Tingling Fingers
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Raven Newmoon

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 3 - This story is based on the characters from the TV show, Wynonna Earp. Doc Holliday realizes he has feelings for Bobo del Rey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Bobo walked into Shorty’s bar and ordered a whiskey. He saw Doc at the other end of the bar and raised his glass to him. He wasn’t sure if Doc was in the mood to see him after the night they had, but he figured he should at least see how the man was.

Bobo picked up his drink, and moved over next to him.

“How’s things?” He tapped his long fingers on the bar top and took a seat. “I woke up after about 14 hours of sleep. Thank you for that.” Bobo smiled. “My pleasure.” He moved his foot and tapped Doc’s boot. “And...”

Doc looked down and got the message. Blushing slightly, he winked to Bobo.

Bobo stood up tall and used his magic powers to knock Doc off his bar stool. “YOU THINK THAT I’M A FOOL?!” Doc went flying out of the bar and out into the street. Anyone walking by just saw a man tossed out. When the doors opened and out walked Bobo, EVERYONE fled. Bobo kneeled next to him. “I’ll be at your place in five minutes.” He whispered.

Doc tipped his hat and pulled out his gun. Bobo was gone. He stood up, dusted himself of and checked that Bobo didn’t do any damage. He walked back to his place and looked around. He wondered if he should dress the place up a little. Maybe some candles. No, just the lube. He remembered the night before with Bobo and stripped the bed. He’d just finished making the bed when he heard a knock on his door. He turned towards the door with a huge smile on his face. He was going to enjoy this so much.

“Hey there...” he opened the door to find Wynonna Earp at his door. “Wynonna?” “Were you expecting someone else?” She glanced in and saw the freshly made bed, a bottle of whiskey and, “you even smell good! Do you have a lady coming over?” “Can’t a guy just be pretty and have a night in?” He asked. “Maybe, but it’s 2 o’clock in the afternoon and we have a Black Badge meeting.” “Shit, that’s now?” “Yeah, it is. Are you ok? You had a headache yesterday and Waverly said you...” “You’re right. I should get some sleep. Can I catch up on the meeting later?” “I guess...” She turned and walked away. She was puzzled by him this week. He was out of character and it was getting worse. She left for the meeting and was still puzzled.

Bobo watched her leave and tapped on Doc’s door. Doc opened the door and saw him there, looking sexy. He grabbed him by the coat and pulled him in, slamming the door behind them.

“I didn’t hurt you out there, did I?” between kisses. “No Bobo. I’m fine.” Bobo started to take his coat off, and Doc stopped him. “Not yet.” Doc dropped to his knees and looked up at his new lover. He touched Bobo’s strong legs and ran his hands as far up as he could to touch his chest. “I want you.” he breathed as he opened Bobo’s belt, unbuttoned his jeans and dragged the zipper down. One good yank, and down came everything and out popped Bobo’s large cock, banging Doc in the face. “It knows where it wants to be.” Bobo joked. Doc nodded and stroked it with both hands. He’d never done this before, but he knew he wanted to.

Doc licked the tip and heard Bobo moan. He didn’t feel the same sparks that he had last night, but he was the one being pleasured at the time.

Bobo felt weak in the knees as he felt the warmth of Doc’s tongue and then mouth. He swayed a little as the pleasure built up. Doc took as much as he could into his mouth and felt hands on his head. He knew Bobo was close and they had the rest of the day and night, hell they had the rest of their lives to explore each other. “please don’t stop...” Bobo begged. Doc sucked harder and grabbed Bobo’s ass with both hands. Bobo thrust towards Doc and cried out with a primal scream.

They stayed like that for a few minutes to keep Bobo steady.

“OH MY GOD!” They heard a voice at the door. Doc peeked out from behind Bobo’s long coat and saw Wynonna backing out.

“I guess the secret is out.” Doc fell back on his ass and looked up at Bobo. “It’s a small town. It would have gotten out anyway.” Bobo pulled up his jeans and poured two glasses of whiskey, handed one to Doc and sat on the floor next to him. “Are you ashamed?” “No. Just I’ve been known as a ladies man for the last 160 + years.” “What made you want me?” Bobo sipped his drink. “Not that you need a reason. Just look at me, I’m fucking hot!” Doc smiled, “that you are!” and raised his glass to him. “I do have a question. Last night I felt tingling, you know, as we were...” He trailed off. “I told you that revenant sex can be powerful. Did it bother you?” “Oh no! I liked it. Will it happen all the time?” “Maybe ... Do you want to try it again?”

Doc threw himself at Bobo.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.