Just the Right Spot - Cover

Just the Right Spot

Copyright© 2017 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three women's camping get-away has some kinky fun turn a bit darker.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Petting   Sex Toys  

‘This is just the right spot,’ Autumn thought to herself as she settled in her tent and reflected. The campsite was beautiful, just as Rodger had said it would be. The site was a small meadow-like clearing nestled amongst pine trees and aspens. A nearby creek gurgled its way past giving them cold snowmelt water. A fire pit had already been dug and an old fallen pine provided some wonderful seating. The only thing that would have made it more perfect was if Rodger had come along.

The girls, her 18 year-old daughter Christina and Tracy, her 19 year-old niece, both seemed to be having a great time of it. They were like sisters and Autumn was glad that Tracy had somebody else close to talk to and share secrets with. Christina had chosen to live with her father after the divorce. Autumn expected that her daughter picked him because he let her run pretty much wild. The fact that she had decided to go on this five day camping trip was a surprise. She even seemed eager to go and insisted that Tracy come along with.

Autumn couldn’t say no.

Both of the girls were settled in their tent, giggling and talking in whispers; probably about Christina’s new boyfriend.

Autumn grinned to herself and got out her smartphone. She forbade the girls having one on the trip but she brought hers. She flipped it on and sure enough there was a text from her man Rodger telling her he wished he could be there right now, tying one on with her.

A warm breath of wanton pleasure swept through her.

At fortyish, Autumn was still attractive enough, with sandy brown hair and dark blue eyes. She kept her figure trim, more so now that Rodger was in her life ... rather Master Rod. He was ten years her junior and rippled with teenager-like muscles. His dark blonde hair was cut very short and his dark brown eyes could make you shiver with desire. She was fucking lucky to have him in her life. Master Rod understood her need for ropes and leather and fed them to her in regular doses ... except recently.

For the past several months, Rodger had a project he had to work on. He would meet with her here and there, but not with any regularity. She saw her ‘master’ enough to know he still cared and wanted to be with her. His words and his actions said so. But not having him as a more permanent part of her life was making her feel doubts about his desires for her.

Her smart phone chirped. It was Master Rod.

“What are you doing?” he asked. The sound of his low voice sent another wisp of desire through her.

“Relaxing; wishing you were here,” she replied.

“How much, my lovely slave?”

“I want you, Master,” Autumn breathed as began to think of what it would be like to be within his ropes again.

“How much?”

“I would do anything right now, Master.”

There was a pause.

“Strip,” Rod ordered.

“Master...” she hesitantly asked.

“Don’t make me order you again, slave.” His tone was stiff.

“Yes Master,” she replied.

She listened again for sounds of her daughter and niece. Autumn could hear an occasional laugh as she peeked out her screened window before zipping it shut. She quickly peeled herself out of her flannel shirt, tank top and jeans. She threw her socks and panties onto the pile before nestling nude into her sleeping bag, her cellphone in hand.

“Ready, Master.”

Autumn’s fingers were already between her legs and caressing the soft folds of her lips; her eyes closed imagining Rod above her.

“Did you bring the scarf I told you to?”

“Yes Master.”

“Blindfold yourself.”

Autumn reached into her pack and dug out the red and black patterned silk scarf. The pattern looked like a spider’s web. She folded it length wise several times before placing it over her eyes and tying it tight.

“Done, Master,” Autumn said.

Another pause.

“Finger yourself, slave.”

Autumn didn’t have to be told that. Little blossoms of pleasure bloomed inside her as her fingers dipped into her moistening slit. She caressed herself slowly, luxuriating in the lustful feelings that it brought.

Minutes passed without a word from her Master before his voice broke the silence of her fantasies.

“Do not cum.”

Autumn bit her lip. She wanted to protest but she knew it would do little good. He would know if she disobeyed even if he wasn’t here with her.

“Faster,” he ordered.

She rubbed herself faster as the fiery blooms of her pleasure began to swell. She wished he was here. She wished his ropes were around her and that his wonderful cock was deep inside her.

“Stop.”

Autumn whined her displeasure. She could feel her orgasm about to flower.

“Do not panic slave if you hear something.”

“What...” Autumn listened.

“I am outside your camp.”

Autumn gasped, her longing swelling at the thought of her Rodger here. She strained to listen. She could her hushed footsteps crunching through the grass and dirt.

The zipper to her tent zipped down.

“I am here,” she heard him say as he crawled into her tent.

Desire collapsed into fear as she thought of the girls in the next tent.

“Master, my daughter...” she began to speak.

“Shushhhhh,” he whispered, “If you are quiet, they won’t know. I am sure they are tied up in their own little world right now, doing what teenage girls do.”

She heard the clinks of a pack being unbuckled and a sleeping bag being unrolled beside her. A zipper was unzipped. Autumn sat still. She had a thousand questions romping through her mind but she was afraid to ask. She just wanted her Master Rod to be with her this moment.

There was more rustling of cloth and clinking of metal. The budding flames of her wants were growing with each sound, her mind imagining the things he may have brought with him.

She felt a line tracing down her spine.

“Present yourself.”

Autumn didn’t need to be told. She knew what his touch meant. They had learned his unsaid commands from a manuscript he found online entitled ‘The Care and Treatment of Particularly Fair Women.’ The author rambled but the crop and leash commands were what Master Rod demanded. She had memorized them all under his leather and chains.

She struggled up and knelt down on her bag, her hands clasped behind her back and her knees spread apart to display her sex. She bowed her head down and trembled in anticipation of his touch.

Rod grasped her hands and she felt him tightly buckle a pair of leather cuffs around her wrists. She heard the click of the lock and knew her hands were now fastened behind her back. Similarly, she felt the cuffs being fastened around her ankles. More and more she was becoming his. Finally, she felt the rubber kiss of a gag being pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and let him push it behind her teeth. He buckled the panel gag tightly behind her head and over the top of her head.

Autumn squirmed with need.

“Stay there. I just want to look at you.”


Tracy waited with her cousin Christina as Tracy’s cellphone glowed. She had hidden the phone in her sleeping bag as per Christina’s boyfriend’s instructions and now they were both waiting for his next text.

“Are you sure he’s gonna text?” Christina asked.

“He promised,” Tracy replied, looking up at her younger cousin. Chris looked like a slimmer, younger version of her aunt; same valentine-shaped face, same dark brown eyes, same large boobs. They both wore their hair in long ponytails and both had a bit of a wild side to them. Tracy favored her father’s Italian heritage: darker skin, curly black hair and dark brown eyes. She was as slender as Christina but with less chest. It was her shyness that kept her from having a boyfriend, at least, not until she met Christinas.

Christina had introduced Tracy to her new boyfriend over two months ago, inviting Tracy to join them in their private adventures. Tracy was hesitant at first, then reluctantly agreed to do it and a whole new world opened up to her. Now the once shy girl couldn’t think not about being a part of their ‘scenes’.

Unbeknownst to Christina, the new boyfriend had asked Tracy to pack a few items along on their camping trip and Tracy had agreed. The boyfriend had dropped them off at her dorm in a small bag with instructions not to open it until she was told to do so. The package intrigued Tracy but she did as she was asked to. However, like a gift beneath the Christmas tree, she fondled it and traced it’s curves and bulges and pretty much guessed at some of the contents of the bag.

The phone chirped.

The text read ‘Ready?’

Christina’s boyfriend texted and ‘sexted’ weird. He didn’t abbreviate and insisted that the girls did the same.

Tracy typed in ‘Yes’.

‘Open the package’

Christina looked up at her cousin, “What package?”

Tracy grinned and reached into the bottom of her pack and brought out a brown cloth-wrapped bundle tied-up with some twine. She quickly undid the string and rolled out the contents out onto their sleeping bags.

“Oh My God,” Christina squealed quietly.

Tracy just stared.

Laying on the rumpled bags was a variety of their toys: Coils of rope, a roll of silver duct tape, several plastic straws, batteries, a tube of lubricant and a large, very realistic looking gelatin vibrator in the shape of a huge cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.