First Pig - Cover

First Pig

by M Circe

Copyright© 2017 by M Circe

Science Fiction Sex Story: Susan lives on a farm and is fascinated and turned on when she sees the pigs having sex, but when her Father catches her masturbating, he is disgusted. He decides to teach her a lesson, but even he is surprised by the result.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Farming   Horror   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Furry   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence   .

Susan Cameron had grown up on the farm an only child. Her parents Tom and Ellen had always doted on her, giving her everything they could, but she being the only one she was always expected to help out with farm chores. She did so selflessly, always doing her part and taking on more and more as she grew older. Life on the farm kept her so busy that she didn’t spend much time with school friends or doing extra-curricular activities. By the time she was sixteen, she had still never had a boyfriend, had in fact never really thought about sex.

Her body was in puberty though and hormones were surging through her veins. Sometimes she would wake up with her panties damp, slightly out of breath, but she thought nothing of it. Susan was very pretty, stick-thin, flat-chested, without much in the way of hips, but a vivacious mischievous smile and beautiful green eyes. She enjoyed working on the farm very much and often took her time making sure her chores were done to perfection.

This helped Tom and Ellen immensely, particularly as they relegated more and more daily work to Susan while they focused their efforts elsewhere. Tom had a Bachelor’s in Agricultural science and a Master’s in Genetics. He spent a good deal of his time trying to find ways to augment the growth rate of his livestock, design a new feed or new drug that would make them more resistant to disease or more tender in taste.

One day in early summer Susan was in one of the barns, pouring food and water into the appropriate troughs, when she noticed something. She stopped by the pig stall as one of the male pigs was mounting a sow. She squealed as his weight held her down and his huge cock penetrated her from behind. Susan stopped, watching transfixed. She had never seen anything like it. She didn’t even realize that her hand had slipped into her jean shorts and was furiously rubbing her pussy. She was rubbing herself faster and faster, moaning as she watched the sow get fucked. She started moaning, urging them on, wanting to cum with them, when they did.

She collapsed onto a bail of hay, working her pussy as she watched the pigs fuck. She was getting very close when she was suddenly interrupted.

“What the hell are you doing?”

Susan turned to see her father standing at the entrance to the barn watching her horrified. Susan pulled her hand out of her shorts immediately.

“Daddy!” she exclaimed, totally off guard.

“What the hell are you doing” he repeated.

“Nuh. . nothing Daddy.”

Tom walked over, looking into the pen as the male pig shot into the sow. Susan noticed it too, her body trembling suddenly, so close to the orgasm it was denied. Tom looked back at her, noticing her reaction.

“You were watching the pigs,” he realized with disgust.

“No Daddy! I’m sorry!”

“What is the matter with you? You . . you’re disgusting.”

“I didn’t mean to!” she objected.

“This is what you like? Watching pigs?”

“I didn’t mean to! Daddy, I’m sorry!”

He walked away, deeper into the barn, but Susan knew better than to leave. She waited, fearing that her punishment was only being delayed while he processed the shock. A few minutes later Tom came back. He was holding a syringe.

“Daddy, I’m really sorry,” she said, fearful at what he was holding.

“You’re not my daughter,” he stated coldly.

“Daddy, I’ll never do it again. I promise.”

“You’re just a dirty little whore. You like pigs Susan?” He came closer to her, grabbing her arm. She struggled, screeching. “You’re going to love this then.”

He jabbed the syringe into her arm. She screamed, but he held her down, emptying its contents into the muscle. When it was empty, he pulled the syringe back out, stepping back. Susan clutched her arm, crying.

“I’m sorry Daddy. Please, I’m so sorry.”

“Not yet. But you will be.”

“What was that? What did you inject me with?

“You’ll see.”

Susan started to feel heat in her pussy. First it was just warm, but then the heat started to build. Hotter and hotter. Until it was almost unbearable.

“Daddy, what did you do to me?”

She looked down and saw a wet spot on the front of her jean shorts. Her pussy was leaking. Embarrassed, she realized fluid was running down her thighs too.

“You dirty whore, your body is actually excited.”

“No Daddy! It’s not my fault! It’s whatever you put in . . aaaggghh!” She fell to the ground as Tom’s hand hit the side of her face.

“Don’t make excuses slut,” he said coldly. She got back to her feet, tears running down her face as juices ran down her thighs. She realized suddenly that her shorts felt tight. She looked down and immediately saw why.

Her flat stomach was bloated, pressing painfully against the jeans. As she watched in horror, the top button popped, allowing her belly more room.

“Daddy, what did you do?”

“Well look at that. That perfect body of yours isn’t so perfect anymore, is it? Looks like you’re growing quite the belly there, slut.”

“No! Please, Daddy!” as Susan screamed, her stomach continued to bloat, swelling as it grew rounder, pushing the zipper of her shorts down as it pushed out over her jean shorts. Susan was about to scream again, when she lost her breath for a moment. It became harder to breathe. It was like her chest was in a vice. Feeling through her shirt, she could feel her training bra stretched incredibly tight across her chest. Suddenly it ripped open and she took in a deep gasping breath. Looking down she saw her previously flat chest now had quite significant tits filling out her t-shirt.

“Daddy, please stop this.”

“It can’t be stopped Susan.”

“I’m scared.” She bit her hand in pain as her breasts continued to swell. Her t-shirt was now stretched obscenely off her D cup tits, the huge hard nipples clearly visible through the fabric. The shirt itself started to soak through under her nipples as milk leaked from her engorged nipples.

“Oh God,” she moaned embarrassed. There was a puddle forming under her as juices continued to run down her thighs. Her jean shorts were wedged open as her belly swelled over top of it. She now looked like she was about six months pregnant. But the shorts were incredibly tight on her ass too, cutting into her flesh. She moaned in pain as her body rebelled.

“Please Daddy, make it stop,” she pleaded. She screamed as her shirt began to rip on her chest. It was stretched to the breaking point across her now DD tits. “Daddy, it hurts!”

“Then push Susan. Rip through your clothes. Push!”

“Aaaaggghhh!” she screamed as she pushed out. Her tits swelling visibly as they ripped through her shirt, milk flowing down the huge round mounds. She fell to her knees, panting and crying. Watching her transformation, Tom was as disgusted with her as ever, but his cock was now rock hard in his pants. He pulled it out, stroking it as he watched his daughter lose the battle to retain who she had been.

On her hands and knees crying, Susan’s jean shorts started to rip. First a small rip at the top, then it spread right down the ass crack as Susan’s swollen fat ass burst through its prison. Susan looked down at her body, crying in horror. Her fat swollen belly looked about 8 months pregnant and it rested on the ground beneath her. Her huge tits were E cups, hanging obscenely off her 15 year old frame. Her tight pretty ass was now fat and swollen. Her pussy was still on fire, made worse by the fact that her panties were stretched beyond recognition, wedged into her cunt and ass crack painfully. Tears were pouring down her face.

When she looked up, her Dad’s cock was in front of her face.

“Daddy, no. . . “ He reached down and closed his fingers over her nose. A moment later she opened her mouth to breathe and he shoved his cock into her throat. He pushed his cock in deep, fucking her face brutally.

“This is what you need isn’t it, you nasty little whore.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.