A New Job - Cover

A New Job

Copyright© 2017 by Seigmann

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young woman starts working in a adult shop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

I never knew I was into fetish, until I was looking for a job in the paper for the summer holyday. What I really wanted to do was to take a vacation, but I desperately needed some money. I had almost given up all hope when I spotted a small ad: “The perfect summer job for a young female!! Earn good money during summer selling adult toys in a small store.”

I had never even been in such a place, but I thought it could not be so bad ... I called and made an appointment for an interview the next day.

The next morning came, and I found my way to the store. It was a little shop with two windows and a door in the middle.

I used the doorbell, because the store didn’t open until 11am. The owner was a black man in his mid. Thirties called Tom. He showed me around the shop, and I was astonished by the large variety of toys and clothing that was in there.

Tom told me that I was perfect for the job, if I was up for it ... Up for what, I asked, and thought to my self here’s the catch ... He said that his main business was to sell fetish clothing, and the girls that worked for him had to wear different outfits from his large collection, to show the customers what they looked like...

You seem to have a great body, and with your pretty face and long dark hair you would be a perfect model for the customers to see, he smiled.

If you don’t want to decide right away, you can stay and watch how it all works when Susan comes to work later, he said. You can even try on a couple of outfits before you decides, but you’ll find that most of them are pretty daring and some are pure bondage devices.

With this in mind, I went out to have a cup of coffee and think things over. Tom seemed like a nice guy, and I figured I had nothing to loose ... When I got back to the store, I met Susan. She was a beauty! Nothing less, with long blond hair and a body worthy a porn star. We immediately connected, and I went in with her to help her unpack some new merchandise while Tom prepared to open for the day. The boxes with new goods contained a lot of things that seemed rather weird to me, but I was getting curious to try some items on. I first picked out a pair of black knee high platform boots with 7,5” heels and a tight latex dress that barely covered my ass. As we were in the storage room I peeled off my jeans and started putting on the boots. Then Susan came with a pair of fishnet stockings and some latex gloves. She helped me on with all the gear and I felt incredible! The smoothness of the latex so tight against my body made me feel so sexy ... Susan giggled a bit when she saw me struggling along the sky high boots, but she told me that all I needed was a bit of practice.

Tom came rushing in just as I was taking a look in the mirror, he told Susan that one of the regular’s needed her assistance. Then he saw me, and he told me I looked fabulous. He asked me to assist Susan in helping the customer, to get an idea about what the job was all about.

The customer, Eric was going to buy his wife a complete maids outfit, as she had lost a bet, so she had to serve him and some friends of him during the weekend.

He had already told tom just what he wanted, so he came with quite a pile of “clothes”.

Tom and Eric sat down waited, while Susan got into the outfit. That woman is in for a tough weekend if she’s going to wear this the whole time, Susan said, sorting out the gear.

She started by putting on a pair of rubber stockings, then a heavy lined rubber corset. We spent quite a while lacing the corset up, and Susan almost had trouble breathing, but it looked awesome. Then she reached for some KY jelly and lubed up a pair of HUGE pump up dildos that was mounted inside the panties. I could almost not believe my eyes, but she worked them both in place. Then she got the maids dress on and told me to put on the rest...

First it was a head harness with a pump up gag, then some straps around her wrists with a short chain to connect to the rear of the head harness, forcing her head back and her hands up behind her back. Then a pair of ankle straps connected with a six inch chain and a pair of thigh high ballet boots.

I had never seen anything like the boots. It had to be pure torture to walk in them as I helped Susan back in to the shop. She was shaking and wobbling as we slowly made our way, panting heavy into the gag, and I could see the pumps dangling between her thighs.

Eric was quite satisfied with the outfit, but he wondered if he could he could make a few adjustments.

Tom said go ahead, so Eric went over to Susan and put on another strap to Susan’s arms near the elbows, forcing then together.

Then he reached for the pumps, and inflated both dildoes until she started to panic.

She started complaining, but Eric shut her up by inflating the gag until we could see tears in her eyes.

Then he asked Tom for the remote.

He flicked a switch, and both dildoes started vibrating inside her, causing a massive orgasm.

I had to catch her so she would not fall, and Eric turned off the vibrators.

He bought the whole outfit, and thanked us for helping him by tipping us $100 to spend in the shop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.