A Lazymage Quests (Un)Ez Creds - Cover

A Lazymage Quests (Un)Ez Creds

Copyright© 2017 by tisoz

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Story: Chapter 4 - In an urban fantasy dystopian future, a mage helps a friend in what was supposed to be a simple task. It leads to what looks like some easy creds, but collecting them keeps running into complications. Shadowrun -esque, but set decades after a War of the Worlds type alien encounter. The description and categories/tags will be updated as chapters are added. There will be sex, just not in the first few chapters

Caution: This Action/Adventure Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Slow   Violence  

Mara turned around and was reaching behind her as she approached the bed, causing her breasts to thrust forward. Damon involuntarily licked his lips as the bra dropped away and her breasts made their debut. At the side of the bed, she bent over causing her breasts to sway as she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them revealing a cleanly shaven pubic area.

Climbing onto the bed, Mara sat down facing Damon beside his legs. She leaned across his legs, raking one with honey blonde hair then ample breast flesh as she did. With her left breast molded to the contour of his inner thigh, Mara grabbed her right breast and rubbed the nipple back and forth across the top of his thigh. Damon tried moving his leg to rub the free breast and she flicked his rising penis with a manicured fingernail.

“You haven’t been given permission to move,” Mara said. Damon became rock still.

Switching her attention from her nipple, Mara lifted Damon’s penis by the glans between her thumb and forefinger and pinned it against his stomach with her pinky. Her thumb lightly stroked the underside causing it to further harden and Damon to let out a groan of pleasure. Immediately, a fingernail from her left hand thumped his scrotum.

“Silence!”

Damon jerked and held his breath, got a bit of control over himself and silently exhaled.

Resuming her thumb stroking, Mara cradled his scrotum in her fingers and began rolling the balls around within their flesh sack. She could feel his body respond when one of the balls would reach the point it was turning over, the point where it produced an odd sensation between pleasure, nausea, and pain. Mara concentrated on slowly maneuvering the teste over that point time and again, building the anticipation of it happening and prolonging the sensation when it occurred.

Whipping her hair to make sure it didn’t obscure Damon’s view, then looking into his eyes the entire time, she ran her tongue from his sack up the underside of his cock. Reaching the head Mara used her tongue to bounce his cock off her lips. Moving the hand that held his cock down to cover his pubes, she caught the cock between her lips and slowly enveloped it. Mara made it halfway down before she had to start controlling her gag reflex, then slowly worked the dick into her throat a centimeter at a time. Spector watched Mara, captivated by the way her upper lip lost its butterfly contour, straightening out into almost a smooth hemisphere as it stretched around his girth. Her tongue kept licking forward beyond her lips, lubricating the way as her lips extended a centimeter at a time to find further purchase and pull him in further.

When her nose touched her hand pressing down his pubic hair, Mara extended her tongue as far as possible flicking his scrotum. Damon groaned loudly and she squeezed his balls and disengaged from his dick. Mara took a single ball into her mouth and forcefully sucked while pulling away. His sack extended to its limit and at last his nut reached its limit and popped from between her lips.

Snagging the nut again, Mara played the stretching game several more times, then followed it up by torturing the other nut in the same manner. Mara abandoned torturing his nuts and swallowed Damon’s staff about halfway and began bobbing, cheating a bit by using her hand to pump the remainder of his shaft. Her hand kept fondling his testicles and soon she felt them tightening.

Lifting off his dick Mara asked, “Did I give you permission to cum?”

Damon silently shook his head no.

Giving his cock and balls a squeeze and releasing them, Mara crawled up the bed, straddling his body. Mara swung her breasts before his face,

I should motorboat him

, she thought, deciding against breaking the mood. Leaning on her elbows and pressing her breasts together with both hands, Mara brought a nipple inches from Damon’s mouth. He took the bait and extended his tongue to coax the nipple to his lips. He started gently kissing the breast, getting more and more forceful as he tried sucking more and more of the soft, firm flesh into his mouth. The breast was pulled away from him and its mate presented to his lips. Mara pulled it away several times before letting Damon catch it between his lips. Damon gave the second breast the same loving attention he gave the first as Mara reached back and stroked his cock and balls.

Mara pulled away from his lips again and gave Damon’s genitals a firm squeeze on the verge of becoming painful before releasing him. Mara moved up the bed and straddled his chest, then inched upward on her knees, moving her pussy closer and closer to his mouth. Damon caught her musky scent and as he felt her nearness from her warmth, he flicked out his tongue. Mara pulled back, then teasingly inched forward again. This time Damon decided to do his own teasing and ran his tongue along the crease on the outer side of her pussy lips. Mara shifted sideways to correct what she thought was his mistake. Damon responded by continuing the teasing and overshooting to the crease on the outside of her other pussy lip. He slowly licked up and down the crease prompting exasperated groans from Mara. When she shifted again to center his tongue where she wished it Damon paused as long as he dared then stretched to take a long lick with a flattened tongue from her taint to her clitoris. Mara moaned her appreciation through the several seconds it took for his tongue to make the swipe.

When Damon started to take a second long, slow lick, Mara was shifting forward then back to extend its traverse. On the third swipe, Mara grabbed the headboard with both hands. As Damon started the fourth lick, he let out a long aahhh, trying to cause vibrations from deep in his throat and letting them pass through his mouth and lips into Mara’s flesh. As the fifth pass was nearing its conclusion, Mara pressed her pubic bone down onto the end of his nose and started repeating, “Yes, Baby. Right there,” followed by a drawn out, hissed, “yesssss!” Damon’s tongue could feel her clit right above his open mouth, so he swirled his tongue onto it. He got into a rhythm of following one pussy lip up, raking her clit along the way, then raking it again on the down stroke as he followed the opposite lip down. He could feel Mara widening her stance, trying to lower herself even further astride his face. He could hear her breathing harder as he worked her clit, and he kept groaning, not so much in pleasure but to cause vibrations.

As Mara kept spreading her thighs and grinding down on his face, Damon sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it there with suction. Damon decided to play bad cop with it and his tongue and started whacking it around. It kept silent, not knowing what Damon expected from it, then Damon went to work on it like a boxer’s speed bag with rapid fire flicks of his tongue. Worse cop stepped in for gym boxer cop and pressed down on clitty as hard as he could and rubbed poor clitty hard up against the wall of flesh. He flattened his tongue a little to give some longer, wider laps but continued to put on the pressure and the vibrations. Damon could feel Mara approaching her climax and released the suction and the clit, then went back to paying more attention to her labia, but always returning to let clitty know he wasn’t forgotten and not getting away.

Mara groaned in frustration. “You bastard.”

Digging his chin into her flesh as hard as he could, Damon continued servicing her inner labia and just enough of her clitoris to keep her highly aroused. It suddenly dawned on Spector that Mara was riding his face somewhat in time to his moans and groans he was emitting mainly to cause vibrations. Like a dance to music he thought. Damon searched his mind for a song Mara enjoyed. As he changed to humming one, Mara quickly fell into a face dance. Damon wondered if Mara realized she was moving in time or subconsciously following his lead. When the song’s chorus and hook came around, Damon focussed on her clit. Mara kept following his lead. As the third chorus neared, Mara pleaded, “Let me cum this time. Please?”

Damon went all in. Clitty was going down this round and the speed boxer worked him relentlessly. At the same time, Damon was humming, moaning, groaning the song until his throat hurt. Mara was keeping herself upright with the assistance of the headboard as her hips and thighs danced and her toe tapped out the song’s beat. She started convulsing as her orgasm hit. Her rapid breathing stopped as she sucked in air. Her soft moans went silent as she held her breath. Damon almost stopped what he’d been doing, feeling the woman jerking as the convulsions of her orgasm wracked her body. He stilled his tongue, extending and flattening it, draping it over her sex. He dropped the intensity of the vibrations well below where they caused him pain until they were almost part of the background noise. He considered easing up the pressure he was exerting with his chin, but decided Mara could adjust it easily enough. As the orgasm ripped through her, Mara held onto the headboard like a drowning man clinging to a life preserver. She knew it was all that was keeping her astride Damon’s face. And his mouth. And his tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.