My Wet Dream #1 - The Hiking Trail - Cover

My Wet Dream #1 - The Hiking Trail

by Mazzumi

Copyright© 2017 by Mazzumi

Erotica Sex Story: Hello, my name is Mazzumi and I'm a young Malaysian female who loves to read erotic stories. I have never tried to write one of my own, until now. Since I have recurring erotic dreams of different men and boys fucking me, I wanted to write about them. I hope you like my Wet Dreams - A young woman loves hiking alone, until she meets a stranger on the hiking trail. Things get really hot between them as she invites him to swim naked under the waterfall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

This is a recollection of one of my recurring wet dreams I’ve had throughout my life. As per my Storyteller friend –Amigo’s – advice, I’m spicing it up a bit. Maybe I’ll even elaborate a little, making my story more sexy and interesting.

Please enjoy at your leisure, and let me know what you think. (This is also my first time writing a story to public.)


One summer morning, I was hiking alone in the woods of Black Mountain, Vancouver, enjoying the beautiful weather and the great scenery. A crisp, cool mountain breeze was blowing through my long hair. The sound of birds chirping and insects buzzing around me, made it so peaceful and serene as I walked slowly uphill through the sparsely wooded forest.

When I’m alone like this, surrounded by beautiful scenery in this peaceful atmosphere, all my worries and thoughts are left behind me. I climbed upon a huge rock and stood at the crest of a cliff, looking out over the breathtaking view of the valley and countryside below. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the cool, fragrant mountain air ... Then...

“Errr - Uhhh ... excuse me Miss, but you must be very careful, it’s a long fall down there.” Out of nowhere, a man’s voice came to me. I turned around and smiled awkwardly at him.

“Yes, you are right. I was being much too reckless. Thank you.”

“For a minute there, I thought you were gonna jump,” he said.

I smirked at his remarks and stepped down from the rock.

“I was just enjoying the beauty, but thanks for your concern anyway. I guess I should continue my walk. Thank you again, for being so concerned about my safety.”

I smiled and waved goodbye to him as I turned and walked away.

“I’m walking up too ... may I walk with you?” he asked, speaking to my back.

“Sure, why not.”

He continued to walk behind me as I walked uphill.

“Do you come here often?” he asked, probably just being friendly.

“Yes, as often as I can ... And you?”

“I’ve been hiking here once a month, this is my third year. I saw you twice before, but I didn’t have a chance to catch up to you either time. Do you always hike alone?”

I was surprised by what he said.

“Oh! I’m sorry. Have we met? If so, I didn’t recognize you ... and yes, I like hiking alone.”

“We’ve never actually talked. Truthfully, I was afraid to approach you. The first time I saw you, you were already entering the woods as I was parking my car. You must have had a good 10 minute start and I couldn’t catch up with you, no matter how hard I tried. I had made up my mind to speak, if I caught up to you ... The second time I saw you, I wanted to approach you, but the situation was a bit awkward so I watched you secretly from afar.”

“Awkward? Why is that?” I asked, intrigued by that last part.

“Well, I saw you swimming at the waterfall...” he was stammering and quickly looked down at his feet when I turned to look back at him.

“You saw me swimming naked, didn’t you? I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I always swim naked if the weather permits. You should try it yourself, sometime. The water is so refreshing ... and ... uhhh ... I’d be glad to swim with you today. That is if you wouldn’t mind me swimming naked while you with me.” The man actually flushed when I made the offer.

I looked back at him again, then continued walking. He has to be 35 to 40 years old, well built ... at least 6 foot tall, around 180lbs. His skin is tanned from the sun, unlike mine. I have naturally tan skin, by heritage. He’s old enough not to be so shy about swimming naked with me. It’s going be fun to see how far he’ll go. I was getting excited at the thought of swimming naked with a stranger ... I’ve never done anything like this before.

We came to a fork in the trail, and continued straight, climbing higher toward the waterfall. Then we turned right, walking through the densest part of the woods. Ten minutes later, I could hear the sound of rushing water as we approached the falls. It’s always warmer in this part of the woods. The trees blocked the wind and it’s much more humid here.

The yellow t-shirt I wore was clinging to my body. Already, the warm humid air is making me sweat. I was really looking forward to jumping into the cool water after hiking uphill in this heat. We didn’t speak, even though he was walking beside me now that the path was wider.

At last we reached the river, and the waterfall wasn’t too far from where we stood. The roar of rushing water drowned out all other sound. From here, it is such a breathtaking view, and so peaceful.

“Now that we are here, let’s jump in!” I said to him as I put my small backpack on the ground. I sat on a moss covered rock next the river bank, removing my hiking boots and socks. The man stood facing the falls, after putting his pack next to mine.

“Aren’t you going to join me?” I asked. I waited until he turned to face me ... suddenly wanting to tease him, I pulled my t-shirt over my head. His eyes were fixed on my breasts. I was wearing a white sports bra, and my sweat made the bra damp, outlining my breasts. I looked down and my tiny nipples were clearly visible through the wet, spandex material.

With him still staring, I unzipped my shorts and bent down to pull them off. I turned around to spread my damp t-shirt and shorts on the rock, so they would dry in the sun. I knew he was still watching me from behind, as I hooked my fingers in my bra, stripping it over my head, then removed my white cotton panties. I knew he could see my ass and my pussy from behind. I wanted him to see. Shit, I was getting excited, just being this close to a man ... a strange man.

I deliberately turned slowly and walked to the water’s edge. He was staring at me. His eyes following my every step, as I looked back.

“Close your mouth and take a deep breath. I have what every woman has, two breasts, an ass and a pussy. Every women on the planet has them ... so relax.”

He told me, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare at you. You’re right ... every woman has what you have ... It’s just that yours are so beautifully matched. I can’t help but admire your naked body.”

“Thank you, you are so sweet. Why don’t you come join me? Just stop thinking about me being naked and let’s enjoy ourselves,” I told him, slipping into the water, then wading out to the deepest part.

“Aahh ... come on in, the water’s great!” I hollered back to him. I went under to wet my hair.

As I surfaced, the man was already shirtless. I saw his well toned body from behind, he then removed his shorts and boxers. Wow! What a sight ... hmmm ... I love tight muscular asses, on men and women. I turned around quickly, so he wouldn’t see me looking. I knew he would feel awkward if he saw me looking at his naked butt. When I turned around again, he was already swimming toward me.

“You were right, this feels so damn relaxing!” He hollered above the roar of the waterfall. I swam closer to him, brushing my breasts against his arm ... teasing, testing him ... maybe testing myself too ... just a little?

“It is great isn’t it?” I smiled a naughty little smile at him.

We swam back and forth for a while, then I swam to the large smooth stones by the falls. The hot sun was shining down on the rocks. It’s so much warmer here, and I love sitting on the lower flat rocks while leaning back on the higher rocks. I let the streams of water run down the back of my head and down to my butt. The strong torrents of water massaging my back. The hot sun was beaming down on my naked breasts and legs, making my already hot body, even hotter.

I sat with my knees raised, purposely exposing my pussy for him to see. He was wading slowly toward me, watching me ... He climbed upon the rocks and I could see that he has quite a long, impressive cock, though it’s not nearly erect.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.