Dawn - Cover

Dawn

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My buddy Zack has a new -- well, from the sound of things, 'girlfriend' is stretching the description some. Frankly, I expected a fat bottle-blonde with fourteen tattoos and at least eight piercings, straight from a trailer-park -- but that wasn't what he introduced me to...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   BBW  

So I called Dawn. “Okay, so, you wanna go out?”

“Sure,” she said easily, “What do you have in mind?”

“Not clubbing. Dinner and a movie?”

Things got really quiet for a second. “What movie?”

“I don’t care...”

“Liar!”

“Well, okay, there’s that sci-fi flick, but I understand if you want something else.”

“No, I like sci-fi. I’m not big on horror, but sci-fi is okay.”

“Sweeet! My kind of girl!” I bubbled. “Dinner before or after?”

“After?”

“Okay, I need to get you by six. Where do I pick you up?” I got Dawn’s address, and suddenly, I was dating! THAT hadn’t happened in, like, a year...

The old, happy Dawn came tripping out of her house as I pulled up — maybe a tad curvier, but the smile was there. I was pleased to death at that. She was dressed nicely, too, like before. At the theater, she stuck to diet soda and avoided the popcorn and candy. “I’ve sworn off ice cream until I lose thirty pounds or you drop me like a rock,” she announced.

“Thanks!” I retorted, rolling my eyes, “No pressure!” She just giggled.

I behaved myself in the theater, just rubbing her shoulder a little. We were sitting in the restaurant and she muttered, “You’re being such a gentleman...”

“Well, I figure I’m operating under the three date rule, at least,” I replied.

“Really?” She looked shocked. “You’re already WAY ahead of Zack, you know. After the night we met in the club, we never went ANYWHERE! I would go to his place and sit around waiting on him hand and foot, thinking he loved me...”

“Wups! Bad subject, I think...” I interjected, then grinned, “About the being waited on hand and foot thing...”

Dawn smiled wanly. “You want it?”

“I’ll try to make it worth your while.” She shook her head, smiling. I squeezed her hand. Trying to clean up after Zack was a bitch! Fortunately, she perked up after a bit.

At her door, she turned and said, “Under the three date rule, I think I owe you a kiss if you’re going to be coming back...”

“I can look in the rule book, but I think that’s right,” I admitted.

“Well?” She arched an eyebrow.

I gingerly gathered her in — you’d have thought I was a high school kid. I wanted to stick my hands under her blouse and rub her ass and grind my crotch against hers. Instead, I held her gently against me and kissed her — and it was just fine, I’ll have to admit. After we’d kissed a while and my tongue and hers were pretty familiar with one another, I pulled back, then leaned in to suck her neck some and I got a back rub and felt her pubic bone against the underside of my hardon. “Gawd!” Dawn gasped, “Are we really going for three?”

“I’m preserving your reputation,” I groaned.

“I’m a slut, remember?” she gasped.

“That’s one asshole’s opinion,” I insisted.

“You are SOOO out in front — you have NO IDEA!” she gasped. “Just kiss me some more...”

“Heavy petting is the second date,” I croaked.

“Shut UP!” Her lips and tongue attacked mine and I fought back bravely.

We must have messed around on her front porch for a half-hour before I broke away, certain that if I wasn’t careful, I would overdose and drag her inside and ravish her in front of her sainted mother. “I’ll call you tomorrow!” I croaked and ran for my car, raced home, and jerked off like a crazed thing! She was SO fucking HOT! Goddamn! I was sixteen again!

Sunday morning around ten I called her, “Want to go out and do something?”

“Sure!”

“Okay, it has to be VERY vanilla and VERY public — and we probably need a chaperone. Otherwise, we’ll probably have a flat tire or get lost and end up at my apartment...” I insisted. “How about, I dunno, go-kart racing? Mini-golf?”

“They’re both at the same place, aren’t they?” Dawn asked.

“Yeah.”

“Okay, I’m up for either. How about if I bring my girlfriend Georgette?”

“Well, she’ll have to promise to be disapproving if I stick my hand in your blouse or something,” I said, mock-seriously.

“I’ll have her work on her glare,” Dawn cackled.

“Okay, cool. Call me when you’re hooked up...”

Apparently, Georgette didn’t take much preparation — I got a call back in twenty minutes. “We’ll be ready by one.”

“I’ll be there...”

Georgette was an EXTREMELY narrow redhead with freckles and buck teeth and big knobby knees on stick legs. I said ‘Hi’ and stood there, eyeing her.

“What’s up?” Dawn asked quietly.

“I don’t think she’s big enough to tear us apart if my palms get magnetized to some part of your body,” I mused. “She might need help. Do you have anything against Tom?”

“Not a thing...”

“Hey, Georgette, can I take your picture?” I asked.

Georgette shrugged and popped her eyes. “Okay.” I took a pic with my camera phone and attached it to a message that said, “How painfully skinny are we talking here? Are you busy, like, right now?”

It took two minutes for the phone to ring. “Greg?”

“What do you think of Dawn’s friend Georgette, man?”

“Okay, she’s skinny, all right...”

“Too skinny?”

“No, probably not.”

“We’re looking at go-karts and mini-golf. Interested?” I asked.

“Shit, yeah!”

“Meet you there?”

“Okay!”

“What’s going on?” Georgette asked.

“I was worried that mere disapproval from you wouldn’t be enough and that you wouldn’t be able to wedge yourself between us if we got too amorous, so I’m bringing in help,” I announced.

“Help?” Georgette looked at Dawn, who nodded, grinning.

“Yeah — looks like this...” I pulled up a picture of Tom, grinning, with a beer in his hand.

“Oh. OH!” Georgette’s eyes popped. “No shit?”

“He’ll meet us there...” I grinned like a croc.

“Let’s go!” Georgette was suddenly in a serious hurry!

We got in my car; Dawn got in up front and leaned over to me and whispered, “Who’s going to watch them?”

“Nobody...” I whispered back, “and while they’re watching each other, nobody will be watching us...”

“I thought...”

“I was going through the motions — that doesn’t mean I don’t have an agenda!” I declared. Dawn tittered and leaned over and kissed my neck, growing goose-pimples all over my body!

“Hey!” came an eruption from the back seat. “Watch the public displays!” I grinned at Dawn and she grinned back and kissed my neck a second time. Georgette swatted her shoulder and she backed off, pretending to be cowed, but grinning and holding my hand where Georgette couldn’t see it.


They were hilarious! Tom unwound from his car and came up to us, sticking out his hand, “I’m Tom.”

Georgette took it. “Georgette.”

“Pleased to meet you...” They just stood there with Georgette looking up at him for a whole minute, then Georgette switched hands and gave him a tug. “We’re gonna play golf,” she said distantly.

I went, “B-but...” and pointed at the go-kart track. Neither of them even looked at me. “What was that?”

Dawn sighed. “Love at first sight, I think. Let’s go drive some karts!” So we did...

About an hour later, we wandered over to mini-golf. Tom was teaching Georgette to swing a club — not that he knew how. It appeared to me to be more about him sticking his hardon in the crack of Georgette’s ass while they locked eyeballs, his hands over hers on the club. Georgette wasn’t even looking at the ball; it would take them three or four swings to even connect. “Wow, that looks like a good idea!” I declared, and ten minutes later, I was sticking MY hardon in the crack of Dawn’s ass while I ‘taught her how to swing’ ... We did a lot of kissing; when Tom and Georgette caught us the last barrier went down and I though Georgette was going to climb Tom like a tree and impale herself, right there on the golf course! Dawn and I had to creep up and remind them, “This is a family venue, kids...”

“I don’t think the chaperone thing worked as planned,” Dawn whispered in my ear.

“No? I thought it was kicking ass!” I chuckled back.

“I thought they were supposed to keep an eye on us?” Dawn giggled. “We would need a crowbar, just to get into the line of sight!”

“You have to admit they’re cute...”

“Are we cute?” Dawn whispered.

“We’re VERY cute!” I insisted, and went to work on her neck. She dropped the club and undulated from underneath me, then came back.

“Greg, we’re not gonna make it to three...”

“We can blame it on them,” I replied, jerking my thumb at the other pair. “They aren’t gonna make it to one!” Dawn grinned from ear to ear.

“Was this always the plan?” Dawn asked.

I pursed my lips and shrugged. “Must’ve been. I have to say I’m surprised it went this well, but...” Dawn giggled and we went back to ‘playing golf.’

We managed to survive until about four-thirty, irritating family groups by playing the world’s slowest round of mini-golf. “Now what?” I queried brightly. “Early dinner? Back to my place to hang out and watch TV?”

“I’m dieting,” Dawn announced.

“There are two components of any good weight loss regimen,” I replied pedantically, “Diet and exercise.”

Dawn eyed me, her eyes glowing. “You’ve given up, haven’t you?”

“Forgive me, but yes. I can’t pretend to attempt to protect your virtue further,” I replied, sighing theatrically.

“So...”

“So we’re going back to my place and I’m going to show you how a man makes love to a woman. What you were getting before, I won’t dignify with a description.”

“And them?” Dawn jerked a thumb at Georgette and Tom.

“They can go to Tom’s or they can enjoy the couch,” I replied. Pitching my voice to carry, I said, “Guys! We’re going!”

“Where?” We got it as a chorus; they hadn’t been listening at all!

“Early dinner, somewhere nice, then we’ll hang out at my place.”

“Oh.” Tom nodded blankly. “Where are we eating?”

I rolled my eyes. “Follow us.” Somehow, they managed to.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.