage daughter,” Brody angrily yelled. He was livid and showed it with red=faced anger. His tone made Carrie’s butt scrunch in an involuntarily reaction. Brody picked saw her butt bunch up and knew how to proceed. Brody understood that Carrie needed to be taken down a peg or two. The agent had outsmarted herself and now Brody had caught her red- handed in a lie. She had been secretly investigating him, by being a pal to his wife and daughter. This invasion of his family’s privacy to track down leads would not go unpunished.

“Look me in the face Carrie” Brody demanded.

Carrie refused, so Brody pulled her blond hair hard enough for Carrie to respond, so Brady could look her in the face. When she finally did look into his face, her expression was one of deep contrition.

“Come with me young lady, you have been spying on me,” Brody said. He was beside himself with anger. However, Carrie had charming assets. He believed in woman’s movement especially when following from behind. With shoulder length blonde shoulder length hair, at 5’ 9” had a shapely round bottom, which protruded with a delicious yet naughty visible panty line across her black tight above the knee skirt. One like she almost always wore when working for the CIA. Her voice was soft and alto in tone but, Brody knew, she had a bite!

^^^^^^^ Brody began to spank Carrie again with the controlled strength of his large hard hand. Spanking her panties for a minute and then another and still two more minutes.

SPANK! WHACK! SPLAT! SMACK!

Brody’s renewed spanking of Carrie made noise in the cabin which heated her bottom as Brody took her farther down the pain path than he had before. Brody could see the reddened globes in front of him turn bright red under the thin white cotton flower print panties as well as the lower cheeks. It wasn’t that the spanks were not overly harsh, but the cumulative effect turned fried her butt. “Ouch” to soft cries as he finished up the precursor to taking the pretty agent anally. Carrie had been informed that was the ‘ultimate punishment’ for lying to him behind her back.

Spank! Smack! Crack! Whap! Splat! on the soft cheeks of her bottom. The long blonde-haired agent whimpered and in pain farted. “Phree-oot” Carrie blew a high pitched feminine fart.

SMACK! CRACK! WHACK! SPLAT! SPANK!

Carrie was very humiliated and sobbed not just from the burn of the spanking. Through her veil of tears she expressed her guilt at deceiving Brody.

“Brody, I’m sorry. I went rogue on the investigation and made you my target,” Carrie wailed.

Carrie felt Brody’s presence behind her. She stayed silent, unsure of the war hero’s identity. The answer to friend or foe was blowing in the wind. This was mind blowing to the attractive agent. Brody was about to wipe out the last of her virginity and that made her uneasy, no matter how much she thought she deserved the pain!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.