Reginald's Family - Cover

Reginald's Family

Copyright© 2017 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Part three of the Reginald saga. Read "Reginald" and "Reginald's Wives" before you start on this continuation of the tale, so you know the story's development. There will also be a Part Four eventually.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Slow  

Those of the household who were unaware of what happened last night jerked in shock. As before, they at first automatically assumed the worst with these words, and did not equate them with the Reginald they knew.

Frances explained to them, “Girls, the operative word is ‘slept’, as in going to sleep, not ‘slept’ as in having sex. The poor woman had trouble sleeping after all the events of the day, and Reg did what was wanted to make her comfortable; did you not, Reg?”

“I did that, my darling, at the request of Sidra, who was concerned for her mum.”

“I gather you both managed to get a good sleep?” She queried Reg.

“I certainly slept well, but I am used to having a set of breasts against me as I sleep, so it was a no-brainer. I think Jessica was exhausted, as she was asleep almost immediately, and I don’t recall being disturbed during the night.” He looked to Jessica for confirmation.

She surprised him by telling him, “Actually, I had to get up to the toilet at one point, but you just snored away; and when I got back into bed, you cuddled up to me and put your hand on my breast, and held it companionably, as if you had always done so. It felt nice.”

Erika declared, “That is our Reg. He always likes to hold a girl’s breast during his sleep. I think it gives him comfort; it certainly gives me comfort!”

The other wives went along with Erika’s assessment, to Sidra’s amusement. She added to the discussion, “I think it is rather nice that he acts like that. It is a sign of his love for you, that it is the norm for him. Mum got the benefit, for which I thank you all.”

Reg poked Sidra in the side. “You must always look after your mother, Sidra. She is a good example for you; a fine mentor. I am sure it was she who made you so strong-willed. That is how you were able to make your own decision to run for safety, and finally get there. I hope you have thanked your mother for making you the lovely girl that you are.”

Sidra wriggled in embarrassment. “Thank you, ammi. I have neglected to thank you properly before now. You have been a good mother to me, and I appreciate your efforts to raise me, despite your own problems.”

Once everyone had settled down, they organised a shopping trip for everyone. It was agreed that Sidra would remain with Frances at all times, and similarly Mrs Sadaf would remain with Reg at all times. For safety in numbers, no group would go around in less than four. They could go in two cars, if they squeezed together in the back seat. They would find parking for both cars together, and all would ensure that they knew where the cars were in relation to the store doors: which row of cars, and which number of cars down the row from the store doors This would mean that no-one got lost going back to the cars. This worked for large stores, and in a mall-type shopping group, a similar parking plan applied, related to the doors of a specific store or the outer doors of the shopping mall.

Having done the best they could in a protection plan, they set off. The plan worked well, and almost all the shopping list was purchased. All that was missing were a couple of items that were temporarily out of stock. They even managed to gather for a coffee and cake in a chain coffee house on the mall premises. Reg was mostly detailed as bag carrier, freeing the girls to go looking for something else. A few customers and staff wondered at the gaggle of girls together, with just one man and one older lady accompanying them. The assumption was easily made that it was a college group with two teachers on a class outing, perhaps celebrating the conclusion of an exam.

At the end of the shopping expedition, the car boots were loaded with all the purchases, and they headed back to the house.

Getting in, the twins immediately went off to the kitchen to start lunch, leaving the others to unpack the shopping bags and shunt the packs, bottles, etc. to the correct part of the house; and the clothes to the correct person’s bedroom.

Reg found that his wives had taken the opportunity to add to their underwear supply while assisting the two Sadaf females with their clothes shopping. Freda suggested that on getting home they model their new underwear for Reg to see, but Frances vetoed that, in case Jessica and Sidra felt embarrassed.

“On other occasions, girls, it would be a fun idea. Today, it is not advisable, unless you want to take Reg to your bedroom for a private viewing as to where his money went.”

“MY money?” Reg asked.

“YOUR money, Reg. We girls decided that you would treat us, so we used your credit card. You may have noticed that you don’t carry it around. I have it.”

“I was afraid I would lose it, so I always leave it at home.”

“It is about time you trusted yourself, darling,” declared Prudence, “Otherwise some day you won’t have it with you, just when you desperately need it.”

Freda added, “Think of it as another social norm that you have to learn, Reg, like remembering your PIN number. I bet you can’t remember it.”

Mrs Sadaf came a little closer, having overheard a little of this. “All of our shopping was paid for by Mr Robertson?”

Erika, standing near her, said, “Yes. He is not used to spending money, as he was brought up with almost nothing to spend. We are having to teach him that spending money, if you have it, is not a sin.”

“Ah. I understand. My husband was more than slow to allow spending by me. In his case, he just disliked spending money, full stop.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.