Reginald's Family - Cover

Reginald's Family

Copyright© 2017 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Part three of the Reginald saga. Read "Reginald" and "Reginald's Wives" before you start on this continuation of the tale, so you know the story's development. There will also be a Part Four eventually.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Slow  

Fiona answered, “No, damn it. I didn’t think I needed it, until today. Will that stop you?” She appeared worried for a moment.

“No. It doesn’t bother me. It just means you take a chance on being knocked up, if we do it.”

“If it happens, it happens. It is my risk. Having a Reg offshoot would be a bonus for me, no matter what else happens.”

“Good choice. On another matter, Fiona, I was thinking about your declared PhD thesis. Are you genuinely looking for a thesis topic?”

“Originally, yes, until I learned about your family group. That diverted my attention.”

“Well, if you want an opinion, why not examine the reasons for NOT allowing polygamy where the numbers for it stack up? Specifically, where a society has a large surplus of women, surely allowing polygamy would absorb a number of these surplus women into homes where they would be valuable contributors to the family, and where they could fulfil any desire to become mothers? I am thinking for example of World War One, which left the UK with about a million unmarried or widowed women as a result of war losses of men.”

Fiona showed she had already done some research into population statistics.

“I have looked into the population figures already, for background data. The UK has traditionally had a surplus of women, showing up right from the first census in 1801. Societies existed during the 19th century to help women emigrate to the colonies, so there was little pressure towards polygyny, but I agree that war losses in the early 20th

century left many young women bereft of husband or boyfriend.”

“Was there not some reference to polygamy being allowed in Europe’s past, Fiona?”

“Yes, but not recently. Far back, in Anglo-Saxon times, it was routine for tribal leaders to have more than one wife, and the later Merovingian kings also dabbled in multiple wives, but the Christian church eventually stamped monogamy as the rule. The kings technically stuck to that rule, but took concubines instead, so in practice, little difference.

The only exception to monogamy such as you are talking about was an edict of 1650 by the Frankish Kreistag, after the terrible losses of men in the Thirty Years War. It said that every man should be allowed to marry two women, but I gather that the main impetus was to recover population levels.”

Reg nodded. “I am with you. Surely then the terrible World War One losses provided much the same situation?”

Fiona looked nonplussed, and responded, “I agree that World War One provided similar circumstances, and might have occasioned a similar edict, even of a temporary nature, say over the period of five years, after which such dispensation would lapse. You believe there is going to be enough evidence upon which to base a thesis?”

Reg pushed his thoughts, “Well, you would have to search government documents of the period, probably cabinet minutes, to ascertain whether the subject of surplus women ever came to the fore. Even if it had been discussed and dismissed, such a revelation would amount to new and useful historical data, especially if it was made clear the reasons for dismissing the idea. Did they even ask a historian or senior clergyman to comment? Perhaps they did, and the church leaders vetoed any change in the marriage law.”

“Reg, your wives are right: you are well read, and you do know your subjects well. I will take your suggestion in hand, and do some preliminary exploration to see what evidence there might be about surplus women after WW1.”

“I apologise for bringing this up with you, Fiona. If you want to get to know me better, you have to be prepared for me harping on about facts and so forth. The girls are used to me and have managed to improve their own results in their subjects, so they have no complaints. You are further on than we are with your education, so your position may be different.”

“Different, I accept, but not necessarily more knowledgeable. There is a rumour going around the university, that the lecturers are scared of you, Reg. Even the professors are cautious when your name comes up.”

Reg’s eyes widened at this claim. “I have never heard that, Fiona. Is it actually true, or just a rumour?”

“At the moment, only rumour, but I suspect there is some truth behind it. The story is that sometimes you come up with information that your lecturer wasn’t aware of!”

“Enough of this, you two. This is supposed to be a party, not a seminar!” It was Freda, who had been listening nearby. “I can tell you, though, that the Roman Catholic Church would have been dead against polygamy, even temporarily. The priests are sticklers for the rules, as my Mum could tell you.”

Erika joined in. “Freda, now YOU are adding to the seminar. Go get us some wine. I want to kiss our husband for a while.”

“Okay, fusspot.” She went to fetch the drinks.

Erika nudged Fiona. “Scoot, Fiona. I want to kiss my husband. If you want to try kissing him, wait until afterwards. He has learned a lot about kissing; fucking too, he’s good at that now!”

Fiona rolled her eyes but said nothing, just got up and walked off, to allow Erika to get to her husband. Their visitor worked on the principle that saying nothing is safer than saying anything. Most of what she said was academic or social small talk.

Erika came up to Reg, who was seated, hoisted up her skirt and settled herself down, crotch to crotch, while putting her hand to his face and kissing him intensely. After a couple of minutes of this passionate embrace, Erika eased back and whispered to her man, “Reg, Francis has told Fiona that her decision is going to have to be permanent. Once she commits to this family, there is no going back. For her, the situation is one of greater pressure than Prudence had to put up with. Frances feels, and I agree with her, that knocking up Fiona is a priority in getting her committed to us. She told Frances that she was not protected, so do your damnedest to get her pregnant, my love. We are going to give you free reign with her this evening, so make good use of the time. I would love to have you inside me, but I am prepared to wait, for the good of the family as a whole. Go to it, Reg darling.”

Freda arrived with the wine bottle and glasses.

“Here we are. Where’s Fiona? This is the bottle she brought, so she should have some.”

Reg murmured, “She went over towards the dining room, Freda. The snacks are laid out there, aren’t they?”

“Yes. I’ll take the wine and a glass to her, but first have one for yourself and Erika.”

Reg asked her, “Freda, are you in agreement with knocking up our virgin?”

“I most certainly am, love. We can’t have her hanging around for several weeks before she makes up her mind. If WE can assess her in one day, she should be able to be just as decisive. She is not stupid. I know it is for keeps, but she must have thought deeply about all this, well before she came to us. It is just that final decision for her to make. I think she will fit in if she wants to, for she is innately a nice girl.”

“Right. Do me a favour, please? Confirm with Prudence that she also wants Fiona pregnant. I don’t want any of you objecting later.”

“Will do. Get back to you in a few minutes, after I get Fiona her drink.”

Erika picked up both glasses of wine, and offered one to Reg. “Here, hubby. Get that down you. All this talk is making me horny. I may come to your bed later tonight.”

“If I have anything left, you will be welcome, Erika my darling wife.”

He stood up, holding his wine glass, and announced, “I am off to have a chat with Fiona. I may be some time!”

Erika giggled at the quotation from Antarctica.

Reg sauntered into the dining room, and found Fiona tasting a few of the snacks laid out. She saw him come in, and asked him, “Is it all right to sample these, Reg? I wondered if they were intended to be kept untouched until midnight?”

“No, I have not been told of any restrictions. How is the wine? It came from the bottle you brought.”

“It tastes fine. It is a Merlot from Chile. A friend recommended it; she knows about wines.”

“Drink it up, then. I want to take you back to my bedroom, and disrobe you, Fiona!”

“Oh, naughty. Does this mean you intend to deflower me?”

“Only if that is what you would like.”

“I think it is. Will you promise to be gentle with me?”

“I am noted for being gentle, Fiona. I only get rougher with a girl if she asks me to. I prefer the loving aspect of being gentle, and I hope you do too.”

“That sounds good, Reg. Show me the way, please. I don’t know my way around this big house yet.”

They made their way upstairs and Reg showed her his bedroom door. “This is the one, Fiona.”

He opened the door, switched on the light, and gestured for her to enter.

She stepped gingerly into the room, her head swinging around rapidly as if searching for an escape route. Reg frowned and said, “This is the same room where you stripped naked earlier, Fiona. What’s different?”

She muttered, “I felt safer then, for Frances was also in the room.”

Reg chuckled. “If that’s your only worry, I can have Frances come back and watch you lose your virginity. In fact, all four girls would happily come and cheer you on; or more likely cheer me on, for they were the ones who took MY virginity a few months back.”

“Pardon? You didn’t take their virginity?”

“Well of course I did, technically, but I was strongly invited to do so; and as I had never been with a girl before, it was all new to me. I was definitely in the same boat. I now know what we are on about, and so do they. We didn’t start having sex once we had held our commitment ceremony; we were acting as if married well before that. The ceremony was just to cement our marriage in public; showing that to all intents and purposes, we were now married.

You, Fiona, are at the earlier stage, preparing to join us, of your own free will. Having sex with me, and later with one or more of the girls, is one of the ways you bind yourself to us as a family group. Having my child is another, but in making a publicly professed commitment to this family you tell the world what you are promising to us. Your promise to us has to count and be permanent, if anyone is going to accept your promises in future.

Now, if you really mean to be part of this family, get your kit off, girl. It is time to prove it.”

As she started to remove her clothes, Fiona admitted, “I have a much better appreciation of your family now, Reg. The girls told me a bit about it and you, but they didn’t tell me about you and them when it comes to sex. They probably felt if you wanted me to know, you would tell me, and you have.”

She hesitated. “Reg, will you kiss and cuddle me before we get to the big event?”

“Fiona, I will do whatever you want, just as I do for my wives. Sex for us is a sharing of our love, not an imposition for my gratification. I want you to regard me as showing you our first love, in hopes that you will reciprocate. That is what you came for, isn’t it?”

Fiona said quietly, “Yes, Reg. I have never before sought a man’s physical love, for I have a problem: I want him to dominate me. That is why I have held back all these years. When you take me, Reg, do it as YOU want it. That will suit me. You understand?”

Reg regarded Fiona in a new light. “I see. You did not want to reveal your need to be subservient to a man? You are a submissive by nature?”

“Yes. That is why I will be happy to be one of your harem. Your wives praised you for your tolerance and understanding, so I know you will not abuse my personal needs.”

By this time she was completely undressed and Reg was likewise. He stood to admire her for a moment, before saying, “These girls of mine taught me a lot, Fiona, but firstly they taught me to be myself, in that I treat everyone as nice people unless I am proved otherwise. Come here and be cuddled, my dear Fiona.”

She moved into his protecting arms, and marvelled at the feeling of warm skin against warm skin. His man scent was just noticeable to her olfactory receptors, and it was a pleasant odour. She was pleased at that, having dreaded how he might smell to her. She put a hand up to his head to ruffle his hair, and found that satisfactory as well. She leaned further in and cuddled closer. His arms tightened round her as he established his territorial dominance.

“Fiona? You will do exactly as I tell you when we make love. Outside of that, I want you to be your normal self, well-controlled and confident. You will be submissive to me, and to me only, understand?”

“Yes, Reg. I will do as you ask.”

“Very well. Stand back, legs apart, and use your hands to push up your breasts to display them to me. They are part of your sexual assets as well as a milk supply for OUR children.”

She did as he directed, and as she stood there, he leaned over and kissed her nipples; first the one, then the other. She shivered in pleasure at the touch of his lips.

He next brought his hand over to her crotch, and gently ran his fingers slowly over her nether parts. He stopped and returned to kissing her lips, meanwhile pushing her hands away from her breasts so that he could fondle them. She kissed him back, over-enthusiastically, as she did not know how to react.

He lifted his lips to speak to her.

“Fiona, kiss me back with the same intensity I use; no need to go too fast.”

“Yes, Reg,” she said, and returned to kissing him, this time with less fervour. She found this was more enjoyable, and got what he meant. She would let him dictate the pace for everything.

He retuned a hand to her crotch and began stroking more deeply, slipping a finger into her slit and running it up to her clit. She found herself reacting to this tender attention, and pushed forward against his hand and finger.

He tested the entrance to her vagina, and felt her hymen barring progress. He left it and went up to caress her clit, which she found had swollen with his touch. She felt a strong tension within her, focussed on her clitoris, and shuddered with what she realised was an orgasm. She had not even been penetrated yet!

“Reg? Reg darling, can I hold your penis?”

“Of course, Fiona my dear girl. Go ahead. Play with it, get to know it, and when you are ready, pull it to your vagina.”

Soon, she knew it was time, but... “Reg, will it hurt much?”

He knew what she meant, and told her, “It varies from girl to girl, depending on how tough your hymen is and whether it has been weakened by exercise, such as athletics or horse-riding. None of my wives found it unbearable, at least.”

“Do it as fast as you can, then. Get it over quickly, please, to stop me worrying about it.”

“I will, but not until your own juices have made it easier for us to join together. That is why I am playing with your mons and clit.”

At Reg’s urging, they moved to the bed, where he laid her on her back, and she automatically opened for legs to expose her sex to him. He resumed his petting actions.

Fiona concentrated on reacting to his ministrations, and felt herself getting wet. Reg noticed too, and brought the head of his penis to her hymen, guided by her hand. He pushed slightly as a test, and found the hymen stretch somewhat, but not tear. He retreated and began a series of pushes, stronger each time, to allow the hymen to prepare to give way.

He was feeling it stretch more and more, but Fiona suddenly lost patience.

“Do it now, Reg, don’t delay any more. I want it over with!”

At this injunction, he pressed strongly and pushed home, feeling his way no longer barred. Her hymen had broken, and he heard her gasp at the sudden pain.

“Should I stop, Fiona?” He exclaimed.

“Just for a moment, while I get used to this,” she rejoined. The pain was already lessening, and instead she was feeling the fullness of his cock inside her vagina. She wanted it fully inside, and told Reg so.

He pushed a little, then began a slow retreat and advance, trying to get her juices lubricating their joining. He slipped further in with each push now, and Fiona grunted in happiness at being slowly filled.

“This is better now, Reg. Do me faster, please.”

He obliged and at some point, she was not sure, she came with another orgasm, squealing with the sensation. He continued with his assault until he grunted in turn, and she felt his cum jetting towards her womb. This stimulated her to another orgasm, and she shuddered in his arms, exclaiming, “Oh, God, Reg!”. They both subsided, but remained conjoined. She felt his weight on her, but found she had no objections. It felt natural.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.