Never Let Your Wife Get Drunk Around Your Friends
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My single friend gets a new pool, he invites my wife, me and another couple over to enjoy it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

After my father left I sat in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine and wondering how I got in this mess and about what may have lead up to it.

I grew up with a normal childhood, my father was a cop and my mother a housewife. My father didn’t want her to work and like that she stayed at home. He seemed to run the household, he’d pick out our vacations, what we’d have for dinner and my mother seemed to love that about him.

I have 2 older brothers that took after my father but live across the country. I’m the apple of my father’s eye, I’m a daddy’s girl and always been. During my childhood I enjoyed making him happy with school, dance and softball achievements.

I only had 1 other boyfriend before I dated my husband. We dated through high school and college, we broke up a year before I met Tim and Tom that night at the bar. My father really liked my ex and back then they’d work on cars and any odd jobs that needed to be done around my parent’s house. Truth be told I think my father was more upset when we broke up then we were.

I got many traits form my parent, I got my good looks form my mother and as I now know my inner submissive side. My father didn’t want me to be a push over so raised me to be strong but didn’t like me to express myself that way towards him. Don’t get me wrong my father is a great guy but I guess with him being a cop he’s seen the worse in people.

When I met my husband, my father seemed to be disappointed. He likes Tim but thought he tried to hard to fit in and since he couldn’t fix things around the house he just assumed he was less of a man. My father would tell me that I needed a strong manly man that would take control of the house and me. Tim wasn’t that, we ran the house 50/50 splitting the choirs and errands.

My husband and I have made a good life for each other. We have great children, house, careers and friends. Tim is a great family man, he’s coaches our kids teams and helps around the house. His job unfortunately takes him out of town some which I didn’t enjoy but he makes it up to me by taking me out on a date when he returns.

So back to the elephant in the room ... why did I enjoy the last 24 hours so much ... Like I said I had a great childhood and life now. Was there a inner submissive slut that I’ve kept a secret, even from myself? Looking back, I’ve always felt funny around dominate men. Even when a student in my class would talk back to me I’d feel butterflies of excitement and want to back down, but I couldn’t as a teacher.

As I sit here finishing my glass I can’t help but fantasize about what may happen next. I’m starting to think that my inner submissive slut is taking control of me.

Tim’s part

Before we left the house, my boys asked where their mother was and I made up a lie saying she woke up before they did and headed over to Tom’s to pick up her purse. Since it was a nice day she was going to for a little swim too.

As my boys and I finished shopping for new athletic wear we drove home an I can’t help but wonder what my wife is doing or what’s being done to her. The boys were chatting about the up coming summer and party at Tom’s house. They were asking me about the pool and set up but I was just giving them 1-word answers. They seemed to be annoyed with my answers but then both of their cell phones were going off like crazy with texts.

When we got home my boys left without going inside and explain that they were heading over Tom’s to see the twins.

When I walk inside I saw Mary Ann sitting in the kitchen looking sexy in a Crossfit outfit.

“Hi, baby, are you ok” I ask

“Yes, are you? Mary Ann looks at me with a look of concern. I’m guessing she doesn’t know if I’m mad or what. I look around to see if anyone else is home and she tells me that the house is empty.

I give her a kiss and tell her “I love you so much, I hope you’re ok”

“Are you mad at me and do you really still love me?” She asks as she starts to cry.

“Oh yes baby, I’ll always love you.” I reassure her as I rub her shoulder.

She explains to me what happened after I left but still looks unsure how I’d react.

“Baby, I love you, that won’t change but I do have to ask, did you enjoy yourself?” I say to her as she lowers her head still not looking at me.

Her silence tells me all I need to know, but I still want to hear her say it. “Mary Ann, I understand if you tell my you did and to be honest I did too” “I’ve started to read stories online about this topic and found that it really turns me on.”

With that she looks up at me and I can tell she’s feeling relieved.

“Are you serious Tim?” “You’re saying you enjoyed what happened and that it turns you on that I had sex with your 2 best friends?”

“Yes baby, that’s what I’m saying.” “I’ve fantasize about it but every time I did you were with strangers and not Tom and Jerry.”

Mary Ann looks down and sees my erection through my shorts and says “oh, Tim, you aren’t kidding, are you?” “it really does turn you on.”

Mary Ann and I start to kiss, and she breaks free to lower my shorts and starts to deep throat my dick as she continues to look me in my eyes. I can immediately see the change in her, she never would look up at me when she was sucking my dick, plus she really seemed to be enjoying it. Also, sex was usually meant for the bedroom and not in the kitchen during the day when someone could walk in or look through a window.

I pulled her up and bent her over the kitchen table and stated to fuck her hard from behind.

“You, like being treated like this don’t you?” I ask as she starts to moan as my dick was going in and out.

“Yes, Tim, fuck me like the slut that I am” She says as I pull a fistful of her hair pulling her head up so she’s forced to look out the near by window. I can’t believe I’m fucking my wife like this and calling her dirty names without her yelling at me. I must be dreaming, I look down to see her ass shake each time I push in hard. It becomes too much for me to handle and that I’ll cum soon so I pull out and place my face into her pussy.

“No, baby keep fucking me” Mary Ann protest

She’s been blessed with having a tight pussy, but I can tell she’s been stretched out by Tom. Mary Ann starts to grind back into my face as I lick her clit. After a couple minutes I bring her to an orgasm but not like the ones I saw her have yesterday.

Mary Ann’s still bent over so I stand up and force my dick completely in her without any fear of her refusing. I start to pound away at her calling her a whore and slut. I’m smacking her ass watching the ripples and just then it’s too much for me, so I pull out and when I do my wife spins around to take my cum in her open mouth.

“Wow, baby you’re amazing, I love that you knew to spin around.” I manage to get out after each heavy breath I take.

Mary Ann continues to take me cum to the last drop and says, “Thank you, Tom doesn’t like when I waste cum.” “He wants me to swallow it, take it on my face or have it in me.”

After cumming I must admit that her comment hurt. I guess not being so horny made it all feel a bit uncomfortable.

Mary Ann excused herself and said she wanted to take a nap, but wanted to take some Advil for her hangover. I told her to go up and get settled and I’ll bring it up to her.

I run out to my bag and look for the morning after pill that I bought at the pharmacy this morning. When I get to the master bedroom she’s almost asleep and takes the pills I hand her. I stick around to make sure she swallows them. I don’t know how I’d react to her getting pregnant by one of them.

Mary Ann’s part

Everything seemed to go back to normal. Monday, Tim went back to work and with the kids off for the summer break they hung out with their friends. I went back to my routine, of working out, jogging and doing the choirs around the house. The difference was that Tim and I had sex twice a day and I seemed to be horny all day long. Tim and I discussed that the next time he talks to the guys that it was just a 1 time event and that they shouldn’t tell anyone.

I went to the gym in the morning flirted with the men and tease them. I would go on a leg machine that caused me to bend over just so the guys could check my ass out. I’d hear some of the older men comment and even some of the younger guys called me a milf. It was so exciting knowing I had such power over them and I loved the way they looked at me.

On Tuesday, Tim had to leave early for work, so we couldn’t have our morning sex. I was feeling hornier and more daring than ever, so I wore tiny cotton shorts and 2 tank tops, the top 1 was pink and the other was grey, so I could get away with not having a bra on. I went around picking up our dry cleaning and dropping off packages at ups. I was in heaven with all the sex crazed looks I was receiving, I may be older, but I keep my body in the best shape possible and the men seemed to approve. I was enjoying the stares when I’d bend over to pick something up or shack something so my chest would bounce.

“Wow, this is so much fun, why didn’t I act like this before?” I say to myself

I was ready to play with myself, but I had to take my car to get washed. While I was driving I thought about how the Spanish guys look at me when I’ve been at the car wash in the past. I wasn’t even dressed sexy or like I am today and they’d look at me like I was the sexiest woman they seen that day.

Just then I felt sad because the vision of my father and what he said in front of the landscaper. I really am embarrassed about my father’s actions, I hated that he was a racist. He says it’s because of what he seen on the job. I should really apologize to the head landscaper when he’s at my house again.

I break out of my day dream and pull over into the parking lot next to the car wash. “You bad girl” I say out loud in my car. I look over and see that there’s just 2 cars in line. “Just do it” I say to myself to get the nerve. I pull off my pink tank top just leaving the grey 1 on. I look down and you can see my now hard nipple through it. I giggle and pull out to the street, then into the car wash line.

By the time I pull in theirs just the one car waiting to go in, the driver is an older woman around 80 and I start to rethink my outfit. I reach over to get my other tank top to put on and just then one of the Spanish guy says to me as he’s opening my door. “Mami, what type of service do you want”

“Chicos miran a esta zorra” I hear him say to his coworkers. I later googled it and it means guys look at this slut.

I can feel my boobs bounce freely under my tank top as we walk over to the outside counter to pick the detail service I wanted. 3 other Spanish guys come over to look me up and down and make comments about me in Spanish. As they hand me my slip to take to the inside counter to pay it falls out of his hand to the ground. I look around and notice not one of them is planning on picking it up, so I step forward and bend at my waist to pick up the slip.

I again hear more Spanish and cheers from them as I do so but I’m startled when I hear in English “Nice ass” I look over to see more cars are behind mine. The guy who said it was 2 behind mine and looked like a business man. I was very embarrassed when I notice the car behind mine was a father and young son.

I walk into the car wash regretting my decision, but I could feel my wetness drip onto my legs. As I get to the counter the old lady walked out the other door to wait for her car as it was getting finished.

“Oh, Mrs. Jones, it’s nice to see you.” “I should turn down the air, it looks like it’s nipplie in hear, Puta.” I hear this and curse myself because I forgot one of my worse student ever worked here. She was my nightmare for all of last year, always in trouble and suspended too. She’d sleep off a hangover in my class, dress like a slut and never do any homework.

“Hello Marta, how have you been?” I say as my face turns red and handing her money and my slip.

“I’m good, now that I’m out your bullshit school” “Are you dressed like that for some action, I’m sure the boys here wouldn’t mine tossing you a bone or two.” Marta says to me.

Just then I’m saved from the business phone ringing nonstop. Marta answers it and I don’t wait for my change and walk outside for my car. It’s still in the tunnel and the older lady is just about to get hers as she sees me. She shakes her head and say “You should be ashamed of yourself” as she gets into her car.

“Mami, don’t listen to her, she’s jealous.” “you look hot.” One of the Spanish guys says to me as he’s waiting to dry my car.

The father with the son looked out the door and when he saw me he directed his teen son back inside, so they can wait there but the guy who said nice ass came out instead.

“Hi, I’m Roger” he says staring at my chest and handing me his business card. “Do you want to go get a drink?”

“No, I’m sorry I’m married and have to get home soon.” I say to this young man in his mid 20s. I look down and notice in the sun light that my grey top is basically see through.

“Mami, your car is done.”

I walk over and give the guy holding my door a tip and sat down. As I’m driving off I see that one of the Spanish guys left a phone # for me to call them. I take it and put it in my purse as I drive home.

Wednesday was kinda slow in that aspect. Tim and I had our sex but I was growing very horny and no matter how much Tim and I had sex or I masturbated it didn’t seem to help. All I desired and thought about was sex, teasing, humiliating myself and flirting. Since yesterday got too out of hand I figured it would be best if I just stayed home. I was too afraid of what I’d do by myself in public or allowed done to me.

Sunday and Monday I was thinking Tom and Jerry should be a 1 time thing. Tim felt the same saying it would be too risky doing it again. We were going to tell Tom and Jerry that but as the day went on I was getting upset that they haven’t tried to talk to me. My thoughts were going all over the place, were they not happy with me, did they get bored, was I not good enough, along with other self-doubts.

All day Wednesday, I was masturbating to Tom controlling me. I couldn’t seem to diminish my urges, I felt like I was in heat and he was the only person to control it, but he didn’t seem to want to see me. I grew sad towards the end of the day, Tim and my kids seemed to notice too.

Just after Tim left for work on Thursday morning I got a text from Tom. It said “Come to my house in an hour” I looked at the time and saw it was just after 7am. The butterflies were back in my stomach and I felt like a little girl on Christmas day. I ran up to the master bedroom, leaving the morning dishes in the sink. I jumped into the shower and I couldn’t seem to keep my hands off myself. When I got out I walked naked into my walk-in closet. I started to put on a nice summer dress but decided against it and just threw on shorts and a t-shirt, since I thought I wanted to end it.

I went into my oldest son’s bedroom and told him he’d need to watch his sister until 1pm and that I had to head out. He was still sleepy, so I was glad he didn’t ask any questions and just wrote a note next to his car keys just in case he forgot.

Why did I tell him noon, do I want this to happen again? My mind wonders some about my desires and Tom as I drive up to his house.

I go up to the front door and knock. Tom answers wearing just boxers and a robe, his belly is hanging out and the hair he has left on his head is all misplaced. Why do I desire this man?????

“Come in Mary Ann” Tom says as he turns to sit back down in the living room.

Wow, am I upset he didn’t call me a dirty name, my heart skipped a beat when I heard my name.

“So, did you enjoy our day at the pool?” Tom looks at me in my eyes waiting for my answer.

I look down and start to answer. “Tim and I both feel that it should never” Just then Tom interrupts me and says, “Look at me when I ask you something!”

I look up and finish” We feel it shouldn’t happen again.”

“Ok, if that’s how you feel then, that’ll be it.” “You can leave now” Tom says getting up turning his back to me and walking towards the kitchen.

I get up shocked that’s it, is it that easy for him? I walk out to my car, sit down and don’t pull out, I look over to the pool area and start getting hotter. I notice I’m on fire and in heat, I can feel my nipples get harder and my wetness grow from being damp to soaked. I get out and walk back to his front door and knock.

“You’re back, did you forget something?” Tom says laughing “Or are you giving in to your desires to be my sex slave?”

“Yes” I say

“Good but I want to hear you say I’m here to be your sex slave and do everything you desire Master.” Tom says opening his robe

I notice his dick is poking out of his boxers and all I want is to feel it again. “Yes, Master, I want to be your sex slave, I’ll do anything you want just please let me have your dick?”

“Slut, you really don’t learn, you are in no place to ask me for anything, you do as you’re told.” Tom yells “Now strip down and walk out to the end of the driveway to fetch my newspaper.” Then he turns back to the kitchen.

I look around and thank god he has a large property and not many people are around. The end of his driveway is about 400 feet from the house and the street is just like another driveway for the 2 other properties around Tom. I strip down and start to jog down the grass to the end then I lean down to grab the paper. As I come back to the house I walk in leaving my clothes on the front porch. Tom’s in the kitchen sitting at the table eating, he motions for me to hand him the paper and tells me. “Kneel on the floor next to me like a good slave”

We stay this way for about 20 minutes while he reads his paper and then he tells me to clean his dishes while he goes to get dressed.

He comes back down and takes my clothes with him to the barn and directs me to follow him. He starts to cut my t shirt to a belly shirt and is doing the same to my shorts to make them daisy dukes. When he completes it he has me dress and we get into his truck.

I try to be good and not ask where we’re going but I’m very nervous because my ass cheeks are exposed now in the shorts and I don’t have a bra on under a shirt that now is cut about 2 inches under my boobs.

We pull into a strip mall in a lower class area about 45 minutes from our town. We get out of the car and a couple rough looking guys see me and ask “Hey, how much for your girl?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.