Just the Right Spot - Cover

Just the Right Spot

Copyright© 2017 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three women's camping get-away has some kinky fun turn a bit darker.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The cool night air rushed into their tent as Tracy pushed aside the flaps. She had retied her cousin, now sitting behind her with rope around her ankles and knees as well as binding her wrists and elbows behind her back. The young blonde’s mouth was still covered with duct tape and a rope leash dangled down between her bared breasts.

Tracy gave a tug on the leash, “Come on.”

Christina shook her head, mewling into her gag.

“I am not going to tell you again. Your Master boyfriend would be very disappointed in you right now. Now come.”

Christina scooted her way forward as her cousin Tracy climbed out from the tent’s opening. The cold mountain air made her conscious of just how hot she really was; her skin was bathed in the sweat and juices of her orgasm. Tracy helped her to stand. The only things that Christina had on were her hiking boots that Tracy had laced her into.

Chris felt another tug at her rope collar and hopped along as her dark-haired cousin pulled her along.

Tracy had the beauty that Christina wished she had. She was tall and slender with thick, black hair cascading down her back in curled waves. Her dark eyes seemed to mimic her boyfriend’s in looking both loving and hurtful at the same time. Tracy was dressed in her long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans as she dragged Christina to god-knows-where.

The blonde, on the other hand, was only dressed in boots, duct tape and rope. The cool of the night seared every droplet of sweat and trickle of cunt juice onto her skin as she hopped. Her large breasts jiggled and her nipples seemed to get painfully hard with every little movement.

The chirping crickets of the evening blended with the rustling of leafs under the crescent glow of the moon. Christina thought she heard some noises in her mother’s tent, but she couldn’t tell. Everything seemed noisier now that she was bared to the world.

Tracy was leading her cousin closer towards her aunt’s tent, her rope lead in one hand and a padded sleeping bag mat in the other.

Christina whined into her gag as they got closer.

“Sshhhh,” the young brunette whispered, “You’ll wake your mom. I think she’s having a dream or something from the sounds of her.”

The blonde hopped silently closer to her mother’s tent until they were just feet away from the back of it and stopped. Tracy unrolled the mat and led her captive to its center. Chris then felt a slight tap on the back of her knees, meaning she was supposed to kneel. She looked at her cousin in fright, but Tracy only frowned before slapping her behind her knees again.

“Don’t make a scene,” Tracy whispered into her cousin’s ear, “You want your mother to see you like this?”

Chris shook her head. She didn’t want to kneel and she didn’t want her mother to catch them. However, it was plain to her that Tracy was not going to let her get out of this. So, with her cousin’s help, she knelt down on the pad.

“Good slave,” Tracy giggled quietly into her cousin Chris’ ear.

Tracy sat down in front of her nude captive. The moonlight painted the blondes skin a pale blue. She looked as beautiful as Tracy’s aunt Autumn. They could almost be mistaken as sisters, Tracy thought, as she took her cousin’s leash and looped it around one of her aunt’s tent pegs.

“Stay,” Tracy whispered before leaving Crystal there.

Christina mewled quietly into her gag and she squirmed in her bindings. Tracy had gotten good at tying her up. Master had taught her well, too well. There was no way for her to escape as she knelt there behind her mother’s tent. She could hear some rustling and moaning inside. It sounded almost sexual and the thought of her mother getting herself off almost made her wince with disgust. But, right now, she was no better than her mother. She was being toyed with from afar from her boyfriend Master and, truth be told, enjoying most of it.

Tracy returned with the vibrator in hand. Chris shook her head as she felt her cousin nudge it at her shaven sex. The young brunette turned the thing on and pressed it against her already swollen clit. A burning pleasure shot through her as she fought to keep kneeling.

“You’re making a racket,” Tracy breathed into Christina ear.

The bound girl knew she was noisy in bed and gags seemed to make her all that much more so. She fought to be silent as her cousin continued to press the vibe into her moistened folds.

The embers from her first orgasm hadn’t died and now were burning hotter than ever. Between the cold of the night air and the heat of her desire, the lust-burned bliss flared to near searing. She felt the heat of Tracy’s tongue licking at her nipples as she tried to keep herself silent. Little whimpers came out as she felt herself losing control to her passion.

“Quiet,” her cousin ordered.

Christina fought to keep her noises down as she writhed on the mat. She had somehow fallen over in her hungered thrashings and her cousin straddled her legs, pinning her to the mat. The vibrator kept poking and prodding at her slit until she arched her back, consumed by a fiery cum.

A breeze that chilled her sweat-bathed skin brought Christina back from her foggy revels. Tracy was standing above her grinning and holding onto her leash.

“Time to get you back to bed,” she whispered.

Tracy helped her cousin up and led her back to their tent, her aunt none the wiser. She would zip Christina up into her sleeping bag, just as she was, before going to sleep herself. Tracy smiled to herself knowing the her cellphone’s ‘chirp’ would be the Master’s wake up call for her.


Tracy awoke to the chirping of her cell phone. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes, she grabbed the phone and read its message.

“Good morning. A surprise waits outside.”

Tracy zipped herself out of her sleeping bag and glanced over at her cousin. She was still sleeping away, her tangled blonde hair partially covering up her duct tape gag.

The phone chirped again.

“Don’t wake up Chris. Let me know when you are outside.”

The young brunette pulled on her socks and hiking boots and headed out of her tent still wearing the t-shirt and jeans she had wore last night.

The sun was already up and the air felt warm outside the tent. Looking around, she didn’t see aunt Autumn, but that didn’t surprise her. Both her aunt and her cousin both were heavy sleepers. It would take nothing short of a tornado to wake them, which was fine by her. She wanted to enjoy the “surprise” by herself.

“Go to the creek and take a right. Follow it until you see the surprise,” the cell phone chirped.

Now, Tracy was really curious. She knew that Christina’s boyfriend/Master had camped here before. Apparently, several times before from the way the site was set up. There was a fire pit already dug as well as a log placed near it. A latrine was set up a little ways away in the woods that offered some privacy and a little comfort. A plastic bag with two rolls of toilet paper inside hung on a tree beside it. Tracy always had a romantic view of camping out, but this was her first time actually doing it, and it wasn’t as bad as she feared it would be.

She began to make her way down the creek. A faint path led her to its stony bank. The water gurgled its way around several stones and a fallen tree. She looked to the right and saw a faint trail on the edge of the bank and she followed it around the bend.

It didn’t take but a few moments before she saw the surprise. In a little clearing was a make-shift shower with a black bladder hanging over the little circle of green shower curtain. The water bladder seemed filled as Tracy pranced over to inspect it. This was more than she had hoped for on this trip into the wilderness. A shower. She quickly undressed, placing her clothes on a stump beside the shower before climbing in.

The young brunette pulled the shower curtain closed around her and turned on the little valve above the shower head. A gentle spray of warm water cascaded over her. She found a little plastic bag with a hotel soap bar inside and began to quickly soap herself. She didn’t know how long the warm water would last so she washed as quickly as possible and let the warm spray rinse her off.

Refreshed, Tracy turned off the valve and opened the curtain. She froze when she saw her clothes were missing. The only thing on the stump was her phone.

The phone chirped.

“Turn around.”

Tracy looked up and turned. Standing there a few feet from her was Christina’s boyfriend, smiling as she tried to cover herself.

“You took my clothes!” she accused.

“Yes, I did. You won’t be needing them right now. I brought you something else to wear,” he said as he tossed her a small bag.

A mixture of desire and concern swept through Tracy as she leaned down and picked up the bag. Master just stood there, dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with the word ‘MASTER’ emblazoned on it. He chuckled as she opened the bag.

Inside were two pairs of white leather cuffs, a matching leather collar, a red ball gag and several lengths of rope.

“Let me help you with that,” he smiled as he stepped toward Tracy.

It wasn’t as if she hadn’t worn these things before; it was just in the privacy of his house. She blushed as he took the sack from her hands and gently turned her around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.