Accidental Werewolf
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Nigel

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man takes a risky short cut to a hot body: magic pills from a wizard in a strange magic shop. The pills work, but when he overdoses he starts to become a particularly horny werewolf. Can he and the girl he spurned find a cure before he turns completely? Why is a mysterious (and sexy) assassin trying to kill him? Story codes include future chapters. Contains some brief scenes of violence/gore, none of which are in close proximity to the sex.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Sara headed home by way of the main street in their town and thought more about what Chiu said. Maybe she did just need to get fucked again. She had had sex a few times before, but it was so different. There was much more fumbling with buttons and fasteners, more worrying about getting caught, much shorter, less intense. The boys she’d been with were always asking if they were hurting her, if it was OK if they did that, could she please do this. Fucking Cameron had been nasty, instinctual, and fun. He didn’t feel the need to ask permission, and she liked that.

If she was going to get fucked again she doubted it could be with one of the regular boys from school. It would just be more of the same awkwardness and, well, pussyness from their end. What did that leave her? Older men? Gross! Better to have a kid her age scared out of his wits than a drooling old guy who can’t get it up. If only she could be sure she got what she wanted -- but there are no guarantees in life, she supposed.

Sara, having been lost in thought, realized she had taken a wrong turn off the main street and turned around to head back. She ran smack into a fat guy who’d been behind her, knocking herself over. He, with his larger mass, barely changed direction.

“Don’t you kids watch where you’re going?!” and he grumbled as he shuffled on his way.

Sara gave him the finger behind his back, got up, brushed herself off, and looked at the door she was in front of. “Magick Within Reach,” read the stenciled letters on the window. Below the words was an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of bright yellow paper with words hastily written in sharpie reading, “You deserve to get what you want!”

Sara wouldn’t normally go into a store with a geeky name like that, but she was trying to stop worrying and she liked the sentiment on the sign.

“What the hell,” she thought, “it’s true, and what else do I have to do today?”

She thought about who she would give a love potion to if she had one. She rattled off the various sports captains in her head. Craig, the quarterback? Josh, the star pitcher? Hm, maybe Alex, swim team. Yum.

When she pushed open the heavy door at the top of the stairs her fears were mostly confirmed. The store was total goth-central, full of worn-looking objects with skulls on them, tacky jewelry with huge gems, and even some creepy-styled objects that would look great on some goth’s computer desk at home. The place was probably run by some senile old perv. At the moment, though, there wasn’t anyone in sight, no customers and no clerks. Sara made her way up to the cash register and rang the small bell there.

Sara heard the springs of a couch squeak, and much to her surprise a young black man emerged from the door behind the counter. He looked surprised to see a customer.

“Uh, may I help you?”

“Oh!” she said. “I thought you were going to be some old wizard man or something.”

The man smiled. He looked college age and had soft features, not at all like the burly movers this morning. He wasn’t as gothy as she’d feared, he had those strap-covered S&M pants but that was it. He was pretty cute actually.

“He’s off today, actually. I’m the, uh, summer intern. I’m Wayne.” He scratched his head.

“You get college credit for working in a joke shop?” Sara thought he had it pretty good.

He laughed nervously. “This isn’t a joke shop, this is the real thing! I get credit for my Old English class by studying those ancient tomes all day. Fascinating volumes, they are.”

Sara looked at him sideways. What a geek!

“So what, you sell wands and flying broomsticks here?”

“And books, enchanted rings, potions, that sort of thing. Although you’re, uh, my first customer. People don’t really come in much.”

“And ‘I deserve to get what I want?’”

“If that’s what the sign says,” he said, grinning at his shoes, not making eye contact. “All you have to do is ask, that’s what Ben says.”

“Ben?”

“The wizard you mentioned.”

Sara sighed.

“And what if what I want is a potion to get a guy to fuck me?”

Sara had never seen a black person go pale with fear, but Wayne did. Sara giggled in her squeaky way.

“Well, ahem,” he said, clearing his throat, “we have a strict privacy policy, and, well: yes.” He looked like he wanted to say more.

“But, what?” Sara asked.

“Well,” he scratched his head again, “I was just thinking that -- I wouldn’t think you’d need one.”

Sara took the question seriously, as opposed to as flattery.

“True, I could probably get into the swim captain’s pants, but I don’t want another fumble session where the guy can’t figure out how to get my bra off.”

“Maybe you should be more specific,” Wayne said, sitting down on a stool and taking out a pad of paper and a pen. Sara was surprised it wasn’t a quill and parchment, but maybe a bic and legal pad was more practical. He was turning red now, but he was keeping the conversation professional.

“Just tell me what you want and we’ll see what we can do.”

Sara felt nervous putting it into words, but she forced herself to.

“I don’t want him to baby me, to worry if I’m having a good time or if he’s not pleasing me enough. No nervousness. He should take what he wants.”

Wayne was nodding, writing, and not looking at her. “So sort of a bodice-ripping thing.”

“Well yes, but, you know, he can’t go too far. I mean, he has to do what I say.”

Wayne paused, then continued writing.

“So he should be a little dumb. Follow your lead, but not question that lead and take initiative when possible.”

“Sure, right.”

“So,” said Wayne, looking up, “like a trained animal.”

That stopped Sara cold. Cameron had been a werewolf. She hadn’t even thought about that since the morning, like her mind was avoiding the issue. Suddenly the image of the werewolf with its cock buried in Chiu’s pussy came to her mind, and it made her nervous. Or wet?

“Yes,” she said, and continued staring into space. “But not, like, literally.”

Wayne laughed a little too loudly as he wrote. “No of course not! Hah!”

He stopped writing.

“Is that about it?”

“Yeah,” Sara said slowly, then snapped back to reality. “Yeah that’s how I want it. You can just whip something up and make any guy do that?”

Wayne smiled again. “The changes you mention are pretty trivial, actually. They align easily with core tendencies, so it’s easy to just tweak a little of this and that and get what we want. That is: yes.”

“Ok, then I’d like one of those please.”

“And how will you be paying?”

Crap. Sara hadn’t taken her wallet when she left her house because she thought she was coming back again. All she had was her house keys and phone.

“Shit. I don’t have my wallet on me.”

Wayne’s face fell. “Oh.”

Sara had an idea. “How about you just mix it up now and put it on the shelf, and I’ll come back later today and get it? I’m really curious to see how it’s done.”

“Well the lab is actually in the back, but I don’t see why we can’t do that.”

Wayne went off through the door, then came out a moment later for the list, which he had forgotten on the counter. Sara figured if she went home, got her wallet, and then came back, it would only take an hour. She felt like she needed to keep moving on this plan before too much time passed and she talked herself out of it. Best to text Alex and make a date with him soon. She could attach a picture of her cleavage if he forgot who she was. Sara started taking selfies, but didn’t like the background. Too dark.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Wayne emerged with a test-tube filled with what looked like orange juice, except that smoke was billowing softly out of the top.

“That’s it?” she asked, staring at the tube. Her wishes and dreams, in liquid form.

“Yup, that’s it.”

“And I just spike his drink or something?”

“You can do that, although it isn’t necessary. It’s very potent, and basically as long as it comes into contact with part of his body it’ll work.”

“And what, he’ll just start banging away?”

“No, there’s a few minutes while the potion takes hold, then he’s yours for a while. I’ll just leave it on the shelf until you get back. I just need to find a cork.”

“Actually,” said Sara, biting her lip. “Can I see it? Up close? It’s really pretty.” She looked into his eyes. She stuck out her chest ever so slightly.

“Sure,” he said, eyes darting down and then up. He brought the tube closer to her. “See the swirls in it? That’s the different ingredients that don’t quite blend together.”

Their faces were less than a foot apart, separated by the small glass tube.

She looked at him again.

“You’re cute you know, you just need to loosen up.”

And she hit Wayne’s hand from below, splashing the contents of the tube all over him.


Wayne shook the liquid off of him, spitting it on the ground. Smoke rose from his face and shirt where it had splashed. He gave Sara a look that burned.

“You bitch!”

“That’s the spirit!” she said. “So what do you think, on the counter?”

Wayne had a faraway look for a moment, then shook his head like something was rattling inside it.

“Uh, no, we have to go to the break room. I don’t think your parents can afford to replace all the junk you’ll break out here. God, are you even 18?”

“Nope! Guess you’ll have to keep this quiet then!”

“Not too quiet I hope,” he added. Wayne shook his head again. He looked around desperately.

Sara moved behind the counter and passed Wayne on the way to the door. His eyes started losing focus and became dull.

“Something I’m forgetting...” he mumbled to himself. His hand started grabbing at his crotch absently.

Sara thought for a moment.

“Maybe you should close the store? Lock up for ‘lunch?’” she offered.

Wayne’s eyes snapped back to reality again.

“Yes! That’s it.”

He made a small motion with his hand, and Sara heard a clunk from the door.

“Cool! Show me something else!”

Wayne was gasping now. He pushed Sara somewhat roughly through the door.

“No ... emergencies only ... not supposed to show off...” he said, trailing off.

As Sara heard Wayne lock up the register with the last vestiges of his normal intelligence, she looked around the room. It looked more like a cheap den than anything else. It had a worn couch whose cushions were molded to the shape of a couple decades’ butts. On an end table was a book, presumably the one Wayne had been reading when Sara came in. There was a small table with two chairs that had the remnants of lunch, a burrito and a soda. There were windows across one wall with venetian blinds, and an air conditioner in one. The room was otherwise lined completely with packed bookcases whose shelves sagged under the weight of all the volumes. There was a door across from the one she had come in marked “lab, do not enter” in the same hasty Sharpie writing that’d first lured her inside.

Sara turned on the air conditioner and enjoyed the cool air blowing in her face until rough hands grabbed her boobs from behind, pulling her backward against a strong body. She let out a coo of pleasure. She couldn’t help wondering, why did boys always go for the boobs first?

The hands pulled hard, squeezing her tits against her chest. Fingers and thumbs found her nipples, and squeezed. She let out a moan. The hands loosened enough for her to turn around.

Sara could see a change that had come over Wayne. His eyes were dull and vacant, but there was an intensity of purpose that was impossible to miss. The muscles in his face were taught, making his face less soft and more angular.

He pulled at her shirt in places.

“Why ... this on?” he said simply.

Sara put her finger to his lips, stifling a squeak.

“Better you don’t talk, or I’ll be laughing too hard. But you’re right.”

Without further ado she crossed her arms and lifted the top off her body and undid her jeans, letting them puddle on the floor. She stepped out of each pant leg and sandal, leaving her nude. She saw his approval in the motion at his crotch. He grasped at it again, adjusting it.

Sara knelt down and undid his S&M pants -- luckily the straps were just for show, the actual waist was simple. She pushed them down his legs, and reached into his boxers.

She had wondered if, as a black guy, Wayne’s dick would be huge like Cameron’s, but it was regular sized. It was darker than the rest of him, and thickly veined. A small amount of precum was already dribbling from the tip.

She was admiring the cock when Wayne put his hand on the back of her head and forced her mouth onto it. She didn’t have much time to get it wet before he started forcing it all the way down her throat. He put his other hand on the back of her head too and started face-fucking her with short thrusts.

Sara leaned against Wayne with one hand, feeling his abs work. The other found her pussy and started rubbing the outer lips. She was soaking wet and her clit was a hard, sensitive nub. She could already force in two or three fingers easily.

Sara pushed against Wayne slightly and he slowed down almost immediately, allowing her to remove the cock from her mouth. Long trails of spit came with it.

“Ah, you are a good boy. You know what really good boys do? Eat pussy.”

She walked over to the couch and plopped on it, hearing the springs complain. She spread her legs wide, and traced her outer lips with her fingers. Wayne’s eyes were locked onto her cunt and he moved toward her like she was magnetic. He nearly tripped, and realized his pants were still around his ankles, so he removed those and his shoes.

“Remember to get rid of that shirt, boy.” Sara had a chill of naughtiness, calling him that. It was super bad.

Wayne nodded dumbly and took off his shirt. He knelt on the floor in what looked like a near tumble and plunged his face into her box, overwhelming her with stimulus. He grabbed her ass with both hands, pushing her into his face.

“Oohhh!!” she squeaked.

Wayne lapped at her pussy, plunging his tongue inside her. He might not have a large cock, but he sure had a long tongue! It plunged deep inside her, driving her nerves wild and quickly pushing her toward orgasm. She was moaning constantly now, her voice getting higher and higher. Sara pinched her nipples like he’d done, and the wave crashed over as his tongue dragged itself right across her clit in one long lick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.