My Wet Dream #2 - the Stable - Cover

My Wet Dream #2 - the Stable

by Mazzumi

Copyright© 2017 by Mazzumi

BDSM Sex Story: Hello again- I am Mazzumi, I love reading erotic stories. I have never tried to write one of my own, until now. Since I have recurring erotic dreams of different men and boys fucking me, I wanted to tell others about them. I hope you like my Wet Dreams: "The Stable" is My Wet Dream # 2, about a stable-hand who brings out my hidden desire to be Dominated. The Sub in me cannot get enough, and even now, I yearn for Raul to return and tie me up against the stable wall...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Hispanic Male   .

This is a recollection of one of my recurring wet dreams I’ve had throughout my life. As per the advice of my Storyteller friend – Amigo – I’m spicing it up a bit. Maybe I’ll even elaborate a little, making my story more sexual and interesting.

Please enjoy at your leisure, and let me know what you think.


It was late and everyone in the main house has gone to bed. I had just finished cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes. My heart started beating faster, thinking about what’s about to happen later. Raul’s husky voice was still lingering in my ear. He’d leaned close and whispered to me as I took his dinner tray from the table.

The stubble on his chin brushing against my ear sent shivers to the pit of my stomach... “Come meet me in the stable when everyone has gone to bed. I need you, and I need you this very night.”

He didn’t ask, or even say please. It was like he commanded me – and I had no choice – but to obey him without question. Strangely enough, I wasn’t offended. I love the way he tells me what he wants. His deep, demanding voice has a very erotic affect on me, making me feel warm and tingly all over.

Raul is such a dream ... his raven-black hair, dark skin and rugged features give him a bad-boy look. He likes working in the stables without a shirt, showing off his husky, muscular body drenched in sweat.

I’ve hidden many times and watched his gorgeous body as he works. I’ve often wondered how it would feel to touch him, maybe even strip him naked.

Sometimes I’m ashamed of myself for the wicked, erotic thoughts come to mind when I think of him.

Once, out there in the barn, I think he may have seen me watching him as I admired his hard body. Since that day, he has been making lewd advances towards me for a week.

When he comes to the kitchen to eat, he looks at me with a hungry, leering look. A look that tells me it’s not food he wants, but for something else ... At times he’ll pass so close to me, his arm or body touches my breast. He is gentle but deliberate as his hand slides across my butt. He doesn’t grope, just a light, lingering touch as he lets his hands caress me. His touch has always left me wanting more ... leaving my heart racing with my pussy wet and tingling.

Thinking of the way he looks at me, with his needy look of hunger, I quickly remove my apron. Hanging it by the cupboard, I switched off all the lights and stepped out of the kitchen door as quietly as possible. The moon was shining bright as I walked to the stable which stands quite a ways from the main house.

I silently prayed no one saw me ... especially the cook. She’d skin me alive or worse, fire me, if she knew what I was about to do. I would have to find new job and it’s not easy these days, finding work.

The good-girl inside me was telling me to turn back to the house and forget about it. But the naughty-girl inside me won, as I walked silently to the back of the stable. I stood by the back door gathering my nerve before entering...

... Suddenly the door opened from inside and Raul was standing at the threshold looking down at me. He took both my hands and pulled me into his arms. I was beyond shock.

He put his face next to my head and inhaled my hair. “I was afraid you wouldn’t come. I thought maybe I was imagining that our feelings were mutual. Thank you for coming, Mi Amor.”

He pulled me inside and shut the door. The smell of horses and fresh hay was in the air. The light was dim with only one bulb at the back of the long stable. Raul took my face in his hands and tilted my face up to look at him. His eyes were dark and full of desire, as he lowered his head to brush his lips across mine. He lingered there, not kissing me but letting our lips barely touch ... our breaths mingle.

His eyes were searching mine ... He’s probably thinking I may change my mind and run ... or his look could be a warning of what he has in store for me.

Brazenly, I place my arms around his neck and look into his eyes – challenging him – letting him know that I am willing, no matter what I get myself into. Then he kissed my lips as if he was afraid he’d lose me. He kissed me hungrily, a kiss full of need and unsuppressed lust. I moaned as he bit my lips and sucked my tongue, exploring my mouth. He pushed me back against the wall.

With both hands he raked his fingers up and down my body while his mouth devoured my own. He touched me everywhere, greedily feeling my breasts, then down my belly to cup his big hand over my smoldering pussy mound.

Suddenly he reached up with both hands and grabbed both lapels of my white cotton blouse, ripping it apart, sending buttons flying. I gasped in shock, when without missing a beat, he tore my lace bra from my body. Gently, he caressed both my breasts. Then, he fondled and kneaded them while his fingers rolled and pulled both my nipples. My breath was heaving at his onslaught as he kissed and fondled my breasts relentlessly before he stopped. Stepping back, he looked at me slowly from my eyes down to my breasts then down to my feet. I was leaning back against the stall, panting heavily and already wanting more ... more of whatever this big brute had in mind for me.

Then ... he simply walked away from me toward the storage room, leaving me. Baffled by his actions, I didn’t move from where I stood, I knew he’d be back to get more of my hot body.

I watched in shock as he returned with a coil of rope, like they use on the horses. He took my right hand placed it on the rope. As I touched it, I looked at him.

“Trust me, Babe. I will take you, where you’ve never been before.”

That was all he said as he took my right hand and tied my wrist to a metal ring attached to the wall. He repeated this with my left hand, tying it to a ring on the other side with my arms stretched wide.

I had no idea what his intentions were, but in this vulnerable position, I felt more aroused than ever before. Anticipating what was to come, mixed with anxiety, nervousness ... a sudden feeling of total submission overwhelmed me with extreme sexual lust for this man.

My chest was heaving, my heart beating like crazy as I watched his every move. As he tied me, his eyes never left mine. Suddenly every move he made was an act of seduction. It was hard to comprehend the feelings running through my mind and my body. Should I be afraid of bodily harm? Surely he won’t hurt me ... I don’t think he will.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.