Tingling Fingers - Cover

Tingling Fingers

Copyright© 2017 by Raven Newmoon

Chapter 2: This Is Not a Dream

Fan Fiction Story: Chapter 2: This Is Not a Dream - This story is based on the characters from the TV show, Wynonna Earp. Doc Holliday realizes he has feelings for Bobo del Rey.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Doc realized he didn’t hear a word that Wynonna had said to him. He turned to her, blinked and shook his head.

“Sorry Darlin, I think I need to rest for a bit. I have a bit of a headache.” He told her. It wasn’t a lie, after his dream of Bobo, he couldn’t get back to sleep. He was over tired and wished that that bastard was not haunting his dreams.

He excused himself and went home to have a much needed nap. He didn’t make it into bed before he heard a familiar voice. He walked over and opened the door and looked around. Forgetting that his gun was still secure in his holster, he saw him. His heart fluttered and his mouth went dry. He lowered his hat to his crotch. He didn’t want anyone to see what was brewing in his pants.

Bobo, Doc was thinking, must love to bother him. No, scratch that, he didn’t bother him. A blister on your ass when you are trying to ride your horse was a bother. What Bobo did was drive him insane.

Lost in his own little world, Doc didn’t notice that Bobo was standing in front of him and he had a look on his face like he was waiting for something.

“Uh, what?” Doc muttered.

“I asked if you were okay.” Bobo fanned out his fingers about an inch from Doc’s nose.

“Uh, well...” Doc could feel Bobo’s breath on his face and how the air between them moved with Bobo. He wanted just to drag him into his bed, or into a shed, barn or outhouse, and have his way with him. “I’m not feeling all that well. I have not been sleeping lately.” He was dizzy from desire and, against his better judgment, asked Bobo to be a friend for once and help him to bed. Bobo smiled and offered him a hand if he needed it.

Doc collapsed onto his bed with a thud. “Kind of a weird place to hang your hat.” Bobo pointed to Doc’s hat that was still on his crotch. Doc blushed as Bobo helped him take off his coat, and gun belt. “Shall I summon a lady for you? Just might help you sleep.”

“No. I don’t need one of them.” With all the strength that Doc had, he sat up and kissed Bobo with all the passion that had been building up in the last few days. Bobo, surprisingly, didn’t recoil. He unhooked the straps on his coat, and started to wiggle out of it. Doc started pulling it off and touched his chest. It was just like in the dream. Doc broke the kiss and looked into Bobo’s eyes. He was hoping this was not a dream and started to pull off Bobo’s shirt. He looked at his naked chest and ran his hands over his lean body.

“Are you sure about this, Doc? Revenant sex can be a little intense.” Bobo waited for some kind of cue that Doc wanted out of this.

“I don’t care. I want you!” Doc said breathlessly.

Bobo smiled and tore the clothes off Doc in seconds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.