Fun in Englewood - Cover

Fun in Englewood

Copyright© 2017 by WelshWriter

Chapter 2: Tom, Englewood

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tom, Englewood - Fun with on vacation with our landlord

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

There was mistaking the look of excitement on my wife’s face as she spotted Tom leaving the arrivals building at Sarasota airport. “There he is,” she said, leaning out of the window and waving at him. Tom had flown down from Atlanta to join us for a weekend at our rental in Englewood. We’d met him twice before, the first time at a motel in Marietta, Georgia two years ago and last year when he’d stayed with us for a weekend when we were in Titusville. Both times, he’d given my wife a really sexy time and now we were both looking to his latest weekend with us and more sexy fun with him.

He walked up to the passenger side window and gave my wife a friendly kiss before climbing into the back seat with his overnight bag. “Nice to see you both again,” he said as I pulled away from the kerb. On the way back to Englewood, we filled each other in on what had happened to us since we last met, which for our part wasn’t much, my wife hadn’t been with another man since we’d last seen Tom and I was really looking forward to seeing them having fun together.

There was no rush once we got back to the rental and we spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing on the back yard. Tom, as usual was showering my wife with compliments and I could see that his remarks were turning her on. When we’re in Florida my wife rarely wears underwear so when she pulled the top of the the light sundress she was wearing and opened her legs slightly, exposing her mature breasts and naked pussy it was nothing Tom hadn’t see before but I could see, by the bulge in his shorts, that it was still having the usual effect on him.

When the sun started to go down we called a halt to our sunbathing and went back inside for dinner. Once we’d finished eating Tom and I sat on the couch chatting while my wife went and took a shower. I knew she had something up her sleeve, as a couple of days before we left the UK, she’d had a parcel delivered and she wouldn’t tell me what it contained but when she came back into the lounge, it was well worth the wait. Tom and I both gave a low whistle as my sexy wife posed in the doorway. The delivery had been a short, purple lace nightdress, short enough for us to see the matching panties that completed the outfit.

As we’d met Tom before I knew it was safe to leave him with Hazel so I went outside for a cigarette, leaving to start the fun without me. When five minutes later, I got back, Tom’s shorts and Hazel’s panties were on the floor by the side of the couch and my wife was stroking Tom’s cock through his underpants. I could see they were both enjoying themselves so I left them to it while I went into the bedroom to get my camera. I love taking pictures of our fun, they’ll make fond memories to look back on when we’re older and Tom liked me to send him copies for the same reason.

Before I’d even sat down, Hazel had taken things a step further and had pushed the top of Tom’s underpants down and had the tip of his cock in her mouth. My wife gives one of the most amazing blow jobs a guy could ask for and enjoys sucking a nice hard cock and seems to know the most sensitive spots on one. Tom was laying back on the couch, groaning softly, as Hazel worked her lips up and down his shaft. I knew he wasn’t going to last long under my wife’s oral expertise and I was proved right when, less than a minute later, he reached down and took hold of my wife’s head and pushed his hips upwards as he came. Another welcome quirk my wife has, is she loves the taste of cumm, and as Tom pumped his load into her mouth, I could see her swallowing as hard as she could. I got some great pictures but I knew the real fun would start once we retired to the bedroom which, as soon as Tom had finished coming was where we ended up.

Tom was the first to make his move, as he stood up, helped Hazel to her feet then led her out of the lounge with me trailing behind. Once we got into the bedroom she lay watching as Tom and I stripped off and a broad smile filled her face as she surveyed the two hard cocks pointing at her. They didn’t stay pointing at her for long though as Tom walked over to the side of the bed and stood beside it looking down at my sexy wife. With one hand on the headboard, he reached down with the other and guided Hazel’s head towards his cock and slid the tip into her waiting mouth. I’d witnessed this scenario many times before so knew exactly what she wanted and as she parted her legs, I could see her glistening wet pussy was waiting for a nice hard cock, and I wasn’t slow to give it what it wanted. Climbing onto the bed, I knelt between her spread tight and, parting her swollen, pink pussy lips with the fingers of one hand, I used the other to guide the tip of my cock up and down through them. Each time it passed over the entrance to her love tunnel I felt her hips rise up to meet it but I had much more fun to give her before I finally entered her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.