Carrie M. the Burned Agent - Cover

Carrie M. the Burned Agent

This story is ot to b be reproduced or posted on any other site without the written permission of the author

Chapter 1: A Burn From Irma

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Burn From Irma - Homeland, Fan Fic-Carrie & Brady's Hot Romance. There is an endangerment spanking given. However as this story develops farther down the road, things will get steamy!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Scatology  

Hurricane Irma was a category four hurricane. Its size was immense size, the size of Florida and its slow speed made it a dangerous unpredictable epic storm. It lashed the coast with high winds and rain for twelve hours straight and all this added to the seriousness of obeying the evacuation including the stakeout. All of the beaches in Virginia and the Shores of Maryland were evacuated by order of the states governors.

Supposedly Carrie had evacuated her shore line cabin for the safety of The Hampton along with her girlfriend. Satisfied that all the agents were obeying his orders he left the stinging rain and went to the command center. Then he heard a soft alto voice and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. It could not be, but he knew her voice. As he spun around his girlfriend was proudly pronouncing that she was riding out the hurricane on the Maryland Shore the female agent said

“Hey isn’t that your girlfriend Brody” He glanced up at the CIA Center internal feed. And saw her rubbing her khaki panted bottom in a moment she thought was private. The news Brody cued Carrie and she turned sideways towards the pier and the pounding ocean. “Saul and Quinn, as you can see the pier here is experiencing waves high enough to slap the bottom of the pier.

The hurricane while not a direct hit did cause severe beach erosion and flooding. He had to get to her and he rode the first heavy fire truck over the bridge very concerned that his girlfriend who he was about to ask to marry him had disobeyed and foolishly weathered the hurricane on the island. The fire truck let him off into the howling rain and wind storm and he used the claw on his hammer to un-board a side door to gain entry into the cabin. There was a dim glow from the den from a kerosene lamp as the electricity had long been cut off to the island. He saw her and her girlfriend and he was relieved as he entered the room.

In a matter of fact way he told the roommate that unless she wanted to get a spanking too she had better go in her room and stay there. The roomie smiled and subconsciously put her hands in back across the shapely seat of her own bottom. She decided the best place for her safety was her room. Nicholas Brody explained to his pouting attractive brown haired shoulder length female agent thirtyish girlfriend that her behavior was unacceptable and that her disobedience had caused people to have to risk their lives during the hurricane.

The hurricane was powerful and pelted the Chesapeake Bay with rain that stings the skin. Well he intended on unleashing a pounding, stinging torrent of spanks as a prelude to the real storm for her ass to absorb. This was in order for his woman who had chosen to be a young lady that ignored rules designed to keep her safe. Truly Carrie knew she was in the eye of the hurricane. The pretty woman knew in her heart she deserved her upcoming spanking, but she still did not like the pain a hard hand spanking caused nor the belt welts and blood blisters her fanny would carry.

Carrie knew she was in the wrong and willingly bent herself across his lap as he removed her blue jean shorts from her pert bottom. They fit her like a glove and displayed a naughty visible panty line. Now her back brief flowered panties wiggled in dread of the spanking she was about to receive.

He explained that he hated to have to spank her and that he was wrangling up a real blazer of a spanking for his naughty agent. She must be made to understand what she did was very dangerous and there were consequences her blatant disobeying the law.

Spank! Whack! Crack! Thwack! Smack! Splat!

Brody’s large hard hand swatted her silky black panties. The way her bottom shined in them kept his undivided interest. Those panties made her even sexier, but his mission was to deliver a memorable stinging spanking. The punishing strap continued to heat her seat. It made her moan and squirm in an erotic way.

Soon Carrie felt Brody’s fingernail against the cleft of her bottom cheek. It was so soft and the cool air of the room tickled her bared bottom. Her butt cheeks were blushing a lovely pink, but not for long.

The spanks rained down like the remnants of the angry hurricane outside and the young woman’s bottom turned a watermelon pink and colored further to strawberry red. The female agent’s crying was accompanied by a deluge of watery tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.